The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
knowing your wife is not a virgin afteir marriage. what will u feel?

u had ur wedding dinner and its time for you and your wife's first intercourse. u realized that she is not a virgin. how will you feel?
Old 23-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: knowing your wife is not a virgin afteir marriage. what will u feel?

In the 21st century very hard to find virgin anymore...

I remember a few years back class 95 was asking for girls to call in and ask at what age they lose their virginity.... alot of them was at 14-18 YO mark

I think lot of people are beginning to accept the fact that sex before marriage is a norm and ok thing to do
Old 24-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Presidental deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
u had ur wedding dinner and its time for you and your wife's first intercourse. u realized that she is not a virgin. how will you feel?
I will feel super shocked if she is a virgin,
And of course reject the goods!!

Cos i specifically told her i want non-virgin only.

Imagine the agony having to train a virgin...

Old 24-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Feel nothing.

Only immature ppl think a piece of Hymen is so important itll change a person's perception of his wife.

I feel sorry for ger who marry such no standard guy. Suay
______
Exchange points immature ma
Old 24-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Romping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not uncommon at at TS
Old 24-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am sure if she is a non virgin, that guy would have already made his move into her during dating. No way he doesn't make any move to has sex with her. Only possibility is that the girl is a virgin and won't want to give it before marriage.
Old 24-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
I am sure if she is a non virgin, that guy would have already made his move into her during dating. No way he doesn't make any move to has sex with her. Only possibility is that the girl is a virgin and won't want to give it before marriage.
GEr is a player n played moron husband LA.

Cos she knows guy is a moron so she refuse pre marital sex. Moron thinks he strike gold. Turns out she got fucked in 3 holes le.
_____
Exchange points player ma
Old 24-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
GEr is a player n played moron husband LA.

Cos she knows guy is a moron so she refuse pre marital sex. Moron thinks he strike gold. Turns out she got fucked in 3 holes le.
_____
Exchange points player ma
If that's the case, then no choice. At least someone willing to take him in. Usually when my friends say they are going to be married off a virgin, I really hold my views on that, like what's wrong with their bf?..
Old 24-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
If that's the case, then no choice. At least someone willing to take him in. Usually when my friends say they are going to be married off a virgin, I really hold my views on that, like what's wrong with their bf?..
Haha nowadays spore gt guys really believe they marry virgin meh?
Maybe 18 yr old kampung ger from Malaysia LA. But even those also no guarantee

But if normal sporean n not from those ultra conservative Indian or religious family where they match make etc, n ger is not allowed to go out n have no male frens at all, in 21st century spore, I think better go plastic surgeon n get hymen intact letter la
_____
Exchange points guarantee ma
Old 24-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Haha nowadays spore gt guys really believe they marry virgin meh?
Maybe 18 yr old kampung ger from Malaysia LA. But even those also no guarantee

But if normal sporean n not from those ultra conservative Indian or religious family where they match make etc, n ger is not allowed to go out n have no male frens at all, in 21st century spore, I think better go plastic surgeon n get hymen intact letter la
_____
Exchange points guarantee ma
Most of my friends married to non virgin wife. Some of them even know who was that guy that broke their virgin. They are still happily married to each other. Unless those marry at much younger age and they have been with the same girl since 18-19. Chances are these people have sex before marriage usually. I think you will always feel different until you let go of this concern.
Old 24-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most of my friends married to non virgin wife. Some of them even know who was that guy that broke their virgin. They are still happily married to each other. Unless those marry at much younger age and they have been with the same girl since 18-19. Chances are these people have sex before marriage usually. I think you will always feel different until you let go of this concern.
Ya lo.
Spore modern country le.

If guy is so immature n think non virgin is damaged goods then fuck off la.

Sad thing is these guys got no hesitation to fuck other gers n make them non virgins. and of cos refuse to marry them
_____
Exchange points modern ma
Old 24-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

If you are in a stable relationship, and you do not get any intimacy because the girl refuses, I think it's time to call it off. You can almost be sure that sex will suxs after marriage.

While sex is not everything in a relationship /marriage, bad sex certainly a spoiler that will make a healthy relationship unsustainable.
Old 24-05-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Only if you are a virgin then you are qualified to ask this question.

So are you a virgin in the first place?
Old 24-05-2017, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haiz,
Is it school holiday again.....

My humble two cents.
Old 24-05-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro its quite common to be a non virgin.. and if you r judging by the Hymen, girls could easily tear it. So not surprising even if their hymen is tear and they are still a virgin. But the truth is, don't pin so much hope to find someone who is still a virgin..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1