The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Prone Masturbation

As above, I have check the forum no one has post about this so I decide to do so.
Been doing this method of masturbation for close to 17 years, on the bed with my boxers on, there is once time I am super horny and went to visit an FL, totally cannot erect at all.

Now I'm on NoFap for the past 8 months as of now and I have yet to attempt penetrative sex.

Has anyone did this way of uncommon masturbation method and manage to recover from this?
Old 04-10-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mbenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i did not do it but damn u have my respect; 8 months no fap
Old 04-10-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mbenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
As above, I have check the forum no one has post about this so I decide to do so.
Been doing this method of masturbation for close to 17 years, on the bed with my boxers on, there is once time I am super horny and went to visit an FL, totally cannot erect at all.

Now I'm on NoFap for the past 8 months as of now and I have yet to attempt penetrative sex.

Has anyone did this way of uncommon masturbation method and manage to recover from this?
damn i did not do this but 8 months no fap; u have my respect
Old 04-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all
Re: Prone Masturbation

Quote:

this reddit post I found quite useful : https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comment...made_sex_with/

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 05-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 2
Mansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wrong post
Old 06-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post
this reddit post I found quite useful : https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comment...made_sex_with/
thanks for sharing, will take a look
Old 06-10-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

In case anyone can't visualize what prone masturbation is here is an example, but I do it with my boxers on, not naked

really need help wonder if anyone manage to cure this, been reading some said the way I masturbate will destroy and numb my dick permanently not sure if it's true
Old 06-10-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenx View Post
damn i did not do this but 8 months no fap; u have my respect
I gotta to do this, no choice.

Trying to store as much Vit M to trigger back the horniness I used to have as a teenager, but to find a FL to release out instead of masturbating in this manner out then relapse it's back to square one.....
Old 09-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
U got mental issue.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
U got mental issue.
Care to elaborate on the mental issue part ?
Old 19-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

8 mths too short.

U needs to stay away from masturbation for at least 8 years.
Old 19-10-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
TS, how old are you?
Update: I finally able to achieve orgasm through penetration after 9 months of semen retention

Last edited by xylphz; 14-11-2022 at 09:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1