The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-04-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hillfigure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Silkstockings2 Melody

Look wise 9/10: Same as the pictures, in-fact she's better looking in person. She's a little to the tan side and does have the beach girl/athletic look.

Boob 9/10: C enhance but feel really premium, her boobs is tear drop shape, soft, firm and somemore the nipples not big not small very proportional to her boobs.

Body 9/10: Athletic, hot and sexy body. In the middle of hourglass and pear shape, she's slim but not skinny and with the pair of gorgeous boobs, really got nothing more to ask for.

BBBJ 8/10: Quite good to tune up the mood but not the best i had b4, maybe just me. I have high expectation standard when come to BJ

Freching 8/10: Her frenching and tongue skill really buay pai you got try to find out.

FJ 8/10: Definitely not a fainthearted person. Her athletic body really lived up to the standard.

Location 8/10: Easy to find wth clear instructions from bro sonic and plenty of car parking slots

Attitude/service 8/10: Willing to please and know what is customer service, she's able to communicate in english and smile alot. She's not only pretty but also cute when she smiled.

RTF: Confirm will book her again. This time 2 shots.

Last edited by hillfigure; 03-04-2022 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jiro catches my eye. finally 38E with petite body criteria. Hopefully her service is good.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

First time engage bro thaismile for Tiffany, superb experience, I had one of the best bonk, thanks to thaismile for the gem, definitely will go back to thaismile for more, quick FR below.

Okt: very friendly and fast response, instruction to location is very clear, definitely will go to thaismile for more syt

Looks: 9/10 very pretty syt, very young, uni girl feel, good complexion, typical Thai tan

Attitude: 10/10 very friendly and chatty, work hard to please, 100% gfe

BBBJ: 10/10 although she’s quite green, bbbj is slow and full suction, perfect, have to stop her else vovalno erupt

FJ: 10/10 feel like having sex with gf, lots of Frenching and eye contact, the way she look at me and her moan is so seductive, pussy is super tight, able to take long hard pounding without complaining, awesome sex

Rtf: definitely
Old 03-04-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

FR on Aries from PIMP

MRT and bus not a problem.
However if you are taking grab, taxi or driving. Best to manage your time, once rush hour, the traffic here completely changes and can expect delays.
Rooms is good size with super comfortable beds and firm pillows. Bed is well elevated for various positions.

Looks: 7/10 as per photos. Nice long hair with light Thai tan.

Body: hourglass womanly figure for a girl in her 20s. A personal preference. Not slim type nor fat.

Boobs 7.5/10. Well enhanced with large puffy light colored nipples. Nice and puffy once excited.

BBBJ : 7-8/10 started with me sitting on well elevated bed. While she knelt down in her sailor moon outfit. Continued with bbbj on bed in 69 position. Like some bros said, she will take her time and suction is good. Need to get her to stop if not CIM abs show over.

FJ: 9/10 with a well lubed pussy from 69.she proceeded to cap and cow girl. View from here is good. Can French and suck puffy nipples.
Moved over to chair next to bed as she propped herself in doggie using arms on chair to support herself as I guided myself in. This position tightened up her pussy and I can tell we both enjoyed it. I must say, it was also a great view.
Moved to bed for missionary and finished off with side doggie with both of us in lateral position.

As I took only 45 mins.. Really had to catch our breath and wash up to allow the next player.

Really enjoyed how the arrangement was made. Directions, instructions were prompt and clear.
Will confirm RTF.
Old 03-04-2022, 11:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-FR will contain mixing of other language.

Stable: Rollypolly
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

This stable is not new, there are one of the quite establish and experience group before covid. Nice to see them back. My arrangment was smooth with no delay. No switch and bait too. I hope bros here will enjoy a good time with them.

Bonk type: $140 60mins 1 shot

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was at central area. Discreet and deserted, is easy access via all own transport.

Lady: Sky

Background
I am not sure she was from which province. This is her first time working for this stable as she been her before working with another SG. She work in one of the agogo bar in pattaya working street.

Look:★★★★★
First look, she is those like or clubbing type malay ah Lian that you want to bonk immediately. What you see is what you get.Picture was accurate, 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics.

Body:★★★★★
She has very slim, young figure. Petite with dark smooth skin type like a Malay ah Lian. Breast was soft and small. I am not boobs lover so I feel is just nice. Nipple was sensitive to teasing. Very nice long hair with a full back ang gong till her butt area. Very sexy with no visual sign, scar or mark on giving birth before.Pussy was small and almost botak.

Frenching:★★★★
She can speak French very well. It was like those like bf and gf sensual, passionate, wet and hot type of no stop tongue frighting.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it like hot Malay chick begging for my cock.The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

Painting: ★★★★★
I start off with slow teasing, licking the back of her ear, slowly down her nipple and down to her navel. She start to shiver and jerk a bit. Slowly, I go down to her clitoris. No smell at all and it was tasty. I gave her a slow tongue lashing and sucking at the lip of her clitoris. She was in heaven and start to moan and shivering heavily and held on my head as I gave her a deeper lick and suck till she climax and quickly cap me ask me to insert.

Love Making:★★★★★
I start to pump her in missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much and like fucking a young bitchy minah. I can feel the tightness and hotness of my cock inside her. After that, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She able to take in fast and slow movement. I pump her a few stroke and ask her to flip over and I change to doggie style. The tattoo was so sexy. I hold on to both side of her hips. I thrust her deeply again and she let out the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. I can feel that she climax and high liao then After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum inside the condom and i collapse on top of her. Both of us were sweating and exhausted. Took a rest a while and we cuddle each other before going for shower separately.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Communication was not a problem for me as I am able to speak little bit of thai that make us easy to break the ice. She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some Thai music. Super gfe and her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
The session was well planned as it take out the whole of one hour. No more or no less.
Those who want experience booking a hot petite Malay ang gong ah lian with small neh neh. I would recommend her.I think she left about a week or more here so quickly book her now.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-04-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

any frs for jiro? pls drop a pm bros.
Old 03-04-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
First time engage bro thaismile for Tiffany, superb experience, I had one of the best bonk, thanks to thaismile for the gem, definitely will go back to thaismile for more, quick FR below.

Okt: very friendly and fast response, instruction to location is very clear, definitely will go to thaismile for more syt

Looks: 9/10 very pretty syt, very young, uni girl feel, good complexion, typical Thai tan

Attitude: 10/10 very friendly and chatty, work hard to please, 100% gfe

BBBJ: 10/10 although she’s quite green, bbbj is slow and full suction, perfect, have to stop her else vovalno erupt

FJ: 10/10 feel like having sex with gf, lots of Frenching and eye contact, the way she look at me and her moan is so seductive, pussy is super tight, able to take long hard pounding without complaining, awesome sex

Rtf: definitely
Nice! Not easy to get slot for Tiffany who is always fully booked!
Old 03-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BCS22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Heidi

The ang pai that nobody wants to talk about but is fully booked everyday for good reason. Pretty face, fair, slim girl with no tummy at all and tall at around 165+. Boobs are recently enhanced so still quite hard. Very good attitude and will accommodate all your requests despite her busy schedule. She was very affectionate to me and have strong GFE. Told me she'll be here for another few weeks, so bros will still have a chance to book a slot with her.
Old 03-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hillfigure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillfigure View Post
FR for Silkstockings2 Melon

Look wise 9/10: Same as the pictures, in-fact she's better looking in person. She's a little to the tan side and does have the beach girl/athletic look.

Boob 9/10: C enhance but feel really premium, her boobs is tear drop shape, soft, firm and somemore the nipples not big not small very proportional to her boobs.

Body 9/10: Athletic, hot and sexy body. In the middle of hourglass and pear shape, she's slim but not skinny and with the pair of gorgeous boobs, really got nothing more to ask for.

BBBJ 8/10: Quite good to tune up the mood but not the best i had b4, maybe just me. I have high expectation standard when come to BJ

Freching 8/10: Her frenching and tongue skill really buay pai you got try to find out.

FJ 8/10: Definitely not a fainthearted person. Her athletic body really lived up to the standard.

Location 8/10: Easy to find wth clear instructions from bro sonic and plenty of car parking slots

Attitude/service 8/10: Willing to please and know what is customer service, she's able to communicate in english and smile alot. She's not only pretty but also cute when she smiled.

RTF: Confirm will book her again. This time 2 shots.
FR is for Silkstockings2 Melody i got confuse with the name
Old 03-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=870216

Nirin (Loveaffair)

Finally, and i say finally after the long hiatus, my first bonks since SBF came to life again. Was browsing through and chanced upon Nirin, as usual, my favourite big boobs milf.

Looks : 7.5 (80% close to pics, milfy slutty looks)
Body: 8 (not sure for you guys, but the type i like, meaty at the right places, especially that ass, i was pounding it hard for the whole 90mins)
Boobs: 11 (thats was i came for, it was all natural soft and bouncy, couldnt let go the whole session, she was using it to rub my dick in the shower, on my back, shiok!)
BBBJ : 7.5 (SOP, not the bj type of guy)
FJ: 9 ( she can really take a pounding, love it when doing it doggy style carsessing her boobs, then switched to cowgirl where u can see her boobs bouncing up and down, what a sight!)

Overall, if your looking for a big boobs milf to bonk, she is the one. Thanks loveaffair bro for the fast arrangement.
I can confirm, had Nirin the day before and she is a great service milf with great attitude. Ratings as follows:

Looks: 8 - bit older, cute, nice eyes
Body: 8 - meaty, amazing soft skin, my type
Boobs: 10 - original big soft Ds
BBBJ: 7 - good effort but too short for my liking and she struggled a bit with my size :-)
FJ: 8 - great fuck, came herself
Attitude: great, friendly and professional
RTF: Yes
Old 03-04-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Stable : THE PIMP
Lady: ARIES

The coroner has performed this autopsy after a hiatus.

Face: Not bad not bad. Quite Chio. She has this serious but chio face. Kind of reminds me of the math teacher you had in school. Always strict but underneath those clothes you knew there’s a body to fuck when you masturbated away in the showers.

Body: Straight out, she’s not your typical skinny or slim girl. This is a woman that has a body that is made to be pounded. She’s not fat but like a typical Singapore girl except, she has HUGE TITTIES!!!

Boobies/body: oh damn, it’s big and nice and delicious.. she’s a bit of a teaser too, she saw me looking at her so she stripped rather slowly and I went in to hug her and ran my hands from her butt up her back and around to hold that massive titties. She’s got a nice butt too and great skin which has some ink on it. She also smells great and it’s not an artificial scent, smells very natural and nice.

BBBJ & Painting: when we got into the shower, it was all play. Clearly we had formed a connection and she was teasing me non stop. She only soap my cock and rubbed it non stop and smacked my butt. Then she gave me a furiously fast hand job till i wanted to cum and then stopped and did the listerine BBBJ on me which sent tremors throughout my body as I summoned strength to hold my army back.

Quickly washed and dried her up and made our way to the bed. Wow, she just automatically bend over by the bed and I told her I wanted to taste her pussy. She put one leg on the bed and I knelt down under her and ate that succulent and delicious pussy. Clean shaven and inviting. Tasted and smelled great and gosh, her moans were so loud and pleasing to my ears. Licked her till she came all over my face and I didn’t even use any fingers.

FJ: this is where she thrives and comes to form. Since I gave her the pleasure of cumming in my face and mouth, she gave me the pleasure of enjoying her on top. She slowly climbed on top of me and lowered herself into my rock hard cock... I quite good sized but seeing my cock getting devoured by her tight and smooth pussy was a sensation and sight which is unforgettable. She rode me, gyrated me, grinded me, reverse thrusted me till i was on Cloud9. After a good period, i could see this girl is a little tired so i laid her on her back and continued in missionary... This is where it get interesting because she pulled me to her and moaned right into my ear as she attacked my ear while pulling me closed to her. I could feel my chest on her titties and she start moaning OH MY GOD into my ear.. That really pushed me over the edge as i significantly quickened my pace and pounded her.. Pulled out and came all over her body.. Damn it was a big big load. A long time in the making. haha

FJ2: Took a shower with her and cuddled and chatted through the app. Her english is minimal but hey, lust a language that doesnt need words. Hahaha... Shes very fun even though it was like chicken and duck talking. After some giggles and laughs, i reached in to kiss her and that must have kick started her because she gave me that look right into my eyes that she's ready to take my 2nd army. She gave me a intense intense INTENSE BBBJ which really made me go wild... She was sucking and licking my balls... alternating between each ball and my cock head.. I especially love it when she handjob me while she is sucking on my cock head.... real heavenly.... signalled for her to lie on her stomach as i slowly eased in.. can hear her moan out… fucked her nice and slow and she’s clearly enjoyed it as did I… tapped her butt to signal doggy and right away she perched her butt into the air as I took one good look at that wet glistening pussy as I pushed my cock deep it. She grabbed the sheets in pleasure as I banged her hard. Hands on her hips pulled her to meet my each thrust.

I told her I wanna cum and she swung around and pulled my rubber off and sucked on my cock so ferociously while playing with my balls that I shot everything to her mouth while she was still sucking and sucking. Made my knees so weak. She can still show me all my cum in her mouth and swallowed it all!!! Wow!!!

Showered and tipped her and left a man with a spring in his step as I was certainly lighter after both those loads of wad.

Next RTF booked for next romp.
Old 03-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCS22 View Post
FR Heidi

The ang pai that nobody wants to talk about but is fully booked everyday for good reason. Pretty face, fair, slim girl with no tummy at all and tall at around 165+. Boobs are recently enhanced so still quite hard. Very good attitude and will accommodate all your requests despite her busy schedule. She was very affectionate to me and have strong GFE. Told me she'll be here for another few weeks, so bros will still have a chance to book a slot with her.
Nice!!
Thread has been quiet on her for a reason. Cant wait for my session with her!
Old 03-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Stable : THE PIMP
Lady: ARIES

The coroner has performed this autopsy after a hiatus.

Face: Not bad not bad. Quite Chio. She has this serious but chio face. Kind of reminds me of the math teacher you had in school. Always strict but underneath those clothes you knew there’s a body to fuck when you masturbated away in the showers.

Body: Straight out, she’s not your typical skinny or slim girl. This is a woman that has a body that is made to be pounded. She’s not fat but like a typical Singapore girl except, she has HUGE TITTIES!!!

Boobies/body: oh damn, it’s big and nice and delicious.. she’s a bit of a teaser too, she saw me looking at her so she stripped rather slowly and I went in to hug her and ran my hands from her butt up her back and around to hold that massive titties. She’s got a nice butt too and great skin which has some ink on it. She also smells great and it’s not an artificial scent, smells very natural and nice.

BBBJ & Painting: when we got into the shower, it was all play. Clearly we had formed a connection and she was teasing me non stop. She only soap my cock and rubbed it non stop and smacked my butt. Then she gave me a furiously fast hand job till i wanted to cum and then stopped and did the listerine BBBJ on me which sent tremors throughout my body as I summoned strength to hold my army back.

Quickly washed and dried her up and made our way to the bed. Wow, she just automatically bend over by the bed and I told her I wanted to taste her pussy. She put one leg on the bed and I knelt down under her and ate that succulent and delicious pussy. Clean shaven and inviting. Tasted and smelled great and gosh, her moans were so loud and pleasing to my ears. Licked her till she came all over my face and I didn’t even use any fingers.

FJ: this is where she thrives and comes to form. Since I gave her the pleasure of cumming in my face and mouth, she gave me the pleasure of enjoying her on top. She slowly climbed on top of me and lowered herself into my rock hard cock... I quite good sized but seeing my cock getting devoured by her tight and smooth pussy was a sensation and sight which is unforgettable. She rode me, gyrated me, grinded me, reverse thrusted me till i was on Cloud9. After a good period, i could see this girl is a little tired so i laid her on her back and continued in missionary... This is where it get interesting because she pulled me to her and moaned right into my ear as she attacked my ear while pulling me closed to her. I could feel my chest on her titties and she start moaning OH MY GOD into my ear.. That really pushed me over the edge as i significantly quickened my pace and pounded her.. Pulled out and came all over her body.. Damn it was a big big load. A long time in the making. haha

FJ2: Took a shower with her and cuddled and chatted through the app. Her english is minimal but hey, lust a language that doesnt need words. Hahaha... Shes very fun even though it was like chicken and duck talking. After some giggles and laughs, i reached in to kiss her and that must have kick started her because she gave me that look right into my eyes that she's ready to take my 2nd army. She gave me a intense intense INTENSE BBBJ which really made me go wild... She was sucking and licking my balls... alternating between each ball and my cock head.. I especially love it when she handjob me while she is sucking on my cock head.... real heavenly.... signalled for her to lie on her stomach as i slowly eased in.. can hear her moan out… fucked her nice and slow and she’s clearly enjoyed it as did I… tapped her butt to signal doggy and right away she perched her butt into the air as I took one good look at that wet glistening pussy as I pushed my cock deep it. She grabbed the sheets in pleasure as I banged her hard. Hands on her hips pulled her to meet my each thrust.

I told her I wanna cum and she swung around and pulled my rubber off and sucked on my cock so ferociously while playing with my balls that I shot everything to her mouth while she was still sucking and sucking. Made my knees so weak. She can still show me all my cum in her mouth and swallowed it all!!! Wow!!!

Showered and tipped her and left a man with a spring in his step as I was certainly lighter after both those loads of wad.

Next RTF booked for next romp.
Nice FR.
Is her hair colour same as pictures?
Old 03-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Fr for rp pink.

First of all thank God for making dome 1 alive again. Finally can get a slot after many days of disappointment.

Decided to go for pink as pic and description looks good.

My comments and ratings are as follows:

Location: Didn't really like it. But I guess it's the norm now. 5/10 parked at the nearby hdb and walked over.
Looks: 6.5/10 what she lacks in looks, she made up with her service.
Boobs: should be a c cup, 100% natural
Bbbj: 8/10 really covers every inch and sensual
Fj: 6/10 got the commercial feel
Rtf: maybe not, so many others to try

Overall a good bonk for the price she's at. Her service and friendliness is impeccable. Cheers and bonk safe bros.
Agree with this FR.
Decided to try her when not much FR due to most of other all stables are very busy. Guessed may be she avail and Yes she avail at that moment. Immediately booked and here. But for me at the entry she said No kiss and very little BBBJ. Disappointed. She said she like painting very much but I didn't touch as she didn't good BBBJ so no return back. lol. Some more she little bushy.
She tomorrow go back to Thailand so just take note who plan to try her today. Just ok for who look at quicky cum. Don't expect anything if you don't want disappoint. Still worth for 140 at current situation.

Last edited by yuanswang; 03-04-2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Great, Club Friday. $200 / 90 /2.
Looks same as photo, minus the filter.
30+ MILF. Body slim n big boobs, small bush below. Some frenching, can paint but no fingering.Can speak simple English.
She is a professional fuck n go sex worker.
Can moan and act very well. Basic skills r all there. But there r little FR on her. Let me explain. She is not highly educated and her mannerisms can appear impolite and selffish. I shld hv focus on pro sex n massage, but I can't, n kept thinking of Ling. I got so unuse that I book Ling last min and left.
So, if u r into pro sex n pro massage, she is OK. Anything higher I not so sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1