The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
lustlusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Protect your phone info and track her sms the high-tech way

Hi Bros

I decided to post a brand new thread as my previous thread regarding tracking and diverting my ex-girlfriend's sms drew alot of interest and pm from SBF and would like to share my experience.

As I do not have any trust for any gal since my previous bad encounter with my ex, once I have some feelings for any gal, I would safeguard my interest by giving her a mobile phone (for her birthday or Christmas) fully loaded with a software hidden in her mobile which would by stealth mode, divert all her incoming and outgoing SMSes to my phone (or my backup phone). In this way I would be able to monitor and even test her honesty and sincerity to me and to the relationship. Once I am satisfied, I would deactivate the SMS diversion remotely without her notice.

On the other hand, gals or OCs often may do a 'spot check' by taking away your mobile and sieve thru the SMS and call logs and they may read some very compromising SMS which you may have forgotten to erase. Locking the mobile with a password is not a good solution as OCs may 'demand' that you unlock the phone infront of them to 'spot check'.

To curb this, I have installed another software in my mobile where I would configure it to hide automatically sms and call logs from a group of contacts in my phone book which are sensitive to OCs and girlfriends (like WLs and other gals!). Hence at any moment when the OCs conduct a spot check, I can give her the phone and she would not see any sensitive info from this group of contacts. The software also guards against phone lost or theft and would automatically lock up the phone when the SIM card is replace without the right password.

At this hi-tech age, I guess it is normal to defend and guard against unnecessary slip-ups using the high-tech way. Such slip-ups may be extremely costly though hence the investment which I have put into the phones is worth every cent.

Just want to share and know if other bros have other high-tech or low-tech ways and their experiences to share.

Cheers......:-)
Old 06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Protect your phone info and track her sms the high-tech way

bro wat software is that.can share i know a few but its mostly for palm or symbian

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 06-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

talk so long i still dun understand your intend, if you are sharing the technology stuff then indicate where can get these software la....if you are warning that someone can install these software, then how do one check ?

If you are selling the service then be outright sure got people support you one..

Up my points if you like, zap also can....

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first
Old 06-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for bros using smart phones with Symbian, Windows Mobile operating systems, there are many many software out there available for free from various gadget/phone forums that can hide your SMS and call logs, only those that you want hidden of course, so when OC check ur SMS or call logs she will only see what you want her to see...

As for keeping track of SMS/calls of your gf or OC, i have heard of tracking software but have never come across any thats available for download FOC?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:22 PM
wang yu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Might be keen on one for mobile 5 ....
How come no talk of any software name or the cost involved.
Those in the know, hope you can help out
Old 06-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

where to dl these software?

i seriously need to track my gf phone
Old 06-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

I saw similar software selling online. However, I was advised that in some countries, it's illegal to install them onto other mobiles due Privacy Law...I dunno if Singapore practicing this Law too
Old 06-11-2007, 02:56 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add now got this service where the phone company uses GPS to track another cellphone user location is at & relay to you via sms. Good for those who wants to monitor OC/GF movements. Starhub is offering this service
Old 06-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear TS..just a quick question.

If your galfren happen to buy you a handphone for your Christmas present, would you accept? Would you start to worry that maybe your galfren also discovered this software and is using it to track your own sms?

IMHO...trust is very important in a relationship. If your present galfren happen to discover that you have installed this software into the handphone, chances are is that you most likely will have to start looking for another gal.
marine boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bad if the OC want to monitor where you are .... smack in Lor 6,7 8 hahahah
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehe the sim cards here in china oso got this location tracking thing, quite accurate down to the street and building. Unfortunately, the user can set his/her phone not to reveal its location or require his/her permission to do so
Old 06-11-2007, 03:03 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis13 View Post
Dear TS..just a quick question.

If your galfren happen to buy you a handphone for your Christmas present, would you accept? Would you start to worry that maybe your galfren also discovered this software and is using it to track your own sms?
Maybe can reformat the phone b4 use? Will this help?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
O2-XDA is one of the Best!O2-XDA is one of the Best!O2-XDA is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustlusty View Post
To curb this, I have installed another software in my mobile where I would configure it to hide automatically sms and call logs from a group of contacts in my phone book which are sensitive to OCs and girlfriends (like WLs and other gals!).
so ............are you sharing such software with us?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustlusty View Post
On the other hand, gals or OCs often may do a 'spot check' by taking away your mobile and sieve thru the SMS and call logs and they may read some very compromising SMS which you may have forgotten to erase. Locking the mobile with a password is not a good solution as OCs may 'demand' that you unlock the phone infront of them to 'spot check'.

To curb this, I have installed another software in my mobile where I would configure it to hide automatically sms and call logs from a group of contacts in my phone book which are sensitive to OCs and girlfriends (like WLs and other gals!). Hence at any moment when the OCs conduct a spot check, I can give her the phone and she would not see any sensitive info from this group of contacts. The software also guards against phone lost or theft and would automatically lock up the phone when the SIM card is replace without the right password.
yo...me interested in tis software / application...
care to share ?...
me nid to hide many contacts given by fellow bros here...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 06-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
yo...me interested in tis software / application...
care to share ?...
me nid to hide many contacts given by fellow bros here...
bro what model hp u using?

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1