The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wearing female panties

I have been wearing panties 7-24 for so long that I’ve forgotten when and which was my last pair of male underwear.

I started with trying a pair of my then girl friend panties, and there’s no turning back since. The material is so much more comfortable than our underwear, and slowly I progress to those with lacy which make me feel so sexy and kinky.

I have those stealth type which people may mistaken them as male underwear, and also those sexy lacy type.

I would wear those stealth type if there may be a chance where I may need to change in common changing room, or when I travel and share room with colleague or family members. People will unlikely notice it as panties.

My favourite brand for these stealth panties is Calvin Klein pure seamless boyshort and thong.
As for those sexy lacy panties, most of my collection are from Mark & Spencer.
Old 16-05-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Many of panties wearer here commented that the material of panties is more comfortable, make me wonder why manufacturers never make male underwear with similar material as panties....
Old 16-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Many of panties wearer here commented that the material of panties is more comfortable, make me wonder why manufacturers never make male underwear with similar material as panties....
Males have something that protrudes.
Hence, manufacturers use rougher and tougher materials/thread to protect males' skin and crown jewels.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, I know what you mean, as panties have been my go-to underwear for almost the past 10 years! The only times when I have to revert back to men's underwear is when going back to the army for my reservist duties.

I totally understand what you mean in your second paragraph too: the colours, the designs, the materials, the way they feel on my skin, so much better than men's underwear.

Wouldn't thongs be quite obvious though? I love getting panties from M&S too, as they're more reasonably priced than Triumph or Wacoal, but the fabric they use are also not as good as more expensive panties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
I have been wearing panties 7-24 for so long that I’ve forgotten when and which was my last pair of male underwear.

I started with trying a pair of my then girl friend panties, and there’s no turning back since. The material is so much more comfortable than our underwear, and slowly I progress to those with lacy which make me feel so sexy and kinky.

I have those stealth type which people may mistaken them as male underwear, and also those sexy lacy type.

I would wear those stealth type if there may be a chance where I may need to change in common changing room, or when I travel and share room with colleague or family members. People will unlikely notice it as panties.

My favourite brand for these stealth panties is Calvin Klein pure seamless boyshort and thong.
As for those sexy lacy panties, most of my collection are from Mark & Spencer.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess probably because the market isn't there, as men tend not to be willing to spend too much on underwear, and also, at least for now, there also aren't that many men' underwear that would be worth spending too much money on too, at least based on my limited understanding. Kinda like a chicken and egg problem: men don't want to spend on men's underwear, manufacturers don't want to invest more money into better quality materials and designs because the demand does not exist?

In more recent years though, there have been a couple of sites that sell lingerie made for men:

https://xdress.com/
https://shop.hommemystere.com/

Also, at least for me, one of the reasons why I love women's panties is not only just the material, but the designs too. Lace, ribbons, bows, ruffles, etc. The list goes on and on, but almost all of those different design elements are seen as too `girly` or `feminine` for men in modern days, so men who like such things are usually branded as `girlish`, `gu niang`, `ah gua`, or other names.

Not meaning that we should go back to those days, but between the 1600s and 1900s, lace was worn by men too.

Quote:

Last edited by freeekysg; 16-05-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

God bless you and may you love yourself more. Mercy onto you for being born into the wrong body.
Old 16-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
God bless you and may you love yourself more. Mercy onto you for being born into the wrong body.
To each his own.
Old 17-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

No need wear anything.. going commando today weather so hot 🔥

telegram:
Old 17-05-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

seriously hor, ladies panties are really soft and without any room for erection. how to wear it? if i wear a lady panties, when erect confirm it will come out of the panties
Old 17-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
seriously hor, ladies panties are really soft and without any room for erection. how to wear it? if i wear a lady panties, when erect confirm it will come out of the panties
Haha
parkhere Park there

telegram:
Old 17-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Well, that's the reason why I prefer high-waisted panties, or panty girdles, like this:

Old 17-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro. Some guys are just being intimate with their feminine side. But that does not mean they are gay. We just feel confident, happy & sexy when we wear sexy genuine female lingerie or those shared by Bro Freeekysg. It's just a personal preference. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Old 17-05-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Bro. Some guys are just being intimate with their feminine side. But that does not mean they are gay. We just feel confident, happy & sexy when we wear sexy genuine female lingerie or those shared by Bro Freeekysg. It's just a personal preference. Cheers!
very well said!
Old 17-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They do. Skinxwear is one example which I still have some. They are comfortable & sexy but nothing comes close to female panties.

Quote:
Old 18-05-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
They do. Skinxwear is one example which I still have some. They are comfortable & sexy but nothing comes close to female panties.
I have it.haha

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1