The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

standby duty and getting ready for the matchup later!!!
Old 08-02-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Kickoff at Anfield!

Old 08-02-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Penalty missed by MC!!!!!

Mane or Salah should do like RS in the box!
Old 08-02-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Goal by Mo Salah!!!!

1-1 game on!!!
Old 08-02-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

FXXX!!!!!!!

Why do Liverpool play so casually at the back knowing MC players are all around. And AB uncharacteristic mistakes twice in a roll!!!

Players looked unmotivated and the high pressing playing style is gone.

Last edited by francined69; 08-02-2021 at 02:19 AM.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Full time score Liverpool 1 - Man City 4

Third straight loss at Anfield!!!
Old 08-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Liverpool 0 Man City 3
@least I almost got it right! No one else guessed it closer than me.
So proud of myself.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 08-02-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Genuinely staggered by what I've witnessed last night. We are awful. Not sure who it's on? Klopp? The players? The training regime? The missing players? An absolute catastrophe. Next 2 games will make or break our season, now we'll see what these boys are made of.

But please please Klopp lets use these new CBs. Bold decisions have to be made and risks taken to snap us out of this by playing the 2 new CBs and putting Hendo/Winj and Fab in front as a screen for protection vs Leicester and Everton. The forwards need that stable midfield platform too, Thiago in front in his best position.

It's top 4 or bust now, but we have to get the high press back and a dominating midfield focal point.

As an aside, got to say Pep is in his element and Foden has come of age.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Genuinely staggered by what I've witnessed last night. We are awful. Not sure who it's on? Klopp? The players? The training regime? The missing players? An absolute catastrophe. Next 2 games will make or break our season, now we'll see what these boys are made of.

But please please Klopp lets use these new CBs. Bold decisions have to be made and risks taken to snap us out of this by playing the 2 new CBs and putting Hendo/Winj and Fab in front as a screen for protection vs Leicester and Everton. The forwards need that stable midfield platform too, Thiago in front in his best position.

It's top 4 or bust now, but we have to get the high press back and a dominating midfield focal point.

As an aside, got to say Pep is in his element and Foden has come of age.
in the blink of one match, we turn from title contenders to top 4 contenders. sigh...........

in the 1st half we were pretty evenly matched. then in the 2nd half a series of errors made us pay. we should be doing the pressing instead we were pressed into errors.

why was Sterling and Foden given such freedom into the box???

why was Nat Philips not used as CB pairing with Hendo? Fabinho could have played in front of these 2 providing additional cover.

i'm not a fan of passing the ball to the back and to the GK. it's an accident waiting to happen. and AB reminded us of the mistake with Karius.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
in the blink of one match, we turn from title contenders to top 4 contenders. sigh..........
It is a good wake up call for the stingy owners. It's a good wake up call to remove the non-performing players too. No point paying Keita, Ox, Origi, Shaqiri if they cannot step up when needed. That Greek leftback is also about to be thrown out if he is not even good enough to rotate with Robertson.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Klopp also lost the plot already.. Duno what Klopp was mumbling about post match interview. He was too afraid to try out his new players n instead opted for 2 midfielders to be CBs. Judas Sterling was having a fun time running around Taa which I thought brought down the entire Pool's back line...
Old 08-02-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
......... i'm not a fan of passing the ball to the back and to the GK. it's an accident waiting to happen. and AB reminded us of the mistake with Karius.
AB shouldn't have been called back for this game..... taking painkillers before a match may be common practice among outfield players without much dire consequences but is a critical mistake for goalie as the symptoms or side effects may include loss of sensation, drowiness, disorientation, momentary weakness, numbness, dead leg etc.

I am certain AB's mistakes were related to his consumption of the painkillers.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Klopp also lost the plot already....
Actually Liverpool was playing well for much of the game..... they only fell apart after AB's mistakes.
I am sure the outcome would have turned out differently if only our strikeforce had taken their chances earlier in the game.... usual story of wasted chances. Seems like the forwards have lost their scoring boots.
Old 09-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Generally agree with what Dirk said above.

Perhaps Alisson was rushed back because Kelleher was injured? These injuries have literally killed our season. For me Alisson is still one of the best keepers in the world but his big flaw is that he does not get the ball out quick enough and he must stop pussy footing around in the penalty area like he did on Sunday. Sorting those problems out is all that is needed.

Back to the match. Saw it again and now don't think we were bad. I do think City could have shown more given the plaudits they've had recently. It was cagey for swathes, we were a little sluggish initially and it does seem a little overly evident right now, that we're missing fearlessness in our play. You could see it in parts, a few times we would press brilliantly and win the ball in an excellent area, but the conviction isn't there to punish it. The ball would end up back in our own half.

I think City were neat enough but ultimately we were still the side to fashion the best chances in the first half. I think the end was a harsh scoreline. City were fine, nothing extraordinary. The nature of Alisson's mistakes was just incomprehensible(rush back from illness seems to be the only reasonable explanation).

To be honest, incomprehensible could end up being a fitting title for our season review. It's just been madness.

Anyway, he and all of us will be back. Time to get behind the team.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1