The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all
Over Price for Local FLs

Why Singapore Model FLs rate in HK is only @ HK1800?

Serve the Hong Kong sex141 website and notices that our Singapore models are appearing there and their rate is HK1800 which is estimated around SGD300, but our local FLs rate here are ranging from SGD300 to SGD2,000.

Why our gals are serving their own nationality much much more expensive than in overseas to serve the foreigners. So, how can we be a big carrot here to let them chop us? Must well, we spend a little token fly to Hong Kong and enjoy it even more and wisely with the same budget.

Local stables should lower the local FLs rate in order to stay competitive pricing, rates are transparent globally nowadays.

Please up my point if Bros who are agreed and support my thread.

TIA
Old 18-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

I admire your courage to post this. And I completely agree with you.

But I will pre-warn you as now a lot people to start coming with comments about if you can't afford, then don't bonk locals and stuff like that. All good points and stuff like that. But those points are getting old and repetitive.

The prices are high. And all we can do is boycot them. But since the prices are going up proves there are fat goldfishes still paying those prices.

I simply refuse to pay those prices.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Hornycptkenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Logical thinking already tells you that they are not singaporean girls
If you request to check for identification, the agent will tell you no way

If the girls are earn same amount of money doing the same job here, there isnt any incentive to travel overseas.
Just like a normal routine job, people are only enticed to travel overseas to work because of higher salary.

Secondly, by working overseas as an illegal fl, they are subjected to risks of being caught by police and deported back to singapore as well as being banned from entering in future.
I dont think any girls will be so stupid to do the same thing at a further place for the same returns

You can trying booking at hk 1800, and u get prc chicks for sgd 300
Old 18-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john9991999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

local pussy made of gold while foreign one make of copper
Old 18-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordcraft View Post
I admire your courage to post this. And I completely agree with everything u.

Broseley I will pre-warn you as now a lot people to start coming with comments about if you can't afford, then don't bonk locals and stuff like that. All good points and stuff like that. But those points are getting old and repetitive.

The prices are high. And all we can do is boycot them. But since the prices are going up proves there are fat goldfishes still paying those prices.

I simply refuse to pay those prices.

W
Thanks Bro Wordcraft for up my point and support! Having same encounter like you and also believe most of Bros here. Hope our forum will keep up to sex141 standard, rates and quality! So, together we can have a wonderful and fruitfull living quality here!
Old 18-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
prsmms is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Thanks Bro Wordcraft for up my point and support! Having same encounter like you and also believe most of Bros here. Hope our forum will keep up to sex141 standard, rates and quality! So, together we can have a wonderful and fruitfull living quality here!
Everywhere got cheap and ex. Its about the quality.

Like the Jap and Korea FL in dome 3. They are considered the cheaper version of Jap and Korea FL. HK I think also got very expensive FL just that normal people like us do not have access as they are probably 5 figures and up and cater for the rich and famous
Old 18-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Why Singapore Model FLs rate in HK is only @ HK1800?
TIA
Bro, which local model? can you share and post the pics? $300 is a steal.

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 18-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

SG not only FL ex la the cars food everything houses etc. Haha so thats Singapore. Even a normal honda jazz cost 140k plus now haha.
Old 18-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
SG not only FL ex la the cars food everything houses etc. Haha so thats Singapore. Even a normal honda jazz cost 140k plus now haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
Bro, which local model? can you share and post the pics? $300 is a steal.
Hi Hanxin88,

Here is the link:

http://go141.com/en/2408-Tsim%20Sha%...e%20Model.html

Last edited by Giobenni; 18-09-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 18-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 11
Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's possible to get a s'pore girl at $1800 hk cos too much competitions in hong kong and macau.
Old 18-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len75 View Post
It's possible to get a s'pore girl at $1800 hk cos too much competitions in hong kong and macau.
Prices for the local FLs should be rated accordingly by age,height,body figure and looks.The local FLs and korean FLs(FL dome 3) are simply overprice.
Old 18-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 11
TwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud of

Quote:
i pretty sure when show up confirm not SG girls like 1 of the previous bro said if here more money whats the point of going overseas?
Old 18-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Over Price for Local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentySeven View Post
i pretty sure when show up confirm not SG girls like 1 of the previous bro said if here more money whats the point of going overseas?
I think should be PRC but holding s'pore PR.
Old 18-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Hornycptkenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentySeven View Post
Pretty much common sense what.
If i offer u a sales job doing same job scope, same salary in sg but u need to work in china
I dont think any idiots will take up the offer without any added incentive, might as well stay in singapore
And hk is worse off compared to sg, risk of getting nabbed by police etc. lol
Old 18-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Its just only a hole lor unless their hole is made from authentic bird nest or gold. local fl is damm ex. Go do geylang better Can do orgy at that price or overnight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1