The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
look yummy, got front view?
No have but agent can show. But rate as class S, got no ball what that meaning

This one below - same agent, 10k 3 hour. Definitely no deep pocket here \/

Old 10-05-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

One thing pinays have, confidence,

Like this one asking 15k a month to be A Fubu - just 70 kg at 22 years of age, in Subic

Or this, insisting she's just fleshy.. offering free shots as trial

Old 11-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

its more fun in the Philippines.
the price is more unstable in Manila.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I have said it before but i was given push back, but it is very possible to get girls for 1500-2000 in manila and 1000-1500 in the provinces.
There will be guys who will argue that BEFORE it was impossible but now due to covid its possible. I call bullshit as covid has affected the economy by 20-30% at best, that literally means that for example before is the girl accepts 3000 now she accepts 2500, not 3000 now accepts 1500.
But more likely the scenario is precovid 5/10 girls accept 1500, now its 8/10.
Also cheongsters are not created equal girls will price themselves and what they willing to accept based on how sexually attracted they are to you.
But to post a screenshot of some girls wanting 6000, that doesn't prove that is the manila market price, as firstly when a girl contacts you on something like wechat or some foreigner based app, these girls are girls looking to kill a whale, chop a carrot, and to be honest they most likely scammers ie ask for deposit and no show or bait and switch. Secondly if they are genuine PSP then they setting a high price with the willingness to be bargained down. BUt with your "aggressive" style of bargaining aka ang mo style of take it or leave it/you must be crazy style, it would be hard for you to get the local pricing.
Similarly you say you get girls from a agent for 5000, well that 5k incl the agents commission hence you not getting pure local pricing.
That being said a girl for 2k isn't going to be looking like a IG model with 4k followers (who is opening bid at 10k), but more like the gnd/school girls types previously posted for 5k.

is not clear u are talking st or lt/on
but..perspective?

i am non asian

i have NEVER paid more than 3k st and often 2k. i am talking makati 2017..18..19:

regular visitor..every 5/6 weeks.

massage gals off the street...literally must have fukd 30 - 40 over 3 years...very easy to suss out the (fresher) less experienced. or the youngster sitting at the c-store counter...etc.

same approach always.... walk up..chat..say ..^my hotel 5 minits away...want to go? 2k?^

most say yes...some bargain a bit..

in the gogo clubs...go in hv a beer..buy maybe ONE ld with ONE gal who i fancy.
get her whatsapp..meet her before work next day..3k..
done it a zillion times.

the above are sort of pro..

then...afterwork time near the malls..hv had for 3-5k every type of sales clerk, department store worker, and obviously studen, ...chat ..^ want to play a while b4 you go home? i give u pocket money..^

never more 5k..and these gals that means a few hours chilling ( plus obvsly food in room or wtvr but still), usually minimum 2 if not 3 shots. non-pros

anyone paying more doesnt know how to play

obviously i get refusal; success about 5050...no biggie...pool is big
Old 12-05-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Anyone know of bars with freelancers in Ortigas area ? Been to a few bars eg 12 monkeys but seem like locals and their pals ... great music though if you just want a pint with friends

GREAT music@ yea..liked that place a lot!
but??? why worry about fl?

i have been introduced/met hot or at least beddable and keen local gals there a few times..

why look for fl and p4p??
easy to meet normal gals there ..and..4got the name but another place near with a sort of terraced seating.
picked up uni student there once for a weekend.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
GREAT music@ yea..liked that place a lot!
but??? why worry about fl?
Lots of music places have closed now.

Oh, I know I have sh*t taste, but better be on the ground and do it than sit far away and brood

Just 20, Kampong chick.

Old 14-05-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Ah, seeing lot of the cheap stuff.

Somebody can say I told you so .

And some good talent, no price mention

Old 18-05-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And some good talent, no price mention

u pay peanut, u get monkey.

everyone is entitle to his own playground. we wont say who is right who is wrong.

some are young and handsome, and easy to hook chick on the street or on those Dating Website.
your privilege and advantage doesnt apply to all of us, especially me, dirty old man, ugly & poor.

also, if you still think Makati is the hi-end area, pls visit Pasay, this area had been occupied by the Chinese POGO staffs. come check the pricing of the FL here.
Old 18-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
u pay peanut, u get monkey.

everyone is entitle to his own playground. we wont say who is right who is wrong.

some are young and handsome, and easy to hook chick on the street or on those Dating Website.
your privilege and advantage doesnt apply to all of us, especially me, dirty old man, ugly & poor.

also, if you still think Makati is the hi-end area, pls visit Pasay, this area had been occupied by the Chinese POGO staffs. come check the pricing of the FL here.
Me also old, not handsome or attractive to girls. Only attractive to baby seals now. And I still don't want to bola bola to get sex .. no money, no honey

Yeah. Pasay prices going through roof. See them in the recruitment pages too - high take home guarantee

Who is buying ?
Old 19-05-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah. Pasay prices going through roof. See them in the recruitment pages too - high take home guarantee

Who is buying ?
they are using Wechat Friend nearby, and there are many chinese clients willing to engage their service with that price.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

just went we thought 5k is a silly price to paid,
This FL quote me....
Old 20-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
just went we thought 5k is a silly price to paid,
This FL quote me....
Maybe the top p burgos chicks like at bottoms, or QC classmate, now looking for business ? 😂
Old 21-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe the top p burgos chicks like at bottoms, or QC classmate, now looking for business ? 😂
she quote me 7000 peso.
Old 21-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
she quote me 7000 peso.
That's p burgos barfine

Anyway our side in pampanga, bought bull.

57k, for butchering

Old 21-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Yummy diba?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1