The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

I think I was there more than 20 years ago. Best was Elaine, also Yuki and Wendy.........I doubt anyone now remembers them........
Old 22-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
We want Macau type of sauna clubs with gals with theme uniforms, parade around till we choose the girls.
Have to wait for Temasek to open one hehe
Old 05-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus.nhds View Post
That is still one of the best place but it is ex for those that just want to bang and go. I still remember Chanel, i wonder what happen to her? Anyone bro out there knows?
Definitely Blamoral Plaza (Lexon) was one of my favourite place ages ago.. i recall after reservist, a must go for me.
I missed GUCCI which was to me, the BEST then. Super slim with huge rack and very accommodating. Missing those days.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Have a new spa.. Let me know if u want contact for Lily, Serrna and Ella
Old 07-04-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

yuki back in malacca and wendy married local

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I think I was there more than 20 years ago. Best was Elaine, also Yuki and Wendy.........I doubt anyone now remembers them........
Old 07-04-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Have a new spa.. Let me know if u want contact for Lily, Serrna and Ella
I have the contact already.
Looks not SYT from the photos.
They mentioned uniform is wearing skirt ...sound interesting but the entrance is abit high. I don't mind trying if the experience is good. Please share if anyone tried before. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ultraman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
They mentioned uniform is wearing skirt ...sound interesting but the entrance is abit high. I don't mind trying if the experience is good. Please share if anyone tried before. Thanks.
Can share the contact? Last time balmoral was the most relaxing place for me.
Free flow food, movie resting area, hot cold pool. And that uncle that sits there and hands you the robes. Got hair gel, ear cotton, hairdryer. Very good!
Old 09-04-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Valiant91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrene 

Can shate contact pls.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Can share the location
Old 11-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasazatch View Post
Can share the location
Yes. Location: Balmoral
Old 11-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Temporary8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember Kim from Balmoral. Half vietnamese half Singaporean I think. She was great fun and funny. I heard she was somewhere in Serangoon but her phone number changed and I could not check. Any news anyone?
Old 11-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Contact can be easily found in FB group.
I not promoting them. I just like to know if it is worth going there.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporary8 View Post
I remember Kim from Balmoral. Half vietnamese half Singaporean I think. She was great fun and funny. I heard she was somewhere in Serangoon but her phone number changed and I could not check. Any news anyone?
Yes I remember Kim too.

During that era, viets are considered rare too. But I am not sure if Kim is even half viet. She has a weird vibe though, but very nice body.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

still wondering why i kena zapped for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
indeed xiao li had the bestest sensual massage, anyone knows where she is now ? the only pity was she was a little lacking in the boobs department
Old 14-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zobee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Yes I remember Kim too.

During that era, viets are considered rare too. But I am not sure if Kim is even half viet. She has a weird vibe though, but very nice body.
Anyone know where kim is now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1