The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay
even if you 'bao' her or marry her doesn't mean she won't tao jiat when you're not around.
exactly, if both of you really in love, bring her back to stay together. Or if you think you could survive better at her turf, then move in to stay together. Earn and spend together. If she is real, I bet both of you will live happier than you sponsoring her from far. Sometimes when girls tao jiat, you cant totally blame her too. The sponsor has a role in it.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 08-09-2004, 01:34 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Life is a play. Don't take life so serious. Men can play, women will too. And when you are not around, they don't tao jiat. They eat in the open. We are like them too. When tirak/mia/mai noi not around, we also eat pah pah.

Most important thing is must know eat liao must wipe mouth. And the heart must know what is LUST and what is LOVE.

hahaha
SC
No, they wont eat in open, they will eat at place that you have little contact. They wont wanna break their ATM machine knowingly.

When one wanna enter into a chess game, one must know the rules of the game beforehand. Even if one know the rules of the game, she could be a better player as she has been playing since adult and plays it everyday. So, watch yours and hers, you wont be wrong to see where she is heading. I always prefer to be an observer but sometimes when interested players came along, I always pre-warn that its not a beginner's game and most of the time, she were checkmated before she knew.

Old 08-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
Well said Bro Devil,

from my observation, the most men who arent experienced enough , do fall easily into this trap, due to the fact that in real life , they dont get that kind of SEX and attention from their women. And soon the lines between a commercial fuck and a lovemaking session (with yr Lover/GF/Wife) becomes blurred.

I do admit , Initially, I find these lines blurred constantly. And have a bad case of LOS hangover when I am back in reality land. But I guess most bros take the most commonly 3 choices:

1. Not get invovled with the p4p scene in BKK ever, ( go back to GF/WIFE, if available)

2. Learn the lessons from the experience, and enjoy the scene without having the heart ache. and share their experiences and learn from others too.

3. Go into more r/s, with similar characteristics, and into the realm of Sad Fuckdom.

just my 2cents/satangs/pence worth
how each person reacted after a fall will entirely depends on his own mentality and the impact of his fall. I would say this is almost an unavoidable experience in cheonging puying. If one says he has not fallen before, then he should have not cheonged puying enough.

Some may become negative and label all puyings as con-woman. Some maybe totally avoid puying for a period of time before the wound healed. Some may find a convenient replacement to fill the emptiness. Some may grow wiser to learn the mistake and improve their hunting skill. In anyway, the saddest will be those who continue to be blinded, persist to live within his own dream and hope for miracle. The longer he continue struggling to dream, the harder and deeper he will fall.

Old 08-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Try my best. Brotherhood, must save brothers first. I rather I kill my brother myself than let the girls kill them with humiliation.

hahaha
SC
only if your words will ever get into his ears. He will have his solid and well explained excuse for every accuse you have. Probably let him have guided fall could be a better approach. Help him to see his girl's trace of steps and let him derive his own conclusion. If he persist with his dream, I guess none could help him better than his own girl to wake him with cruel reality.

I am not trying to paint a negative picture on tirak r/s, regardless of how much you trusted her, how well she has been behaving and how true is both loving each other, just remember to watch for her steps and trace of foot prints. Once you know where she is heading, you should know where to position yourselve and her in your heart. If you dont insist to be the only one and forever relationship, I bet the r/s will be still as sweet.

Old 08-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
No, they wont eat in open, they will eat at place that you have little contact. They wont wanna break their ATM machine knowingly.
But the problem is some will eat openly and when caught by others, they will squirm their way out of such situations with another lie.
Some of them are just trying to test how hard it is to break these ATM Machines.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

agree wat SC mention on how his fz chiong on carribean dancer
and i know many ultimate chiongster also chiong this way but u must have "bullets"
chiong one time wif my fz gp of blood brother to C20
me ask P** call a few happening GRO to entertain them
they dirty-dance/drink/teasing each other and in the end all GRO drink until most knock out and some say wanna "extend" in their apt
but they decline their offer
me ask them why during supper they tell me "dun waste time lah wanna bonk juz go any "coffee-shop" ard or call OKT and get a ST/LT PAY-AND-FUCK girl"
anyway those guy are cash-rich
they dun "respect" money any more as $$$ too easy to come-by for them

i tink each have their own way of chionging but important is U must know wat U are doing and wat U are expecting to happen next

CHOKDEE to BRO who is STILL IN WONDERLAND!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But the problem is some will eat openly and when caught by others, they will squirm their way out of such situations with another lie.
Some of them are just trying to test how hard it is to break these ATM Machines.

SC
they will try to savage but small worries for them as ATM are surrounding them
Old 08-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
only if your words will ever get into his ears. He will have his solid and well explained excuse for every accuse you have. Probably let him have guided fall could be a better approach. Help him to see his girl's trace of steps and let him derive his own conclusion. If he persist with his dream, I guess none could help him better than his own girl to wake him with cruel reality.
Some Thai Girls are bloody hell jai dum. They can't wait to con every single cent out of you. When you are poor, they wouldn't even leave a single baht for you. And all these with careful plotting of evil schemes.

We don't know nevermind, but we if we hear of it, we cannot pretend that nothing is happening.

As for the guided fall issue, disagree on that. Because the damage would have been done. I would prefer the method of "I make the move 1st." "XIAN XIA SHOU WEI QIANG, HOU XIA SHOU CAO YANG."

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
agree wat SC mention on how his fz chiong on carribean dancer
and i know many ultimate chiongster also chiong this way but u must have "bullets"
chiong one time wif my fz gp of blood brother to C20
me ask P** call a few happening GRO to entertain them
they dirty-dance/drink/teasing each other and in the end all GRO drink until most knock out and some say wanna "extend" in their apt
but they decline their offer
me ask them why during supper they tell me "dun waste time lah wanna bonk juz go any "coffee-shop" ard or call OKT and get a ST/LT PAY-AND-FUCK girl"
anyway those guy are cash-rich
they dun "respect" money any more as $$$ too easy to come-by for them
Yeah, I think you got the point. They don't respect money anymore.
The dancers in order to get more drinks, will do lots of things to damage their health. 30 drinks in 1 night. Commission at least 4500baht. No need to open leg already got this amount.

And frankly, Magazine Models, Dancers are not that tokgong. As 1 seasoned cheongster once told me. The best time to see the real faces of them is during a RAID.
Lights ON, then you will see your fav dancer why she so tan and not fair. Why the face got scars near the eyebrow this and that. With the influence of alcohol and fast music, men starts to think wild.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:

SC
only those who blinded themselve could be blamed, otherwise those con-woman will have a tougher time ans play her trick smarter. I wont label everyone of them under the same category but necessary check and test got to be in place to make sure you not feeding for someone else.

Old 08-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Some Thai Girls are bloody hell jai dum. They can't wait to con every single cent out of you. When you are poor, they wouldn't even leave a single baht for you. And all these with careful plotting of evil schemes.

We don't know nevermind, but we if we hear of it, we cannot pretend that nothing is happening.

As for the guided fall issue, disagree on that. Because the damage would have been done. I would prefer the method of "I make the move 1st." "XIAN XIA SHOU WEI QIANG, HOU XIA SHOU CAO YANG."

hahaha
SC
I always believe there are as many puying jai dum as puying jai dee. Every puying jai dum could be jai dee at times too. So, it is a matter of which side of the fence that you are standing on. I have had couple of puying frens who could be the professional conwoman who squueze every single baht out of Robert without mercy but on the other hand, she treated those closer friends extremely nice and care. Sometime, you cant really blame them totally, it's those Robert that volunteer themselve to be slaughthered. They are not smart enough to con your money or love without you giving it to them willingly.

Old 08-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Yeah, I think you got the point. They don't respect money anymore.
The dancers in order to get more drinks, will do lots of things to damage their health. 30 drinks in 1 night. Commission at least 4500baht. No need to open leg already got this amount.

And frankly, Magazine Models, Dancers are not that tokgong. As 1 seasoned cheongster once told me. The best time to see the real faces of them is during a RAID.
Lights ON, then you will see your fav dancer why she so tan and not fair. Why the face got scars near the eyebrow this and that. With the influence of alcohol and fast music, men starts to think wild.

SC
Dancers and models are just human afterall, probably with better figure and looks. Beside the external beauty, there is nothing greater in them as an individual. I guess the dancer who earned 4,500b is having the last laugh, it's really an easy money. A drunk nite to them is just like any other nite, no biggie but earning 4,500b without having to sleep with a man is really their dream come true. Their health are damage anyway, not just too many drinks. Who know how the hell she could be treating her own body and health.

I had a disco Dancer driving me around in her new Honda Accord with BKK plate, always eager to grab the bill and presented as financial capable woman but who knows the man behind who gave her the financial capability. Everyone know how little a Dancer could earn, let alone affording a brand new car. Regardless, there is always a price to pay and rules for each game.

Old 08-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
The same goes for ALL women regardless of which, occupation, race, or nationality or status.

There are no certainties in life. It's always a risks and if you don't trust the woman involved, that don't get involved at all.
agree , its all boils down to the individual girl's character.

When you've ever been in the Wl inner circle , know all her friends , family members etc..... know which of her friend is conning her sponsor , which one is fucking around and sometimes listening to her condeming her friend's wrong doing , one will never imagine that she'll do the same one day.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Hi guys,
I believe the thread starter's focus is on the cheongster's mentality, not so much on the WL's charming tactics leh ...

anymore 'play stud' stories?

(please dun fxxk me lah ... cos char bor stories I see/hear/say until bored, now wanna hear some 'Qin Shen - Casanova' stories leh .... hahaha)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hehehe ... maybe other handsome guys got more confident in themselves than u & me le..

hehehe.. so that's why we squeeze, char-char, hug-hug then bye-bye..

maybe my motto is

GUE CINTA CEWEK AMA DUITNYA..TAPI DOI CUMA CINTA GUE>> hehehe

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1