The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2004, 09:00 PM
jerrylimkk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by posh_boy
Hi To all bros,

Last nite manage to gear up my courage to take the tset at AFA.

Result: The staff tell me I am OK.

Go at abt 7 plus, found place rather easily to find if you walk at the main road. Found Kelantan lane, turn in and at the corner you can spot DSC easily.

Fill up a form paid $20 n told to wait. Have a little routine chat with the councellor, and proceede to draw blood at another room.

Try to relax myself by reading newspaper but its not that easily. Abt 15 mins later call back to the same first room, the lady was smiling at me.

She show me the test strip and explain to me, the first line on the top is showing that the test strip is working fine, and If I have a second line lower below I have the anti-body.

Thank god, I oni gt the one line which is on top. Before leaving, i ask whether is it necessary to check again, she replied is not necessary, telling me I am ok.

Jus will like to check with those bros who have taken the test before, does this mean I am clear of HIV when she say I am OK?

Congrats man...u made it...She tells u okie that means okie liao...dun worry anymore...actually the window period is 12 weeks..U waited for 5 months plus so u are definately okie...that one line on the top of the test strip is the control line which verify that the test is perform correctly...if got one extra line below means kanna liao...just protect that gift and play safe from now onwards..
Old 14-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all. I am very worry right now. A month ago, I went to Haatyai with my friends. At the night, I was so high after taking 'happy five' pill, and bonking with the gal, but damn.... I did it raw, the gal didnt put up the cap. Ahhh~~~

Waiting another 2 months for the window period to be over is really worrying. I will go for the test, definately. I swear to myself, I will never do it raw again.
Old 14-11-2004, 09:54 PM
jerrylimkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbkhor
Hi all. I am very worry right now. A month ago, I went to Haatyai with my friends. At the night, I was so high after taking 'happy five' pill, and bonking with the gal, but damn.... I did it raw, the gal didnt put up the cap. Ahhh~~~

Waiting another 2 months for the window period to be over is really worrying. I will go for the test, definately. I swear to myself, I will never do it raw again.

Hey man,

The estimated risk of unprotected sex with a confirmed HIV + partner is between 0.1-0.2...the risk for insertive partner (which is u) is even lower...But I am not saying raw is good...just use condom and be safe always...U have to get tested at 12 weeks to make sure u are okie...if u can't wait that long...u can also have a testat 6 weeks...99% of those that are really infected will have antibodies by 6 weeks...If u can tahan longer than test at 8 weeks...which is actually the real window period...Alot of doctors from western countries have agree that they never see anyone negative at 8 weeks and go positive at 12 weeks (3 months)...But u still have to test at 12 weeks to get a definitive result...The current elisa are so sensitive that they are able to pick up antibodies within 4 weeks...Next time just use a condom to save u unecessary worries..Read the link below if u are feeling worried...take care...

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/

http://www.sesahs.nsw.gov.au/albions...on/HIV_faq.asp

http://www.hivguidelines.org/public_...d-a/update.htm
Old 14-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light

The worst is I had fever twice in the last 4 weeks and my didi feel ichy for last whole week. Sian Liao.....
Old 14-11-2004, 10:45 PM
jerrylimkk

Quote:
The worst is I had fever twice in the last 4 weeks and my didi feel ichy for last whole week. Sian Liao.....

Actually...symptoms regarding HIV don't lingers...The fever will not come and go...The feeling of HIV ARS is completely different from other sickness...I've read on that before and people that experience it said they are completely knocked out...cannot even walk to the toilet...the ichy kuku maybe sould be due to some minor infection...u can see your doc on that...
Old 15-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hugedick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro, i think u should not worry too much for now..............just go for the test 1st.
thou i alway use protection but i also will be going for the test after the "window period" (been having this kia si feeling after the lastest bonk)......so just want to check it out...confirm my status!!
hopefully i am ok

as for u my friend, don't wait liao. go for the test now if u can
it will save u alot of unnecessary worry and sleep less night......trust me
Old 15-11-2004, 11:51 PM
jerrylimkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugedick
bro, i think u should not worry too much for now..............just go for the test 1st.
thou i alway use protection but i also will be going for the test after the "window period" (been having this kia si feeling after the lastest bonk)......so just want to check it out...confirm my status!!
hopefully i am ok

as for u my friend, don't wait liao. go for the test now if u can
it will save u alot of unnecessary worry and sleep less night......trust me

Bro,

Why u worry after the last bonk?U do it raw?
Old 25-11-2004, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrylimkk
Actually...symptoms regarding HIV don't lingers...The fever will not come and go...The feeling of HIV ARS is completely different from other sickness...I've read on that before and people that experience it said they are completely knocked out...cannot even walk to the toilet...the ichy kuku maybe sould be due to some minor infection...u can see your doc on that...
I wonder if any kind bro can advise whether the annual medical screening tests offered by companies, i.e. blood test, urine tests, etc can detect whether HIV positive or not. From what I understand, HIV tests are of a different nature and cannot be detected through this type of tests which is concentrated on checking cholestral, kidney failure etc. Any bro can confirm?
Old 01-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fire-Dred84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going for the test later... wish me luck
Old 01-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire-Dred84
good luck bro,
Old 02-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire-Dred84
Hi Gd luck bros, btw do we req'd to provide our NRIC details to the clinic b4 taking the test.
Old 03-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004
Hi Gd luck bros, btw do we req'd to provide our NRIC details to the clinic b4 taking the test.
Read e 1st page... aynonomous... one..

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 03-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
kiro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last week i've just bonked a local malay gal (search my FRs and you'll know who)... and some bro suspect she got STD...

i frenched her and also let her bbbj and CIM...

then recently i started to have slight sore throat, cough and running nose... and i read before that STD can spread via mouth to mouth one... thus now really scared like shit cos dunno is it i kena the oral kind of STD???

but my didi no prob leh... no itch, no discharge, no smell, no lumps etc...

how long does it take for STD symptoms to show? cos i read that some ppl dun even show any symptoms!!!

do i need to go to doc for a STD blood test?

Last edited by kiro; 03-12-2004 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For HIV test, your consent is required by law. That is, before they do a HIV test with your blood, they have to ask you specifically for your consent to do so, and you have to say Yes specifically to the test being done. in cases where damn high fever and patient is unconscious or whatever, the next of kin or someone like that will have to be asked and say yes specifically to the test being done.

So read the consent form properly before signing, always.

I don't know about which companies actually ask for this kind of test, among the health screening checks they require before letting someone into the company. Maybe there are such companies. But I do know, foreign workers have to HIV among the things they get tested for before they are allowed to work here legally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
I wonder if any kind bro can advise whether the annual medical screening tests offered by companies, i.e. blood test, urine tests, etc can detect whether HIV positive or not. From what I understand, HIV tests are of a different nature and cannot be detected through this type of tests which is concentrated on checking cholestral, kidney failure etc. Any bro can confirm?
Old 03-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32
For HIV test, your consent is required by law. That is, before they do a HIV test with your blood, they have to ask you specifically for your consent to do so, and you have to say Yes specifically to the test being done. in cases where damn high fever and patient is unconscious or whatever, the next of kin or someone like that will have to be asked and say yes specifically to the test being done.

So read the consent form properly before signing, always.

I don't know about which companies actually ask for this kind of test, among the health screening checks they require before letting someone into the company. Maybe there are such companies. But I do know, foreign workers have to HIV among the things they get tested for before they are allowed to work here legally.
Thank you, Bro Perrymason 32. The test I referred are those annual screening exercises as a staff benefit. From what I know, blood taken for cholestral and urine for diabetics etc. In view of what you said, I take it that a HIV test will involve a different and separate test. Correct?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1