The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Counter Intuitive

Are PRC gals really the devils we all think they are? Or is it simply a matter of cultural difference from SG way of life and values? I mean men in China supposedly pay for everything for their GFs. So if you want to compete with them for a Chinese girl then you must meet the standard? Women in China value financial stability more than women in SG?
Old 15-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1302 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Counter Intuitive

Financial stability is aMUSt for them.
Our society is more educated and affluent thus employment is not really a prob.
Moreover, our workforce is better paid as compared to them dollar for dollar.
Even if you find a professional in PRC, you'll know that $$$$ is everything before even talking about marriage.
Here, we got CPF, there, they got shit except their pussy!
Old 16-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
young_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRC girls I talk to, they are very concerned for the well beings (financially) of their parents.
Old 17-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_heart View Post
PRC girls I talk to, they are very concerned for the well beings (financially) of their parents.
and what child be in man or woman isnt? some of these gals have parents that would rather quit working at say 50 when in SG I see people well beyond that age rich or poor working for the enjoyment of being busy and having a place to got to each day and for the intellectual or physical challenge whatever their occupation may be.
Old 17-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
QinCaoYou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQinCaoYou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQinCaoYou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any country there are good and bad girls. No such thing as certain countries girls are bad or some countries girls are good. Just depend on your luck I guess. Probably most of the gals you meant from PRC are WL, don't forget, PRC over a billion people, sure to have some nice girls??
Old 17-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
windass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have the experience of getting to know normal prc gal and prc WL.

1 thing for sure, WL is motivated by money and money alone, while the normal prc gal is just like any other gal who can be materialistic or simple.

another thing which bro young_heart mentioned is they are very filial so you end up marrying the whole family if you marry a prc gal, so financial stability goes without saying when they look for a husband. whether its more then sg gals is subjective coz sg gals also see what car you drive, where you stay etc.

as for WLs, marriage is out of the question as their sole purpose is to milk men dry. the WL i'm familiar with always asked me to help her send english sms to her KC target so i get a peek into their mentality. she even joked about it whenever i met her for a session.

there are certainly cultural differences but there is still a world of difference between a normal prc gal and a prc WL. most of those we see in sg are WL so can't judge based on them.
Old 18-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Cultural Differences - I agree to a certain extent, in other contexts, like managing a business or selling consumer products, culture can be everything and lack of cultural understanding results in higher costs. The key to do business in China is guan xi (relationship) but the key with these WL/FL is fa sheng guan xi (Sex) and ren zen mien ju (Unmask them).

Culture is about respect, but when engaging a PRC WL/FL , it's hard to differentiate where respect begins. They are selling themselves for a “right” price and are not hindered by a fear of taking full advantage of you or even their fellow “sisters” to reach their agenda. So why do they actually do this? This is because unlike most of us here, they crawl through the cracks of life, and find out how to make money on their own.

If we're trying to crawl through their claws, we had better understand them on a level that's much deeper than doing a simple calculation to balance the relationship, emotion and our books. And if you thinking of crossing an ocean to meet your would-be destiny aka future PRC wife. Hope you've brought more than a paddle and a calculating mind.

Most often than not, Cultural Differences Can Be Overcome With Money $$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1