The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2010, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Tracking all the Internet latest news on the build up of the RED SHIRTS in truck convoys heading into BKK & in the Nation online...there was a newspread that each RED SHIRTS are given Baht 2000 to join in & will be paid another Baht 2000 after this demonstration / Mass Rally starting tomorrow !...Juz wonder how long it will go on ???...

This will definitely caused mega huge losses for tourism there !!!...When will all this end ???...
=> Compared with the last time,there are lesser RED SHIRTS...about 150K....standing,shouting,singing in the heat...and now need to "give out blood !!!".....this is really a terrible tactic especially for those older RED SHIRTS...maybe having Tom Yum Noodles for meals since sunday !!!....Any BROs planning or hoping to fly up there....should wait as their PM used "mind games"....that if it's peaceful protest...it's really OK to have it for weeks or a month !!!....It's definitely need time for the dust to settle...and maybe most gals will take the chance to return home for a good rest !!!...Juz sharing my 2 baht thoughts only !!!....
Old 17-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
=> Compared with the last time,there are lesser RED SHIRTS...about 150K....standing,shouting,singing in the heat...and now need to "give out blood !!!".....this is really a terrible tactic especially for those older RED SHIRTS...maybe having Tom Yum Noodles for meals since sunday !!!....Any BROs planning or hoping to fly up there....should wait as their PM used "mind games"....that if it's peaceful protest...it's really OK to have it for weeks or a month !!!....It's definitely need time for the dust to settle...and maybe most gals will take the chance to return home for a good rest !!!...Juz sharing my 2 baht thoughts only !!!....
=> Read earlier the traffic on the road & area near SIAM PARAGON MALL was paralyzed by RED SHIRTS Protesters heading to SUKHUMVIT 31 to joint other RED SHIRTS GROUP on the way to the THAI PM House !!!...With the heat..."bleeding from bloodly protest"....i really pity them !!!...How long will tis go on for ???...What their next move ???....Also noted on TV that RED SHIRTS are getting lesser...with those that need to return to their normal work !!!...It seem liked it's a losing cause for the RED SHIRTS !!!...It's really sad to read all tis happening there !!!...
Old 17-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> What a pity i didn't had enough time during my recent trip to enjoy CM Square NiteClub - http://www.cm2bkk.com....there were several pretty Thai babes & European Babes that were "packaged" really well & not in the slutty & over sexy way...But more liked U can invite them for "dinner dates"....and of course SeXXion after that....Still "on my mind" there was both tis Blonde Russian & tis pretty demure looking Thai Babe...both was probably about early 20s...pretty & model-like...that i would have really considered inviting either of them back to my hotel room !!!..
=> Need to REFRESH the above post for my "low profiled BRO" who have PMed me & wanted to know about CM SQUARE....check out their website to get an idea !...It's a Happening Nite Place....where U get pick up by Babes & not U try to pick them up !!!....
Old 17-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

good link..up your rep.
Old 17-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope peace prevails in BKK... it's still a heaven paradise afterall.

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 18-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm. From where I am it is peaceful. Haven't seen a red shirt yet.
Old 18-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
=>
Then was almost "caught in the Sexual act" embarrasingly when Papasan came in...to tease me with tis very,very pretty "Penthouse ModeL"...but juz came in to say Hello...( Really wanted to "make LuV to her all NiteZ" in my mind 'cause since she was Not working there,she expected a Indecent Proposal !!! )..
=> Was so happy to get tis call from that "Penthouse Model" ( that i met when i was in Bangkok last month ) who i lust for so much for her beauty & super sexy body !!! ...( Damn i still have strong impression of BKK & it seem liked such a long time ago !!! )....She's here for a short "working" holiday...@ one of the popular Thai Disco here !!!...Probably a smart idea to get away from the RED SHIRTS protest situation !!!...Anyway looking forward to meet for our Date tomorrow before her late nite shift !!!...Will check if there's any chance for any follow up SeXXion...( sometimes tis Babes may have Boy Fren @ home so it may be easier to arrange it here ! )...and if No SeXXion...then at best it'll be a KC Build Up or NETWORKING Session...for my future BKK swinging holidays !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Old 20-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Red face Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
=> Was so happy to get tis call from that "Penthouse Model" ( that i met when i was in Bangkok last month ) who i lust for so much for her beauty & super sexy body !!!...( Damn i still have strong impression of BKK & it seem liked such a long time ago !!! )....She's here for a short "working" holiday...@ one of the popular Thai Disco here !!!...Probably a smart idea to get away from the RED SHIRTS protest situation !!!...Anyway looking forward to meet for our Date tomorrow before her late nite shift !!!...Will check if there's any chance for any follow up SeXXion...( sometimes tis Babes may have Boy Fren @ home so it may be easier to arrange it here ! )...and if No SeXXion...then at best it'll be a KC Build Up or NETWORKING Session...for my future BKK swinging holidays !!!...
=> Managed to meet up with tis "Penthouse Model" and she also introduced her petite sweet Thai gal fren...both are working as Catwalk Dancers in a place called NEVERLAND @ Orchard Plaza...any BROs been there before ???...( Anyway declined her invitation there since our Chapter.2 plans were "Super Fun Nites @ LV !!!" )...

So i had a chance to see her "real ( suspect ) character & closer look at her stunning ( fake ) beauty"....which somehow didn't give me the same lustful feeling when i first met her in BKK !....Our communication was also had problems since her English was limited & sometimes resorting to sign lingo !...But of course we could clearly understand her "real intentions" of meeting up ( need financial assistance for extended stay,hotel,shopping,etc ! )...which was quite a "turn off" together with her "fake nose job" !!!...I recalled that she told me she used to have a SG Boy Fren for more than year !!!...Guessed she may be a "seasoned player in tis con game !!!....

Of course,if she really played her "cards" in a different way...and if she didn't played hard to get in BKK,the game could have been more fun & Sextisfying for both of us !!!...So after dinner,juz tipped & send off both of them !!!...Already hinted & reminded her...and she agreed to make introductions to her model gal frens for our future BKK trips !!!...

Guessed there were some "Lessons" learnt here !!!...And personally i think checking out Thai SYT Babes in Bangkok ( especially those that never travel before & speak only Thai ! ) will be the better option !!!...

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk
Old 21-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

=> Interestingly & thanks,BROs for your PMs for Info Request on BKK especially the recent places & babes contact sharing & Papasan's contact - Juz wanted to share as follows :

- Guessed with the current RED SHIRT protest situation,things over there may change or adjusted accordingly ! But i'm very sure when tis is over,i'm very,very sure that Entertainment places,Clubs,Resturants,Shopping & Thai Babes will be definitelt very eager to serve & make up for loss Bahts !!!...Any BROs there then,they will be treated liked KINGs !!!...

- On Babes Contact sharing - Here's a interesting one ! Liked they always say - "Since we hardly know each other,we may have different taste !" When U are there,juz go Spa hopping & take your time for Babe selection till there's any Babe that really turn U onz !!!...If there's none or U dun have good vibes there,then thank the Papa or Mamasans & hop to the next Spa !...

- On Having a Babe Overnite or Babe for your trip - Sorry i really can't share too much tips on tis ! Personally for tis,i'll be Only comfortable with Non-Commercial Babes ( that can speak English )...liked UNI SYTs,OLs,Stewardess,Models that i have met thru' introductions ( here or in BKK ) in the past !...Of course there's no Baht exchanges ( It'll be a Insult to them if U "pay" them !!! ) but more presents or quickie trips together !...On those Thai WLs & FLs - i rather Not because i probably wun have a good nite rest with her sleeping next to me !...Or later she may demand even more Bahts than U have negotiated when U met her !!!...And I'll also be stressed about their background !...U really need be a Frequent Visitor there to know very well the local scene there !!!...( Tis is for the good BRO who'll be on his Virgin Trip there next month !!! )...Finally only U know Best your own Budget for Bonks & Babes !!!....

Hope the above helps !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk

-> Interesting Website : www.luxurythai.com....Check it out !!!....
Old 22-03-2010, 09:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojo456 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

for me i love hcmc more. bkk too expensive.
Old 22-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo456 View Post
for me i love hcmc more. bkk too expensive.
=> Thanks for sharing yr interest but personally i been to both HCMC & Hanoi a very long time ago...so compared to now with so Branded Shops opened there !...I'm sure hotels,entertainment,etc have also risen in cost !!!...Of course U can also enjoy BKK with less budget !!!...

With current RED SHIRTS protest...BKK is certainly losing big time on tourism !!!...Until tis is over & done...i'm definitely not thinking of flying there for either biz or pleasure trips !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Old 22-03-2010, 08:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojo456 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
=> Thanks for sharing yr interest but personally i been to both HCMC & Hanoi a very long time ago...so compared to now with so Branded Shops opened there !...I'm sure hotels,entertainment,etc have also risen in cost !!!...Of course U can also enjoy BKK with less budget !!!...

With current RED SHIRTS protest...BKK is certainly losing big time on tourism !!!...Until tis is over & done...i'm definitely not thinking of flying there for either biz or pleasure trips !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
bro thanks a lot for advice.
but why your 2 website link work?
Old 23-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Question Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> RED SHIRTS plans to step up protest by "shutting down BANGKOK tis Saturday !!!"....And Thai Govt raised stakes with increased measures by "arming soldiers" @ key areas !!!...

It definitely do not look too good the situation there with "the Thai vs Thai" !!!...And it's all because of tis person - THAKSIN !!!...This must surely be his last chance to overthrow the current Govt...but as long as the GENERALs are backing them,then it'll be a tough challenge for any changes !!!...

Juz wonder if the Thai Govt will compensate all the biz people there with tis chaotic protest ???....

Hope there will be PEACE soon !!!...
Old 25-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

=> Read in a Travel magazine that there's a New Service Apartment - SOMERSET SUKHUMVIT THONGLOR - Serviced Apartments | Official Site Somerset Serviced Residence - Any BROs checked tis place out before ???...

And i also realised that i have few good BROs that have their pads in THONGLOR...so near to my current favourite hangout - EXOTICA & all the trendy entertainment & restaurants...

Guessed if the situation was in the past where there were no Red or Yellow Shirts...i'm very sure it would have been a really wonderful idea to own your chill out place there & BYO Babes over !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Old 31-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Another Luxury Executive Service Apartment will be EMPORIUM SUITES - 5 Star Luxury Serviced Apartments Bangkok Hotels Sukhumvit 24 Bangkok - I have stayed there once a long time ago....only because my good buddy had corporate rates there & highly recommended by him !!!....During that time...if U have coffee @ EMPORIUM ( Shopping )...especially during the weekends,U can admire all the pretty Thai SYTs & Babes hanging out there !!!...And U really need a Thai Buddy to help U if U have any keen interest to get to know them !!!...

Any good BROs there,can share if tis place still happening ???....

Frankly if U are there for only a few nites,then staying in a hotel will be better....since there are stuffs liked the washing machine,kitchen that U probably never use it !!!...

Every time i post in my Bangkok thread,i will have vivid flashbacks of my travels there !!!...Missed Bangkok very much !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1