The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 11-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Need to stop commando-ing. Keep getting landmines.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4086

Lin lin

Collected money before deed. Says it is SOP wor.
Looks: maybe 70percent of the photo. Had no makeup on. Mid to late 20s.
Service: no chemistry. SOP. Quite rush. 2 positions and said she was tired. Chased me out in 20mins. I know because I only reached the area at 7.16 (have to add a good 5mins to finding her place and getting there) but left at 7.44.

Rtf: with moon and lily around, no.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post

Lin lin

You should just walk out, the last WL who told me it upfront before deed once I had stepped into shop, flat out told her no and threatened to walk away, in the end what they want is money they will relent, if they do not then it their lost..
Old 11-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lin lin

Service: no chemistry. SOP. Quite rush. 2 positions and said she was tired. Chased me out in 20mins. I know because I only reached the area at 7.16 (have to add a good 5mins to finding her place and getting there) but left at 7.44.

Rtf: with moon and lily around, no.
What a waste. She looks quite hot
Old 11-05-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lin lin

Take heart bro. Now with GL closed, we have no choice but to explore alternative avenues in commando styles. And of course these un-regulated FLs tend to have more landmines.

The satisfaction of finding a gem however is priceless too

I totally understand how u feel bro. I kena so many landmines until in the end, I just walk off when I see those fat mama/old prc aunties using fake pics.

In the end I got my no. blacklisted. So for now I am sticking to spa gals. Managed to find a few gem regulars.

We will come back stronger someday
Old 21-05-2021, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Bumpz up now
Old 21-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4215

Saw all the good comments even in English and I thought, wow could be legit. Went to the place, up the stairs to her apt and was kind of disappointed. Blue balls so went for it.

Not worth the money. Looks nothing like the pic, maybe 6-8 years older? Said that she worked in Aussie before the pandemic as a FL. Can speak OK English, better than most FL and even some Singlish. So I wondered whether she herself wrote the FRs in her page! Haah.

All in all, she was friendly but quite a rushed job. BBBJ at most a min before cap and ride. Rode for a min ask me to pump her. Put lotsa lube so it wasn’t the best sensation. Big boobs but quite a MILF figure.

Disappointed, not worth $150. At most cat 100.
Old 21-05-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Said that she worked in Aussie before the pandemic as a FL. Can speak OK English, better than most FL and even some Singlish. So I wondered whether she herself wrote the FRs in her page! Haah.
ownself praise ownself

she must be in Sillypore too long already
Old 21-05-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:

Saw all the good comments even in English and I thought, wow could be legit. Went to the place, up the stairs to her apt and was kind of disappointed. Blue balls so went for it.

Not worth the money. Looks nothing like the pic, maybe 6-8 years older? Said that she worked in Aussie before the pandemic as a FL. Can speak OK English, better than most FL and even some Singlish. So I wondered whether she herself wrote the FRs in her page! Haah.

All in all, she was friendly but quite a rushed job. BBBJ at most a min before cap and ride. Rode for a min ask me to pump her. Put lotsa lube so it wasn’t the best sensation. Big boobs but quite a MILF figure.

Thanks for the heads up. She looks really gd in the video and photos and was on my wish list. Glad to hv read your genuine FR. Up your pts.
Old 22-05-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you very much for the candid FR bro

Upped
Old 22-05-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3907

Another landmine, went up to try because its near my place and felt bored during lockdown. When i entered, the looks were totally diff from pic (kinda expected) but still fuckable. never shower tgt, said that the space is too small. when she said this i knew it was not gonna be a good one. summary below:

Catbatch 4/10 (mechanical, rushed)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good suction, but rushed)
FJ: 4/10 (rode cowboy, then said she was tired so swiched to missionary then doggy)

becasue of the rushed job, i totally had no feel and i couldnt release in her, so i told her to jerk me off instead, needless to say i wont be going back

TLDR: RTF? HELL NO
Old 23-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3907

Another landmine, went up to try because its near my place and felt bored during lockdown. When i entered, the looks were totally diff from pic (kinda expected) but still fuckable. never shower tgt, said that the space is too small. when she said this i knew it was not gonna be a good one. summary below:

Catbatch 4/10 (mechanical, rushed)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good suction, but rushed)
FJ: 4/10 (rode cowboy, then said she was tired so swiched to missionary then doggy)

becasue of the rushed job, i totally had no feel and i couldnt release in her, so i told her to jerk me off instead, needless to say i wont be going back

TLDR: RTF? HELL NO
Wah bro. This kind of look u also dared to commando? See the photos also sianz. Can’t imagine the real person

Gladiator, I salute you!
Old 23-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just for sharing, bro. One of the FRs stated this:

This woman is unbelievable
Her body is simply marvelous
Incredible skills on the bed
Super service

Imagine going to heaven
Suck and suck non stop

Ass that you want to kill f

Simply unbelievable
Cunt so tight
Ass so rounded
Maybe one of the best FL

Read vertically down, first alphabet of every line. Better err on the side of caution unless no choice.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Wah bro. This kind of look u also dared to commando? See the photos also sianz. Can’t imagine the real person

Gladiator, I salute you!

what to do bro, gotta release haha. but at least now i can warn bros here to not go.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Just for sharing, bro. One of the FRs stated this:

This woman is unbelievable
Her body is simply marvelous
Incredible skills on the bed
Super service

Imagine going to heaven
Suck and suck non stop

Ass that you want to kill f

Simply unbelievable
Cunt so tight
Ass so rounded
Maybe one of the best FL

Read vertically down, first alphabet of every line. Better err on the side of caution unless no choice.
yea bro, when i went no FR posted. this was just posted.
Old 23-05-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea bro, when i went no FR posted. this was just posted.
Sorry to hear about your wasted trip bro. Thanks for the warning, you took one for the boys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1