The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
HeartDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Love to read more naughty encounters!
Old 16-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
For lunch, I wore a white sundress with nothing underneath. It was very windy and my dress kept blowing upwards but it was long enough to maintain my modesty. The material was thin and as I walked under the sun, it turned slightly translucent but I didn't really attract too much attention.

After lunch I went back to my room for a nap till around 8pm. I had noticed that beside my room are 3 teenage guys who were around my age and I decided to tease them. I walked out of my room naked and just let the door shut behind me!

My heart was beating really fast now as I walked up to their door and knocked! After a while, one of the guys opened the door and he was so surprised to see a naked girl standing at his doorstep! I told him that I had accidentally locked myself out of my room and asked to borrow their phone to call room service!

He hesitated a while but eventually let me in and the other two guys were inside too and they just stared at me. If they decided to rape me on the spot there was nothing I could do! I quickly went to the phone and called room service. The receptionist spoke really bad English so I took a long time to explain to her what had happened, and all the while the 3 guys were right beside me seeing my naked body at close range.

After that, I had to wait for them to send someone up and while waiting, I tried to make things less awkward by talking to them and they were trying really hard to avoid looking at me but I caught them sneaking glances every now and then. Turns out they are From Malaysia and were also here on a holiday!

Around 15 minutes later, room service came and the male receptionist, who couldn't keep his eyes off me, helped me to open my door and let me in. I thanked the 3 guys and went back to my room, where I pleasured myself till I was covered in sweat.

They had invited me to play cards with them so later at night after I bathed, I put on the sundress and went to their room! We were sitting on the floor and everytime I uncrossed my legs, the guy sitting opposite me received a full view of my bare crotch. He was having a great time indeed!

We played till around 3am, and I went back to my room, got naked and fell asleep almost immediately after a long day.
Old 16-05-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
madamemoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your naughty stories sis!
Old 17-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Continuing my story with the final day of my trip!

Woke up late in the morning, almost in the noon and I put on a tank top and a pair of FBT shorts and went down for brunch. The tank top was quite thick so it wasn't very obvious that I was braless so I did not attract much attention but my shorts were a really old pair and they were too short and tight so my butt peeked out a bit from underneath. But overall, I did not attract much attention.

After breakfast, I went back to my room and change into my bikini, a bright yellow one that was one of my favourites. I only put on the top and kept my FBT shorts on with nothing inside it and headed for the beach! I just wanted to enjoy the sea breeze on my second last day here and I sat at the beach and closed my eyes as the breeze blew into my face and hair.

Didn't do the strip and walk around thing as this was not a pair of bikini I was prepared to lose. An angmoh came up to me suddenly and asked if I wanted to join him and his two other friends in a game of volleyball and I accepted.

It turns out that they were from America and were here on holiday. They weren't very good at volleyball and I was sort of owning them! However, my shorts were really tight and when I made a big move to get to the ball, something horrible happened!

I had opened up my legs wide to dig the ball, almost a split and the next thing I knew, I heard a loud rip and there was a large, gaping hole on my shorts where my crotch was!

The 3 guys saw my bare hairless vagina and they were laughing loudly! I quickly covered the hole with my hands and was blushing so much! I enjoy nudity but such unexpected moments still get me panicking.

The angmohs offered to bring me back to their room where they could get me something to wear but I declined as it sounded really dangerous and I made my way back to the hotel myself.

On the way everyone who walked past me stared. Because I was looking really weird with a hand on my crotch and closer inspection would show quite obviously that my shorts had split and I had gone commando!

I got back to my room and changed out of my shorts into my bikini bottoms and went out again, this time to the swimming pool! Would be weird to see those angmohs again. I found a nice bench and lay face down, untied my bikini top and allowed the warm sun to shine on my back as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, the first thing that came to my mind was that my face felt very uncomfortable pressing against the bench, so I turned myself over face up, covered my face with a towel to keep the sun out from my eyes and fell back asleep. When I woke up once more, I felt someone tapping at my shoulder and I removed my towel to see who it was, and I saw a pool attendant looking down at me, telling me that topless sunbathing was prohibited at the swimming pool! I was about to argue that I was not topless when I realised that while turning over, I did not put my bikini top back on and I had been sunbathing topless all the while! My bikini top was beside me and I quickly put it back on and apologised.

I went into the water for a short swim, before returning to my room. I decided that since I could not sunbathe at the pool, I would do it at my balcony! I stripped naked and sat down at the balcony, and just enjoyed the warm sun on every part of my bare body. People standing on other balconies would probably be able to see me but I didn't really care. At least I was at a high level so people downstairs probably wouldn't notice me. I allowed myself to fall asleep and it felt so peaceful and satisfying!

It was evening when I woke up and I wanted to make good use of my last night here!I put on the bathrobe with nothing underneath and went downstairs to the lobby to pay for my wifi. The bathrobe was quite loose and from the side my boobs could probably be seen. I went to the counter to pay and leaned forward and the guy at the counter could see my left boob and I could see his eyes darting towards them every now and then while talking to me! To tease him, I put my right hand into my robe to scratch my back as we were talking, exposing my left boob! But I just carried scratching and talking to him and trying really hard not to laugh at him trying his best to not stare.

Afterward I returned to my room again and changed into a tube top and mini skirt and went for dinner, after which I took a walk alone down the beach. There was still a lot of people so I didn't do anything funny. Afterwards when it was later I decided to visit the disco! There were a few Caucasians there and also a group of Asians, probably from Singapore. I'm not the kind to approach people, especially if they are in a group, so I just went over to the bar and ordered a drink for myself.

Quite soon this angmoh came over and asked me if I wanted to join his group. They were probably around the same age as me so I agreed to join them and we started to play drinking games! I got a little too drunk and was really high while dancing. One of the guys who was dancing with me was groping me all over but I didn't even care since I was so high. For a while I even pulled down my tube top and flashed my boobs at everyone until someone helped me pull it back.Thankfully I wasn't drunk enough to lose consciousness and I refused one of the guy's offer to bring me back to his room. Who knows what would have happened! I made my way back to my room, took off my clothes and collapsed on the bed.

I was anticipating something like that to happen so I had set my phone alarm earlier and the next morning it woke me up. I packed my stuff, took a quick shower and checked out of the room and officially ended my trip!
Old 17-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Yellow bikini which I wore fir visualization!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Continuing my story with the final day of my trip!

Woke up late in the morning, almost in the noon and I put on a tank top and a pair of FBT shorts and went down for brunch. The tank top was quite thick so it wasn't very obvious that I was braless so I did not attract much attention but my shorts were a really old pair and they were too short and tight so my butt peeked out a bit from underneath. But overall, I did not attract much attention.

After breakfast, I went back to my room and change into my bikini, a bright yellow one that was one of my favourites. I only put on the top and kept my FBT shorts on with nothing inside it and headed for the beach! I just wanted to enjoy the sea breeze on my second last day here and I sat at the beach and closed my eyes as the breeze blew into my face and hair.

Didn't do the strip and walk around thing as this was not a pair of bikini I was prepared to lose. An angmoh came up to me suddenly and asked if I wanted to join him and his two other friends in a game of volleyball and I accepted.

It turns out that they were from America and were here on holiday. They weren't very good at volleyball and I was sort of owning them! However, my shorts were really tight and when I made a big move to get to the ball, something horrible happened!

I had opened up my legs wide to dig the ball, almost a split and the next thing I knew, I heard a loud rip and there was a large, gaping hole on my shorts where my crotch was!

The 3 guys saw my bare hairless vagina and they were laughing loudly! I quickly covered the hole with my hands and was blushing so much! I enjoy nudity but such unexpected moments still get me panicking.

The angmohs offered to bring me back to their room where they could get me something to wear but I declined as it sounded really dangerous and I made my way back to the hotel myself.

On the way everyone who walked past me stared. Because I was looking really weird with a hand on my crotch and closer inspection would show quite obviously that my shorts had split and I had gone commando!

I got back to my room and changed out of my shorts into my bikini bottoms and went out again, this time to the swimming pool! Would be weird to see those angmohs again. I found a nice bench and lay face down, untied my bikini top and allowed the warm sun to shine on my back as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, the first thing that came to my mind was that my face felt very uncomfortable pressing against the bench, so I turned myself over face up, covered my face with a towel to keep the sun out from my eyes and fell back asleep. When I woke up once more, I felt someone tapping at my shoulder and I removed my towel to see who it was, and I saw a pool attendant looking down at me, telling me that topless sunbathing was prohibited at the swimming pool! I was about to argue that I was not topless when I realised that while turning over, I did not put my bikini top back on and I had been sunbathing topless all the while! My bikini top was beside me and I quickly put it back on and apologised.

I went into the water for a short swim, before returning to my room. I decided that since I could not sunbathe at the pool, I would do it at my balcony! I stripped naked and sat down at the balcony, and just enjoyed the warm sun on every part of my bare body. People standing on other balconies would probably be able to see me but I didn't really care. At least I was at a high level so people downstairs probably wouldn't notice me. I allowed myself to fall asleep and it felt so peaceful and satisfying!

It was evening when I woke up and I wanted to make good use of my last night here!I put on the bathrobe with nothing underneath and went downstairs to the lobby to pay for my wifi. The bathrobe was quite loose and from the side my boobs could probably be seen. I went to the counter to pay and leaned forward and the guy at the counter could see my left boob and I could see his eyes darting towards them every now and then while talking to me! To tease him, I put my right hand into my robe to scratch my back as we were talking, exposing my left boob! But I just carried scratching and talking to him and trying really hard not to laugh at him trying his best to not stare.

Afterward I returned to my room again and changed into a tube top and mini skirt and went for dinner, after which I took a walk alone down the beach. There was still a lot of people so I didn't do anything funny. Afterwards when it was later I decided to visit the disco! There were a few Caucasians there and also a group of Asians, probably from Singapore. I'm not the kind to approach people, especially if they are in a group, so I just went over to the bar and ordered a drink for myself.

Quite soon this angmoh came over and asked me if I wanted to join his group. They were probably around the same age as me so I agreed to join them and we started to play drinking games! I got a little too drunk and was really high while dancing. One of the guys who was dancing with me was groping me all over but I didn't even care since I was so high. For a while I even pulled down my tube top and flashed my boobs at everyone until someone helped me pull it back.Thankfully I wasn't drunk enough to lose consciousness and I refused one of the guy's offer to bring me back to his room. Who knows what would have happened! I made my way back to my room, took off my clothes and collapsed on the bed.

I was anticipating something like that to happen so I had set my phone alarm earlier and the next morning it woke me up. I packed my stuff, took a quick shower and checked out of the room and officially ended my trip!

Old 17-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wat a notti day TS sis had of teasing n zaogenging to guys there going commando n having her pussy accidentally seen by the angmoh guys ...wish she was teasing n zaogenging to me ..my eyes will sure pop out, jaws drop, nosebleed n saliva dripping (launua)

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow !!...wat a skimpy n sexy pair of bikini ...I likeyyy...sure make us guys hard seeing u wearing it, notti sis

Old 17-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice bikini, match the bright sunny weather at the beach!
Old 18-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
3ya3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat a notti day TS sis had of teasing n zaogenging to guys there going commando n having her pussy accidentally seen by the angmoh guys ...wish she was teasing n zaogenging to me ..my eyes will sure pop out, jaws drop, nosebleed n saliva dripping (launua)
You forgot to mention how your didi will react hahaha
Old 19-05-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ya3 View Post
You forgot to mention how your didi will react hahaha
The same as u n all the other guys lor ...haha

Old 19-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i cannot take my eyes off from the office lady...when I play sugarbook, I purposely choose office lady to be chat only...when I first met with this Ginny was in her office, I disguise as her customer and meet her up in her office...
Old 19-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...wat a skimpy n sexy pair of bikini ...I likeyyy...sure make us guys hard seeing u wearing it, notti sis
yellow sexy bikini...suit for sexy girl
Old 19-05-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLeader View Post
Not the right way to respond to a supremeleader. But anyway, if she refuses, some ballistic missile will fly over to her place to accompany her for her last christmas celebration.
haha need to choose properly...this years I think Christmas only can celebrate at home only
Old 20-05-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Moving away from me for a while, let's talk about Jess, whose favourite pastimes are getting exposed and getting drunk she likes to drink alot, even though she can't really control it so she often ends up drunk and when she's drunk, she does lots of stupid things! There was after we went clubbing and she was so drunk that she could not even walk properly! Luckily for her, I was still conscious and we flagged down a cab. On the cab, Jess started making herself feel at home, literally! She started to undress on the cab and I had to push her to behind the driver's seat so that he could not see what she was doing from his rear mirror! For much of the trip, Jess just lied on my lap naked on the cab! When we reached her house, I had to push her out of the cab and when I looked into her bag for her keys, I could not find them! Turns out she forgot her keys totally so I had to call another cab and brought her to my house to stay over instead. I couldn't possibly leave her naked at her doorstep! When the cab arrived, I was so glad to see that it was a female driver and I explained to her what had happened and she towed the naked Jess up the cab with me and sent us home. I had to drag her all the way to my door and into my room where she slept till the next morning.

Another time, in one of the most epic nights ever. She got really drunk and she told me that she was going to the toilet and I just let her go herself. After 20minutes, she still had not returned and I went to the toilet to check but she wasn't inside! When I came out, there was a commotion outside the guys toilet and out of curiosity, I went and looked what happened and to my shock, I saw a drunk Jess struggling with a bouncer! Then, I realised that her panties were at her ankles and urine was streaming down her legs! I asked a guy nearby and he told me that someone spotted her peeing in the guys toilet with the door open and the bouncer was now trying to drag her out but she keeps insisting on going back in. It was so embarassing! As the bouncer tried to drag her out, she refused to budge and sat on the floor, revealing her vagina to all the onlookers, with urine still flowing out of it! I quickly stepped in and apologised to the bouncer and he helped me to carry her up to a corner of the club. She continued sitting on the floor and refused to move so I sat there with her. Her panties were drenched and I helped her take them off and put them in a plastic bag that I had with me. I even took out my tissue, lifted up her dress to her waist and cleaned her vagina for her!

After cleaning her up, I left her there for a while and went to the toilet to wash my hands. When I came back, she was gone! I looked around and saw her dancing in the dance floor. To my horror, I had forgot to put down her dress before I left and it was still stuck at her waist, exposing her bare bottom as she was grinded by guys in the crowd! It was actually quite amusing and I was laughing really hard at her but after a while I went up and pulled her out from the crowd again and adjusted her dress for her, before letting her back onto the dance floor again and let her be. Eventually, we left the club and I brought Jess back to my home before she could do anything else stupid. The next day, I told her what had happened and she was so embarrassed We avoided that same club for quite some time after that.

For myself, I rarely get drunk because I can hold my alcohol quite well but there was once where I really lost control! It was during a east coast park bbq at someone's birthday party. After most people left, including the birthday boy's parents, a few of us stayed and started to play drinking games at the beach. My luck was really bad that day and I ended up drinking alot. After that, when we played truth or dare. It was my turn and I chose dare. Someone just joking dared me to strip naked and run around the park. Being really drunk, I actually started stripping! Soon I was fully naked and I started to run away! At first, they just laughed at what I was doing until they realised that I kept running and didn't come back and they started to go around and find me. According to Jess, that night all of them searched everywhere for me but couldn't find me. The next thing I knew, at around early morning, I was woken up by an auntie and I was lying at the stairs of one of the HDBs at Marine Parade! The auntie asked if I was okay and I was really blur and just said yes. Apparently, while drunk, I had wandered off through the underpass to the other side of the expressway into the estate! I made my way back to the bbq pit, luckily not running into anyone, and some of them were sitll there and they quickly passed me my clothes and belongings. It was so embarassing! I'm used to exposing myself in front of strangers but that night, some of my closest guy friends saw me naked!
Old 20-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Moving away from me for a while, let's talk about Jess, whose favourite pastimes are getting exposed and getting drunk she likes to drink alot, even though she can't really control it so she often ends up drunk and when she's drunk, she does lots of stupid things! There was after we went clubbing and she was so drunk that she could not even walk properly! Luckily for her, I was still conscious and we flagged down a cab. On the cab, Jess started making herself feel at home, literally! She started to undress on the cab and I had to push her to behind the driver's seat so that he could not see what she was doing from his rear mirror! For much of the trip, Jess just lied on my lap naked on the cab! When we reached her house, I had to push her out of the cab and when I looked into her bag for her keys, I could not find them! Turns out she forgot her keys totally so I had to call another cab and brought her to my house to stay over instead. I couldn't possibly leave her naked at her doorstep! When the cab arrived, I was so glad to see that it was a female driver and I explained to her what had happened and she towed the naked Jess up the cab with me and sent us home. I had to drag her all the way to my door and into my room where she slept till the next morning.

Another time, in one of the most epic nights ever. She got really drunk and she told me that she was going to the toilet and I just let her go herself. After 20minutes, she still had not returned and I went to the toilet to check but she wasn't inside! When I came out, there was a commotion outside the guys toilet and out of curiosity, I went and looked what happened and to my shock, I saw a drunk Jess struggling with a bouncer! Then, I realised that her panties were at her ankles and urine was streaming down her legs! I asked a guy nearby and he told me that someone spotted her peeing in the guys toilet with the door open and the bouncer was now trying to drag her out but she keeps insisting on going back in. It was so embarassing! As the bouncer tried to drag her out, she refused to budge and sat on the floor, revealing her vagina to all the onlookers, with urine still flowing out of it! I quickly stepped in and apologised to the bouncer and he helped me to carry her up to a corner of the club. She continued sitting on the floor and refused to move so I sat there with her. Her panties were drenched and I helped her take them off and put them in a plastic bag that I had with me. I even took out my tissue, lifted up her dress to her waist and cleaned her vagina for her!

After cleaning her up, I left her there for a while and went to the toilet to wash my hands. When I came back, she was gone! I looked around and saw her dancing in the dance floor. To my horror, I had forgot to put down her dress before I left and it was still stuck at her waist, exposing her bare bottom as she was grinded by guys in the crowd! It was actually quite amusing and I was laughing really hard at her but after a while I went up and pulled her out from the crowd again and adjusted her dress for her, before letting her back onto the dance floor again and let her be. Eventually, we left the club and I brought Jess back to my home before she could do anything else stupid. The next day, I told her what had happened and she was so embarrassed We avoided that same club for quite some time after that.

For myself, I rarely get drunk because I can hold my alcohol quite well but there was once where I really lost control! It was during a east coast park bbq at someone's birthday party. After most people left, including the birthday boy's parents, a few of us stayed and started to play drinking games at the beach. My luck was really bad that day and I ended up drinking alot. After that, when we played truth or dare. It was my turn and I chose dare. Someone just joking dared me to strip naked and run around the park. Being really drunk, I actually started stripping! Soon I was fully naked and I started to run away! At first, they just laughed at what I was doing until they realised that I kept running and didn't come back and they started to go around and find me. According to Jess, that night all of them searched everywhere for me but couldn't find me. The next thing I knew, at around early morning, I was woken up by an auntie and I was lying at the stairs of one of the HDBs at Marine Parade! The auntie asked if I was okay and I was really blur and just said yes. Apparently, while drunk, I had wandered off through the underpass to the other side of the expressway into the estate! I made my way back to the bbq pit, luckily not running into anyone, and some of them were sitll there and they quickly passed me my clothes and belongings. It was so embarassing! I'm used to exposing myself in front of strangers but that night, some of my closest guy friends saw me naked!
TS sis is so sporting but notti, can't believe she really stripped herself completely naked at the ECP BBQ in front of her guy friends for the 1st time when playing the truth n dare game after being so drunk n high by the alcohol she drank n later found at the staircase of a HDB flat opposite in Marine Parade by an auntie...she didn't PM me otherwise i would brought some clothes there to help her as i m staying there...wonder wat was her guy friends' reaction when they saw her completely naked for the 1st time ?? ....shd hv invited me also ....can only say how nice it will be to go out with both she n her friend Jess

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1