The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
anyone knows any MLs who massages with strong long strokes all the way from neck down to the end of the butt and back ? i have a soft spot for such styles but only if the lady has strong hands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
I know this E cupper SYT can massage very strong at East side near Eunos, single room with attached shower and only by appointment

I am a sucker for strong massage. Can share? Kum sia
Old 14-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 20
ultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know this E cupper SYT can massage very strong at East side near Eunos, single room with attached shower and only by appointment

Bro, can share contact and damage for this lady?
Old 15-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me

1) She must feel genuine not the kind act sweet to you for the sake of your business. Sadly i can say right now i only have 2 who fit this criteria and one of them doesnt offer full service sadly.

2) Doesnt rush me during sex as i can take awhile sometimes. Rushing me is a one way road to deflation

3) At least look like she putting in some effort into the massage even though it can be half fuck at times.

Price wise im not too hard abt it but i will never go above 150 (excluding entrance)
Old 15-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Now keep going back to this ML BB due to very chio look and figure, good massage, good gfe, good chemistry and others. She is like almost perfect to me.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Lol, hai Gump Xin

Last edited by DPOWER; 18-04-2021 at 09:30 PM.
Old 16-04-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
wow, $450 tips?! solid bro..
u
Bro, it depends also on frequency of bonkings. Before i get banned by D3 VP, from Sep 20 to 18 Nov 20, 5 sessions per week was common to me, if
U ever followed my FRs in D3. I remembered i bonked 62 sessions from 8 Sep 20 to 18 Nov 20, lol.

Nowadays, i low profile. Usually 2 bonks per week only.
Old 16-04-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boss13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro, can share CTC please. Thanks.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro can share contact pls
Old 16-04-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
1st session i forced frenching this lovely ML .She reluctantly gave in during my furious thrustings distracting her attention.

2nd session she frenched willingly and passionately. In fact, if she didnt allow frenching, i would not rtf for the 3rd session.

4th session allowed painting

5th session raw her 1 min due to condom broken. She was unhappy but forgave me in 1 hr after i left.

9th session she love bite my shoulder area.

11th session allowed me to blue fin raw rub.

14th session i sneked attack raw one stroke during raw rub. She was annoyed and warned me not to do it again.

15th session rawed her full 2 mins due to miscommunication as she closed her eyes to enjoy and not paying attention to what i asked for.

23th session allowed cip.

Thereafter till present , either raw or cip her. Booked her this Sat for the 34th session.
Will continue to raw / cip until she stop working one day and rtc.

Pretty, good gfe, solid chemistry, fun loving though got a bit of abdominal fat. Attractive B boobs and real stuff. I think she can do good decent massage  and also erotic prostrate massage but i never try her skills.  Only go for FJ,  lol.
Most erotic and enjoyable and orgasmic sex after i left D3
I know who you are referring to. Let me verify with her whether you said here is true. I want let you know by writing all these in this forum you are affecting her. Some bros here are also well to do but just keep Low profile. But you are damn bloody boastful until you make people disgusted. How much money you have can always come and compare with me. Bloody hell. I am very mild person but you are the first one who get fucked by me here. You are living in your own fantasy. Better go for mental check up.

Last edited by Kongyong; 16-04-2021 at 08:33 AM.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Good massage/service
Pretty n slender figure.
Hard to find now.....
Old 16-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Recently keep going back to the same ML almost everyday and just enjoyed her chio face and slender body and skilled techniques. Feel like I am supporting her as a half husband as I am paying half of my salaries in this relationship
Old 16-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
u
Bro, it depends also on frequency of bonkings. Before i get banned by D3 VP, from Sep 20 to 18 Nov 20, 5 sessions per week was common to me, if
U ever followed my FRs in D3. I remembered i bonked 62 sessions from 8 Sep 20 to 18 Nov 20, lol.

Nowadays, i low profile. Usually 2 bonks per week only.
It makes conclude that you have nothing in real life and have serious inferiority complex. That is why you need to use this virtual forum to inflate your ego. This is a basic psychology which even layman can see.
Old 16-04-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Sounds good bro. Can share ctc. Thanksss
Old 16-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Lol, u want to make stupid wild guess, thats your business.

你的痛苦及tulan, 是我的幸福
Old 16-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, u want to make stupid wild guess, thats your business.

你的痛苦及tulan, 是我的幸福
You think I tulan. I just want to come out to mock you and despise you. Ass hole . Haha. Many bros waiting to raw your ass. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1