The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 17-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Mine contact texted me she has since moved to R**** S** which is a totally new place at Blk 1** TPC #01-1**, asking for my support. Did a search using FB, cheapest entry $58 with 4 ML available, and 3 are Malaysians. I have yet to go (or maybe not that soon due to current covid situation), hopefully bros can locate this place and will enjoy.
I hv yet to the place, hope that they still operates under Phase II. Tks for the infors.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 17-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
I hv yet to the place, hope that they still operates under Phase II. Tks for the infors.
It’s open - I went. No GQ
Old 19-05-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Pass by there and the shop outside on the wall big big write kidney ***, lymphatic ***, highly likely P88 place. The $58 is probably min for normal massage. So far no FR here. Few shops away got 1 call GT W******, that one look more hopeful but can't see inside as all dark glass.
GT is viet.....ML a bit old...anyone check out HnT ?
Old 19-05-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaCk3rXD View Post
hmmm quite good actually. just that the front body and leg not covered. not much of cracking or twisting leh. i think its thai den have. maybe i need to go few more times to unlock some rewards
i try malay or maybe aunties, massage not bad, hit the point n strong.
charge $60

reception sian, dun take care customer. just assign n collect money
Old 19-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
It’s open - I went. No GQ
I saw but didnt go in.
I was surprised no GQ bcos the setting is all for it.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I saw but didnt go in.
It's simple, if they don't ask then you ask lol

y u surprised no GQ ? I thought you know ? lol

Last edited by pete_the_fish; 20-05-2021 at 12:29 AM.
Old 19-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
It's simple, if they don't ask then you ask lol
I no need to ask.
I will know even before I was asked to turn over.
I dont leave it to luck.

Last edited by piichai; 19-05-2021 at 08:02 PM.
Old 19-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
I saw but didnt go in.
Oh but there were male masseurs outside even. Looks legit and clean
Old 19-05-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
surimane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettyworms View Post
for those who messaged me about where Coco’s shop is… i already gave quite obvious clues in my previous post.

anyway it’s near Braddell mrt, block 1x7 and full chinese signboard no english words.

head there if you want a solid massage with some extra helping hands. dont expect anything more than that. i still have to say her physique is extremely sexy and toned because she gyms apparently. very hardworking girl!
What's her uniform? Polo shirt and jeans?
Old 20-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
I no need to ask.
I will know even before I was asked to turn over.
I dont leave it to luck.
i am not saying you know or don't know.
so if she don't tell you GQ means how ? you know she not going to ask. so ?

if she don't ask, you can always ask. that's what i am saying.
Old 20-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Tried ML at L shape blk. Professional and quite chio in my opinion. Anyone unlocked any services other than hi can pm me. Thks
Old 20-05-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surimane View Post
What's her uniform? Polo shirt and jeans?
Yes that shop uniform is polo t and jeans. My fave ML is also there.
Old 21-05-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
i am not saying you know or don't know.
so if she don't tell you GQ means how ? you know she not going to ask. so ?

if she don't ask, you can always ask. that's what i am saying.
I asked this time. Don’t have.. maybe no chemistry
Old 21-05-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
i try malay or maybe aunties, massage not bad, hit the point n strong.
charge $60

reception sian, dun take care customer. just assign n collect money
hah, give frs still get minus point by idiots. leave your nick behind , dun be cat
Old 23-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Tried ML at L shape blk. Professional and quite chio in my opinion. Anyone unlocked any services other than hi can pm me. Thks
This purple sign board at lor7 cannot go lah. Went in didn't collect money at counter only scan in. .. something not right....ask the ml how much....straight away tell me 130 bucks package....massage and some Jurgen bullshit....told me this is the only package she has very arrogant....no 50 or 60 massage. I ran out as fast as I can.. .ban this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1