The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Every province local attractions must explore to finish. Free time is eat sleep fuck and internet.
I watched another video by the same YouTuber. Not bad I must say. I quite like what he is doing. He is enjoying and experiencing life with his partner in Thailand. Wherever they drive to, they will check out their local attractions, go to their wet market to buy fresh food to cook later on. They also exercise together like jogging and train at the local gym. His girlfriend is capable and will cook wherever they go. Besides, go hiking and camping, they will stay in places with characters by leasing a comfortable room. I don't mind to retire like that

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
57 men arrested in drug and sex party in Bangkok sauna shop | Thaiger

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/drug...kok-sauna-shop
Should be a wild and fun party if not caught by the police. Strange, the article did not mention anything about the girls

Old 25-05-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Got money to spare then will have some happiness. No money to use is no happiness. 55555 They must have some ways to get income or really prepare to become farmer when they old.
From the way they live, I think it cannot be too long term. Maybe, the guy has some savings. He is from Australia. Likely, having one year Thailand tour with his girlfriend

Old 25-05-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
You nv look the the pic carefully. or read the news in detail. 55555
I see all guys leh

Old 25-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I see all guys leh
its a gay party! thats why no girls!
Old 26-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
its a gay party! thats why no girls!
You could be right

Old 31-05-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...o-open-tuesday
good news!
massage parlours can reopen from tomorrow
Old 01-06-2021, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...o-open-tuesday
good news!
massage parlours can reopen from tomorrow
Dun be so happy......U know lah Thai govt love U-turn.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sures-14921676
Old 01-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Dun be so happy......U know lah Thai govt love U-turn.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sures-14921676
wow so fast u turn
Old 07-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

I know now massage shop is closed..
would like to know where can get a good massage with a hj ending in bangkok?
No fj...waiting for massage shop able to open and i will go...
Old 08-06-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
I know now massage shop is closed..
would like to know where can get a good massage with a hj ending in bangkok?
No fj...waiting for massage shop able to open and i will go...
Must be massage shop? How about FL? Walk along sukhumvit, I believe there are FL along the road.

Old 08-06-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Must be massage shop? How about FL? Walk along sukhumvit, I believe there are FL along the road.
dont want any fuck job... haha.. just want a good massage and with a hj will do
Old 08-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Those who aiming for Moderna maybe can check with private hospital need booking or not. but Oct2021 a bit long waiting.

The 30,000 spa workers is how to qualify? Then those sexy masseuses how? got include?
A girl I used to fuck regularly when she was in SG and then in Thailand, message me say she scare take Sinovac but Moderna need 2000 baht, she no money...how ah

I told her Singapore government very good, Pfizer and Moderna free one
Old 08-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
A girl I used to fuck regularly when she was in SG and then in Thailand, message me say she scare take Sinovac but Moderna need 2000 baht, she no money...how ah

Depends if u intend to bonk her again in the near future? Anyway 2000baht is not a lot of money if u intend to see her again!
Old 08-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post

but moderna not 2000 baht wor
maybe just an excuse
just cut loose and find another girl to fuck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1