The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

***GONE WITH THE WIND***

Shavina
18 years old
Local Chinese/Indian
1.58m
40kg
32B-23-32

Services: BBBJ, Licking, Fingering, French Kissing, CIM (No Anal, Swallow)

light smoker, no tattoos.

She takes Chinese and Malays.

Damage: 300/90/2

I wasn’t expecting a rare type of a chinese/indian girl as she told me over the phone that she is just indian. I had to take a double look as a very slim and petite looking, very fair complexioned pretty girl arrived to meet me at starbucks. Was quite a pleasant surprise looking at a chinese girl with sharp Indian features. To begin with, she has a nice sharp nose and enchanting dove- shaped Indian eyes, not forgetting her natural long eye lashes completing her small heart-shaped face. Her skin is flawless and smooth. And oh yes, not forgetting her very straight long black hair that reached down to her butt…sexy! She has well-shaped lips which are not too thick or thin, but just perfect for a nice romantic french kiss. As we chatted, I discovered that her father is a pure local chinese and her mother is Indian, thus the beautiful mix. I like her smile too; a shy quiet smile.

To put in bluntly, she’s a sweet young innocent chic, who doesn't rattle on and on, making you feel like one hell of a horny teenager waiting to blow! Please go easy on her as she’s still in school and this is her very first time trying.

PS: She and Shazana can pair up for tarma too! Intriguing isn't it!!

Shavina can service you usually from 1400 to 2000. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!

Last edited by Pandora Lust; 22-11-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 14-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

TS, no offence.....we bros need some pics of the gals ur introducing or maybe have a yahoo group for us to register pls.....picture tells a thousand tales ya.....
Old 15-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenkey View Post
TS, no offence.....we bros need some pics of the gals ur introducing or maybe have a yahoo group for us to register pls.....picture tells a thousand tales ya.....
Yes, I have photos in my yahoo group, just PM me your details and I'll give you the link, along with my number for booking. I do not want to post it out in the open and risk exposing their identity, I think it's our duty to protect the girls. So any bros interested to see the photos, please kindly PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address.
Old 18-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

FR from Bro Novation in my group, Mon May 17, 2010.

She came on time which was already a plus point for me. She has the most exotic
look and indian girl would have. A gem for sure. We TCSS abit to break some
ice.....let her relax get comfortable then without further waiting we started.
She's definitely very new to this line so bros out there please take good care
and teach her the right stuffs...
I smelt a hint of cigarette smoke cos I'm a non smoker myself so its not hard to
spot. A few mins of tongue fighting...then soon all clothes were off. She went
down on me and WOW,...she's good....one of the best BBBJ I have ever had
comparing to malay girls of cos. Slow sensual sucking,
licking,...stroking,..damn,..miss her already. We exchange a few positions
before i exploded onto her cute and bare chest. She is a definite SYT who is in
need of financial help. Paid her, she gave me a big hug and a long kiss....and
thats it. Definitely will RTF soon when fully recharged.
Old 21-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 16
Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

SHAVINA

Thanks to Bro’s for these previous descriptions that led me to her – they are EXACTLY wysiwyg!!!

Pandora Lust -
FAIR complexioned / pretty girl / a Chinese girl with Indian features / nice sharp nose / enchanting dove-shaped Indian eyes / natural long eye lashes / small heart-shaped face / skin flawless and smooth / a shy quiet smile.

Bro Novation -
She came on time / I smelt a hint of cigarette smoke / best BBBJ I have ever had / slow sensual sucking, licking,...stroking,..damn,..miss her already / Definitely will RTF soon when fully recharged.

Bro ME!
Well, this girl is not just beautiful – she is painfully beautiful - the acme of pulchritude! I had to force my eyes off her adorable face to gaze on her cute, slim, gamin, schoolgirl figure. And she must have done her O & A levels in sex! Her BBBJ (with clever hand twisting and ball cupping) will have you cum in seconds - unless you think of Liverpool football. If you survive her BBBJ you won’t survive her TIGHT PUSSY cowgirl – she looks at you with that b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l face and then fcuks you like a mink! My brain just couldn’t cope with the combination. I am still in a daze days later.

RTF? – dun wan anyone else!!! DAMN YOU PANDORA! I’ve opened your box – and now I can’t put SHAVINA back inside! (;-)
Old 22-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' boy View Post
Bro ME!
Well, this girl is not just beautiful – she is painfully beautiful - the acme of pulchritude! I had to force my eyes off her adorable face to gaze on her cute, slim, gamin, schoolgirl figure. And she must have done her O & A levels in sex! Her BBBJ (with clever hand twisting and ball cupping) will have you cum in seconds - unless you think of Liverpool football. If you survive her BBBJ you won’t survive her TIGHT PUSSY cowgirl – she looks at you with that b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l face and then fcuks you like a mink! My brain just couldn’t cope with the combination. I am still in a daze days later.

RTF? – dun wan anyone else!!! DAMN YOU PANDORA! I’ve opened your box – and now I can’t put SHAVINA back inside! (;-)
You must really enjoyed yourself to use such sophiscated words, bro Ol'! And DAMN YOU too! because of your powerful and deep words, I spent a good 10 minutes searching for the meaning of these words just to make sense out of them... Yes, I do not understand the meaning of those words and for the benefit of other bros who's also having a hard time understanding your English, I've written the meaning below from my findings.

1. Acme. –noun: the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
2. pulchritude. –noun: physical beauty; comeliness.
3. gamin. –noun: a neglected boy left to run about the streets; street urchin: In order to understand his dream it is necessary to know that he is a gamin who left home, driven out by his mother.
4. mink. - Any of various semiaquatic carnivores of the genus Mustela, especially M. vison of North America, resembling the weasel and having short ears, a pointed snout, short legs, and partly webbed toes.

I've found pictures of minks but no luck on video of them having sex, so still no idea how fcuking like a mint is like. Haahaa. Anyway thank you for the FR, and such good one!
Old 22-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 16
Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

SHAVINA & SHAZANA - TARMA!!!

Thanks for this suggestion Pandora Lust:"Shavina and Shazana can pair up for tarma too! Intriguing isn't it!!"

Intriguing? I WAS TAKEN TO PARADISE ON THE WINGS OF TWO FAIRIES!!!

I’m sorry Bro’s, but this was a once-in-their-lifetimes experience. It will never be the same again. Two uber cute, shy, 18yr olds - best friends since childhood - doing their FIRST tarma together!

[See full descriptive details of both S. & S. (from me and other Bros) in their repective threads.]

They hadn’t a clue what to do - they just broke my heart when they stood together, naked, holding hands for comfort, just as they did when they were kids together… Which they almost still are!

But fortunately they were both keen students to learn Tarma - so it was more than a pleasure to be a teacher! So we started with our lips in a triangle of tonguing then deep Frenching.

Soon they were kneeling on the floor, gazing up at me, softly sucking one of my BALLS in each of their mouths. Their young big-eyed elfin faces were SOOOO pretty that they looked like a Japanese anime cartoon - too good to be true - but it WAS true - and that image just won’t leave my retina!!! Then they licked their way up the shaft [together!] and treated its head to a pretty-girl, ice cream cone, licking. And, because they are best friends, they were then happy to swap their deep BBBJ sucking duties with NO ‘saliva swapping issues’ – yum, Yum, YUM!!!

When it came to the FJ, each S. readily learned how to insert my D into the other S.’s pussy - in all three classic positions. And this was relatively easy for them ‘cos my D was now as hard as a rock! Then they did stereo dual deep Frenching on me as I was being deep fcuked - cowgirl. Excellent students, these girls!!!

So, Bros, I had two hours, two girls, and two cums (four allowed!!!) which I shot over these two eager teenagers best assets. Shazana got hers all over her fantastic C cups and Shavina got hers directly into her exquisitely beautiful mouth - which she then opened to let the cum dribble slowly down her divine, girly body.

Bro’s – sometimes it’s really, Really, REALLY good to be a man!!!

Damage S$650/2/4

RTF? I’ve already booked the date! / @ a discounted rate!! / CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1600 to 2200. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bape is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can pm me the contact
Old 03-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1200 to 2200. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1200 to 2200. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1400 to 2200. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1200 to 2300. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

FR from Bro Novation in my group, Thurs June 3, 2010.

i book shavina yesterday evening, she came on time to the hotel we agreed on, haha because i forgot to bring my ic, in the end, i was the one who is late =x, but she came rather fast after i send msg to pandora box, haha, first came in the room, i saw a beautiful girl, she looks real young and petite, we chatted inside and she was real friendly, and there is no ice to break, well after that we have a great and fun session, and i was not going to talk about it haha, but what i can say is, it was damn nice. haha.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread