The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
dickerton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When u get FL do u pay 1st or piak liao than pay

She get her agent to cut away your Kuciao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancheekeong View Post
Let say agree price is $300

After you piak liao, you tell her you got no money only can pay her $50.

What can she do?
Old 17-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

new FLs i try usually they will ask for payment before start of session. as for regular FLs i pay before leaving since theres a form of trust build there.

one key reason that FLs may loose out if they asked for advanced payment is that even if i'm sextisfied with her services and performance i'm not obliged to give extra tips whereas if payment is made later, i'm happy to top up on the original agreed fees so that the FL feels she did a good job.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Racer9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the Thai FLs that I had patronised, their OKTs would always remind them to ask for upfront payment from the customer, before the action starts.

So far, none of them ever gave me shitty performance.

Haiz, those were the good old days pre-Covid of Thai girls....*sobs uncontrollably*
Old 17-05-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer9 View Post
For the Thai FLs that I had patronised, their OKTs would always remind them to ask for upfront payment from the customer, before the action starts.

So far, none of them ever gave me shitty performance.

Haiz, those were the good old days pre-Covid of Thai girls....*sobs uncontrollably*
sadly gone are the days of the thai fishtanks, i remb fondly walking the streets of geylang, hopping from houses to houses to have a peep.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1