The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Which Sophia is this?
You just need to check his profile. He has been promoting Sophia multiple times since Day
Old 03-10-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick MR for Sophia
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sophia-massage/

Havnt seen her for a long time since she rtc but saw some bro's MR on her and quickly booked a session. Pleasantly surprised that she still remembered me and still looking great in her yoga outfit.

Location: near her old place, not great for foot soldiers, decent for drivers(parking can be hard to find)
Looks: great bod that is well maintained, C cup boobs.
Massage: piano but she put in the effort. Not what I came for.
Sensual: HDL was done well, great suction on bbbj with very good stamina.
Rtm: yes if I'm in the area

Lastly, she's also not a time watcher, after the sensual, we had some time left and she gave me a head massage.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
For bros who have visited Lin Lin and Jing Jing before and rate them highly - from their photos, I don’t find them good looking at all. In fact, I would rate Jing Jing below average and Lin Lin average at best.

My question is whether their photos are not doing them justice or their services really so gao lat until it makes up for their shortfall in the looks department. I’m tempted to try but I do need the ML to at least be good looking else I won’t enjoy. So wanted to get some candid thoughts from those who have tried before and willing to share candidly. If afraid of getting zapped by WKs, can PM me. Thank you!
If picture buay gum, better dun visit, u will not enjoy yourself. Esp if JJ looks considered below average to you (u are entitled to your opinion).

Leave them for us to enjoy, bro.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
if you are under 40, skip her. Unless going for MILF in their 40s is your fetish
yes im under 40, thanks. i think this is a big hint liao. if is chio still okay right, there are still guys doing aunties, maybe to each their own? hmm idk lol like abit contradicting myself, but thanks for the hint lol.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
You just need to check his profile. He has been promoting Sophia multiple times since Day
agreed. the name all very familiar, and previously also keep rtm to her, but seems genuine, idk
Old 03-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Looks like Peace!!
Where got!? You miss her too much lah...

This Sherry I haven't visited before though...

Zara
Old 03-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Now that you mentioned it. Does looks similar. Fond memories of Peace
Lol these days she still post quite a bit on her moments too bad can’t come back liao
Old 03-10-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol these days she still post quite a bit on her moments too bad can’t come back liao
She may be don't even wish to come back, stucked here so long...

Zara
Old 04-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She may be don't even wish to come back, stucked here so long...
Haha if I rem correctly the reason she was stuck was white card? So not an option which is probably a relief for her as well because like you said she was here for so so long I think jaded to be here.
Old 04-10-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

any bro tried tang tang or zora?

couldnt find much mr for these 2, zora looks good with tat yoga pants. nice peaches.
Old 04-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
any bro tried tang tang or zora?

couldnt find much mr for these 2, zora looks good with tat yoga pants. nice peaches.
Do a search for Zora in this thread. There is a couple of comments.
Cheers!
Old 04-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
So many fake FR for Emily these 2 days. Is it due to her poor business? Photo is heavily PS. Cannot zhut her small boobs and strong cigarette breathe.Waste of time and money.
There are a lot of better gals out there.
but can do fine tuning of radio station
Old 04-10-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Michael8899 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Been a lurker for the longest time and never had the urge to write a report.....

until I met xiao yu er. A ML who doesn't need any further introduction, which makes me wonder why I took so long before deciding to go for her.

Anyway, here's my report: Visited her a few days back and promised this lovely girl a FR. Clearly one of the best ML out there in the market.

Look: 9/10(pretty than photo)
Figure: 9/10 (love her perky ass)
Massage: 8/10
Ear digging:20/10(best of the world)
BBBJ:9/10(very hardworking)
HJ: 20/10 (slow and sensual hj, like as if you are in an jap av. had a rather explosive ending hahaha )
GFE: 10/10
RTM: definitely!
Old 04-10-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Share more details on the 双飞 bro. is it 4hand hj?

xiao ai keep asking me to try dora lol, saying she wont be jealous if she see me.
i happened to see Dora during my last visit to xiao ai. i would say that she's rather cute looking with a nice pair of assets as well.
Bro u should. Don't know they will be staying together how long.

I remember missing a few such when one moves out.. I personally find the mo qi between this 2 quite fun for tarma.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Bro u should. Don't know they will be staying together how long.

I remember missing a few such when one moves out.. I personally find the mo qi between this 2 quite fun for tarma.
It’s 1 shot or 2 shots for tarma?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1