The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Pussydestroy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Who's cheating who?

I recently met this FL at GL and I patronize her, after the first time, i can't stop thinking about her, so i went to her again 2 days later. She was so happy to see me and we started chatting. We did not have sex the 2nd time i met with her. I choose not to. I enjoy my time with her, not her body. When out for supper with her and few of her friends. She paid for the meal and told me she will be going for her monthly checkup the next day and asked if i could meet her afterwards, i said sure.

Met her the following day, after her checkup, we went on a short date for some food and walking around, again she paid for everything. I felt bad because i should be paying for her food and stuff. Afterwards, her OKT called and asked her to come back, i sent her back and paid the OKT to spend some more time with her before she goes back to work. Can't seem to focus without her in my head, i asked her if she wants me to stay overnight. She was asking if i have enough money for myself. I assured her and stayed with her.

Following night, i went to her again. We talked and went for supper again, this time i offered to pay for her. She was so thankful. and we started sharing more. She has a child, she asked me if i could accept it. The father of the child ran off with another women upon knowing she was pregnant. I know to some senior mongers here, this is just a plot to trap me. She asked me not to come often, as i was living overseas, i came back to SG just recently. I have yet to find a job here hence the frequent visits are quite siong. However, she told me to find a job, work hard and not to come visit her so often. If i miss her, i can always video call her or come pick her for supper after she ends work. So brothers, please enlighten me, I am in love with her, and I am sure she is too. What should i do? I told her, if you ever found someone else who can provide you with whatever i cannot give, please just forget me. She told me no, she only wants me. She knows i am broke, she still choose to stay with me. What should i do?
Old 23-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who's cheating who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussydestroy View Post
I recently met this FL at GL and I patronize her, after the first time, i can't stop thinking about her, so i went to her again 2 days later. She was so happy to see me and we started chatting. We did not have sex the 2nd time i met with her. I choose not to. I enjoy my time with her, not her body. When out for supper with her and few of her friends. She paid for the meal and told me she will be going for her monthly checkup the next day and asked if i could meet her afterwards, i said sure.

Met her the following day, after her checkup, we went on a short date for some food and walking around, again she paid for everything. I felt bad because i should be paying for her food and stuff. Afterwards, her OKT called and asked her to come back, i sent her back and paid the OKT to spend some more time with her before she goes back to work. Can't seem to focus without her in my head, i asked her if she wants me to stay overnight. She was asking if i have enough money for myself. I assured her and stayed with her.

Following night, i went to her again. We talked and went for supper again, this time i offered to pay for her. She was so thankful. and we started sharing more. She has a child, she asked me if i could accept it. The father of the child ran off with another women upon knowing she was pregnant. I know to some senior mongers here, this is just a plot to trap me. She asked me not to come often, as i was living overseas, i came back to SG just recently. I have yet to find a job here hence the frequent visits are quite siong. However, she told me to find a job, work hard and not to come visit her so often. If i miss her, i can always video call her or come pick her for supper after she ends work. So brothers, please enlighten me, I am in love with her, and I am sure she is too. What should i do? I told her, if you ever found someone else who can provide you with whatever i cannot give, please just forget me. She told me no, she only wants me. She knows i am broke, she still choose to stay with me. What should i do?
She is seeking a provider for the kid.
If there's no fish, shrimp's ok too
I only want you --- You are so good, the only one that is good to me. Does it sound familiar. HAHAHA
Old 23-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
I only want you --- You are so good, the only one that is good to me. Does it sound familiar. HAHAHA
And they are smart too, they know your interest in them gonna die down in max 2-3 months. They have seen enough bro. The supposed regular or tirak who comes frequently for 2-3 months and then disappear totally.

So for these 3 months it will be only you, next 3 months only somebody else coz you probably gone

They are not lying technically haha

How many men really go back to the same girl for 1 year or 2 years… if yes probably true love haha
Old 23-02-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to you for finding someone you love & who loves you back in return, & who is intelligent & wise. Regardless the job she has, she is a fellow Human, & Humans are more than just the physical body alone...

At this moment, you are just caught in the euphoria of love, zooming skyhigh, but eventually...one needs to return to the ground to realities. At the start, everything seems to be fine & ok, don't mind whatever as long as you get to see her. There is a wise chinese saying - falling in love is easy, but living together will be difficult. Thus, to get back to ground, you only need to critically think about your future, if there is a place for her & her child.

She was wise to tell you to avoid going to such places too often, but to work hard for your future. That's where you mind should be focused on - your own survival. If you cannot even survive, how are you going to help others? So, best you stabilize yourself 1st, then & only then, start to plan for a future with her.

As to how to handle the current situation, it would best be just friends. Take your time to get to know her WELL, & for her to know you well too, over years & not mere days, to accept each other faults as no mortal is perfect. Many young & horny youths jump into a relationship without any realistic plans, thus the divorce rates & even mental anguish. May you not become one such statistic.

All the best.
Old 23-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
exactly.
i kanna a few times like that too. single women with baby or child, do anything to please you in order to lure you to become their kid's sponsor.

even worse.... TS has no job and yet still thinking of such things.
TS: you need to focus on the right priorities in life.
No money still want play woman, somemore going to fall into a single mum's trap..... FL somemore.... Really dunno how to scold you awake and i doubt you will ever wake up.
Its like you already half way to doom and now still looking for a faster way to doom.
Old 23-02-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
exactly.
i kanna a few times like that too. single women with baby or child, do anything to please you in order to lure you to become their kid's sponsor.

even worse.... TS has no job and yet still thinking of such things.
TS: you need to focus on the right priorities in life.
No money still want play woman, somemore going to fall into a single mum's trap..... FL somemore.... Really dunno how to scold you awake and i doubt you will ever wake up.
Its like you already half way to doom and now still looking for a faster way to doom.
True.

TS needs to get his finances in shape first. If they don’t like money they won’t be here
Old 23-02-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Guess we got a situation of post Covid Hooker Romeo pandemic , left & right all falling in love with the working ladies
Old 23-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

The insignificant nobody me generally do agree with both well experienced brother Fallen11 & LawrenceGan, & have no wish to disagree with them. They do have valid points to consider carefully.

There WILL always be the good & bad types in society. Without bad experiences, we Humans will never know what is good.

On a personal level, I had been fortunate to know both types. At times, we men share perspectives based often only from the male side, but what the female side?

It takes just a Human to step into the shoes of another & walk a thousand miles, to understand their feelings, hopes, dreams & aspirations...

Many of such young women, especially from 3rd World nations are simple minded due to the little opportunities for education, being women & subscribe to the ancient beliefs to find a good hunter & settle down for life, even if it just simple life living in a hut but filled with warmth, love, care & concern. NEVER, ever doubt the Power of love. It will compel one to highest heights, beyond imagination, or be burnt to cinders if not properly & pragmatically managed...

But sadly, in our male dominated World, males call the shots. Some are good, but some are bad & will readily abandon women whom trusted them. Women too, like all Humans, do have the equal capacity to learn, & thus the cycle of survival repeats itself in Humankind, men or women & thus creation of bad experiences for both...

However, the needs of a woman are unlike men. Men only seeks to satisfy an itch in their loins. Women still seek for love & a future in the journey of life together.

TS may had met someone like such. Most males will only use & abuse her at will, due to her job & with a child to take care of. Women too are only our fellow Human, with hopes, dreams & aspirations, & are certainly MORE than the physical body. Perhaps TS had seen into the depths of her Being, & accepted her as she is - a fellow Human, & she, had found a male whom did not despise her but accepted her, & thus the chemistry... Most women Do have the gift of instinctive intuition, more so after bad experiences, to be able to sieve out liars & the honest, no matter the schemes conning males make.

Singaporeans are born pragmatic, & most but sadly not all, will critically think over issues & will always be wary, as we follow the Golden Rule - to hurt no one, & not be hurt by anyone. At times, it will rob us true opportunities right in our face.

However, truth & realities stand on its own unshakable pedestal, thru the element of time. Never be in a hurry to make ANY decision that concerns one's life & others, unless in an emergency. Take time, to know another well before making any commitments, is the safest route, as well as one's own financial & skill
abilities & stabilities, as it guarantees one's own survival, before being able to help others. With the element of time, one will know for sure if the relationship had been worth it. Money is NOT everything. What money had been lost, can be gained back the next days, but mental closure will take a far longer time...

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 24-02-2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old 24-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

I would say go for it ... Give her your 100% . Shes totally worth it from wat i see .

When all else fail , you got this section to write your regretful story . Im looking forward to it though .

Old 25-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussydestroy View Post

Very easy to conduct an experiment. Next few days u try no money and overnight with her. Just buy a few packs of biscuit or some small toys for her son. Then go out with her tell her this no money, that no money and need her to pay. Then see whether she still in love with you
Old 26-02-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Very easy to conduct an experiment. Next few days u try no money and overnight with her. Just buy a few packs of biscuit or some small toys for her son. Then go out with her tell her this no money, that no money and need her to pay. Then see whether she still in love with you
try at least 3times n see what happens
Old 27-02-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

monies is not exactly the point here, testing wif it wont get much outcome, she can earn it and can earn fast. tell her 'i dislike children' instead...
Old 28-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy the feelings of a relationship while it last. soon you will mental breakdown with the constant thoughts of fellow brothers patronising her.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

After you go into a relationship with her, can you tahan her giving bbbj to other men and getting doggied every night?

Many similar posts around. Suggest to fuck and go.

Ladies in this trade has seen more than we assumed.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
stevemcfly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
After you go into a relationship with her, can you tahan her giving bbbj to other men and getting doggied every night?

Many similar posts around. Suggest to fuck and go.

Ladies in this trade has seen more than we assumed.
and more realistic and cunning. there are good ones. but what are the chances. u go casino gamble also better odds.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1