The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
prsmms is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
hi bro i agree with u that fl also meet some bad and nasty customers and some they like the fl in the end kenna play out yes there are alot. but come to the real actual fact right u just really sit down look in the mirror im not saying u i just say example u rather buy for someone you love or your gf/wife a pricey gift or you rather take the money and throw on the girl like that. yes the okt is just advertising for the girls but you think is it worth it for just release. 250 to 350 if local fl are this rate and not all the 500 to 1k plus 250 to 350 is a reasonable price.
actually if you ask me..even 250 is ex...should be free..
Old 29-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsmms View Post
actually if you ask me..even 250 is ex...should be free..
As i said its resonable. But anything more than 350 for me not worth la too ex liao
Old 29-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
To some bros, i maybe seen as complaining and whining. I am no hero here nor claim to be noble.

I am sure what i have mentioned is the voice that many brothers wanted to voice out. I have been zapped "for fun", and for kpo. It doesnt matter to me anyway. I cant stop these pple for zapping me "for fun".

To all the bros out there. Play safe.
I have not zapped you cos thats not my style...but seriously, ok so you mentioned this, what you hope to achieve? Are you expecting the girls to now heed you advice and price themselves down? I do not think that will happen. Are you telling other bros not to look for them so that will force them to reduce their price? I do not think that will happen. Plenty of rich people in Singapore.

Do I think they are worth the money to just fuck them? Not me, I am not rich enough. And I do not know what we hope to achieve by complaining about their high prices. No money to buy Chanel, we buy LV, no money to buy LV, we buy Coach, no money to buy Coach, we buy Bonia, no money to buy Bonia, we buy pasar malam. Would Chanel reduce their price just because it is a bag? Just like would local girls reduce their price because it is just a pussy?

Lets just fuck girls we can afford. Cannot afford, just move on. PLenty of pretty girls from China and Thailand.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Haha the bags is not the same as girls la bags u pay for the brand and the design but girls u pay for what holes only dont tell me their holes are branded like chanel prada LV burberry no right haha. I dont know how they rate the girls until the price so scary but even if i am so bloody rich i would take my money go do better things than to spend above 350 to do just a hole. Local price 250 to max 350 should be enough le i dont see any difference in it to make a girl 500 or more.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

I don't think u get it.
Pricing is subjective.

T pricing for a bag can be several times its cost.

If u argue t gal have no cost price, you should know certain women command higher price than t rest.
Spore cost more than Malaysia but usa cost even more.

N some buyers willing 2 pay more.
So your 250 argument fail when others can pay more
Old 30-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Those OKT put Asian Chinese is it means Malaysian or Indonesian Chinese?
Old 30-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
I don't think u get it.
Pricing is subjective.

T pricing for a bag can be several times its cost.

If u argue t gal have no cost price, you should know certain women command higher price than t rest.
Spore cost more than Malaysia but usa cost even more.

N some buyers willing 2 pay more.
So your 250 argument fail when others can pay more
Hi sadfa,

Bros silent here doesn't means you are right!

If you not agreed with most of us here, please leave us alone and stop giving your solo comments here. You keep on mentioning about the living cost is high in Singapore. My question to you is the living cost in Hong Kong isn't high compare to us? So, why Hong Kong FLs for the Japanese are ranging from HK2,000-2,300 which is SGD330-380 and the local HK FLs are ranging from HK1,700-3,500 (Higher price is famous model) which is SGD280-575? In Singapore the Japanese FLs is SGD750 and the local FLs are ranging from SGD250-2,500.

So, are these comparison sufficient to clear your doubts???

If you are Bro like us, please stop argument over here! If you are local FLs OKT or related, then "FUCK OFF FROM US"! You have no right to give any comments and not welcome!

Once again, please leave us along here to let us have a freedom of speech for their wants and needs! You don't understand is it?
Old 30-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster (V)

fl whose cost $500 - LV, Gucci pussy
above $500 is Prada, Burberry, Miu Miu, Chanel pussy
Old 02-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
housewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhousewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bros
Cool man everyone has a right to their views. This forum is for sharing. There is not a need to counter any views . Just post your own views and have peace.
Btw am going for 2 local fls today 22 yrs old at 3pm and 26 at 5pm
Lol
Cheers
Old 02-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
fl whose cost $500 - LV, Gucci pussy
above $500 is Prada, Burberry, Miu Miu, Chanel pussy
Haha, I recently paid for Prada but ended with Non Branded product!
Old 02-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Having lived in the US for a year, I can assure you that the quality to price ratio there is a lot better then in SG.

I pay 200 USD for 1 hour with 2 shots usually, and get a incredible GFE experience. 400 USD can get me an hour with a famous fitness model

I think a reasonable rate should be around 200 SGD 1 hr 1 shot 300 SGD 1hr 2shots.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
barcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbarcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Haha, I recently paid for Prada but ended with Non Branded product!
Maybe you can share with us which boutique sold you the imitation goods?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
housewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhousewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by housewalk View Post
Hi all bros
Cool man everyone has a right to their views. This forum is for sharing. There is not a need to counter any views . Just post your own views and have peace.
Lol
Cheers
Wow just acomplished with the the 22 actually 23 + just pure and innocent fair tall and meaty. Waiting fot the 26 to finish her work at 5. Funny they just wamt to make money to go clubbing.
cheers
Old 02-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow just acomplished with the the 22 actually 23 + just pure and innocent fair tall and meaty. Waiting fot the 26 to finish her work at 5. Funny they just wamt to make money to go clubbing.
cheers
haha, you sounded like an OKT bro....so how many locals you have? share share contacts leh....

sorry i mean you should be an okt with so many local lobangs...hahaha
Old 02-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi all bros
Lol
Cheers
bro, dont talk to yourself la....if got girl just share share la...i am keen, PM me....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1