The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Roleplay tease / watch/ exhibit

Good day bro & sis ,
Any bros / sis here looking to spice up your sex life with your partner ? Getting turn on knowing your partner is flashing her tits to the Doctor in the clinic or accidental exposure to the food deliver man?
Old 13-04-2021, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Roleplay tease / watch/ exhibit

Curious to what good ideas or suggestions you have 😄
Old 13-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Roleplay tease / watch/ exhibit

street artist for a couple
pre arranged without his wife knowing . Went over to their place to perform something like this video . Provided her a top & tight as it has to be body hugging enough to create the effect. Proceeded to Cut and craft an old ordinary clothes to something funky . In the process of crafting the fabric near her boobs had a few accidental brushes to her boobs and nipple. Hubby was sitting near by watching me perform the art .As I was cutting the area near inner thigh , happen to accidentally saw a glimpse of her white panty . Working close to her groin area , a few unintentional touches against her soft white panty and slowly a bulge is forming on in my pants as I was crafting . I wanted to drink some water to cool myself down to finish up the art, I grab hold of the drink hubby offered . While drinking I accidentally spill the drink on her tights, was apologetic and quickly grab a towel helping her to clean up abit. Touches to her thigh and panty , I could see silhouette of her clits from the wet panty . Few strand of fabric actually stuck on the panty , I proceed to help her remove it , knowing it’s a chance to tease her further . Had difficulties removing the strand trying to pick it on the panty, she was seated while her legs were slightly part . Was apologising while I kneel in between her thigh trying hard and to pick the few strand up. It was really difficult , I tried gently rubbing it off her panty and took the chance to rub her clits a little . as I was wearing a shorts with no undies , my hard on grew stronger ,could few my red head was sneaking out from the end of my shorts exposing a little of it.I bet she saw it , as I could see where she glance while I’m trying to rub and Blow off the fabric strand .
Old 17-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

How’s everyone during this period ?
Old 18-05-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Darkmatterxx is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
How’s everyone during this period ?

Hey Ivan, same sentiments. Now ph2ha, can't do much thing also. I enjoyed watching my wife wearing her bikini in the pool, that enough for me becuase I'm more of a belly fetish guy.
Old 23-05-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

roleplay is a spice to the sex life, most guys love it
Old 23-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
street artist for a couple
pre arranged without his wife knowing . Went over to their place to perform something like this video . Provided her a top & tight as it has to be body hugging enough to create the effect. Proceeded to Cut and craft an old ordinary clothes to something funky . In the process of crafting the fabric near her boobs had a few accidental brushes to her boobs and nipple. Hubby was sitting near by watching me perform the art .As I was cutting the area near inner thigh , happen to accidentally saw a glimpse of her white panty . Working close to her groin area , a few unintentional touches against her soft white panty and slowly a bulge is forming on in my pants as I was crafting . I wanted to drink some water to cool myself down to finish up the art, I grab hold of the drink hubby offered . While drinking I accidentally spill the drink on her tights, was apologetic and quickly grab a towel helping her to clean up abit. Touches to her thigh and panty , I could see silhouette of her clits from the wet panty . Few strand of fabric actually stuck on the panty , I proceed to help her remove it , knowing it’s a chance to tease her further . Had difficulties removing the strand trying to pick it on the panty, she was seated while her legs were slightly part . Was apologising while I kneel in between her thigh trying hard and to pick the few strand up. It was really difficult , I tried gently rubbing it off her panty and took the chance to rub her clits a little . as I was wearing a shorts with no undies , my hard on grew stronger ,could few my red head was sneaking out from the end of my shorts exposing a little of it.I bet she saw it , as I could see where she glance while I’m trying to rub and Blow off the fabric strand .
prearranged maybe is happy moment for guy but for a girl, sure will be a hurt
Old 23-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good day bro & sis ,
Any bros / sis here looking to spice up your sex life with your partner ? Getting turn on knowing your partner is flashing her tits to the Doctor in the clinic or accidental exposure to the food deliver man?
ivan_tan00,
There's a thread way back in 02/04/2005, my story as told to my stephenL who then write it down.

you can read the Thread from this link:

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=34852

Last edited by joannelee; 23-05-2021 at 10:03 PM.
Old 24-05-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
molbyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
roleplay is a spice to the sex life, most guys love it
Should be able to find in sb
Old 24-05-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
ivan_tan00,
There's a thread way back in 02/04/2005, my story as told to my stephenL who then write it down.

you can read the Thread from this link:

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=34852
Yea I read it before 😂😂😂 when are you going to update a new story for our bro and sis here ?🤣🤣🤣
Old 24-05-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatterxx View Post
Hey Ivan, same sentiments. Now ph2ha, can't do much thing also. I enjoyed watching my wife wearing her bikini in the pool, that enough for me becuase I'm more of a belly fetish guy.
Woah that’s interesting didn’t know there is such fetish😃 no offence because it’s something new to me found any like minded ppl?
Old 24-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
proton11saga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Woah that’s interesting didn’t know there is such fetish😃 no offence because it’s something new to me found any like minded ppl?
After reading this thread, feels that it is kind of interesting
Old 24-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Yea I would say it’s quite fun to create any scenario you desire
But need to spend on some props to make it realistic .
Old 24-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AmpangYong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice topic, camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1