The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1714 View Post
bro, go to legit spa, at least anything happen , u able to answer why u r there ( Massage Loh) . If caught at condo with a FL........jump into yellow river also can't explain yourself out of the shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent888 View Post
dude, maximum 2 visitors allowed per day, so if you are the 3rd customer for the day, you are breaking the law bro.......think with your big head
Thanks for the helpful response here bros. Ya sometimes when the urge arises brain cannot think clearly

But I get what u guys mean. Many thanks from xiaodi here
Old 17-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Wah like that spa jialat. How to make ends meet? If for each ML 2 customers per day already bad. If entire spa establishment 2 max... Then how.

Quote:
dude, maximum 2 visitors allowed per day, so if you are the 3rd customer for the day, you are breaking the law bro.......think with your big head
Old 17-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 12
innocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Wah like that spa jialat. How to make ends meet? If for each ML 2 customers per day already bad. If entire spa establishment 2 max... Then how.
the max 2 visitors per day does not apply to spa bro, spa is still allowed to operate as of now.

it applies to FL in apartments / condos and I think hotel room too.....stay safe
Old 17-05-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
They are not subjected to the 2 visitors limit. Just like your barber shop. That is not subjected to how many people can cut hair daily.

Be careful guys. Blue balls still better than kenna covid. I don't think 4G PAP knows what is happening. On Friday, they announced back to Phase 2 from Sunday. On Sunday, they announced HBL for students from Wednesday. The question is.. why didn't you announced HBL on Friday as well? CCS says it is not because cases are spreading to school. Then why must make an additional announcement on Sunday? It suggests things are beyond their planning and they are responding to the situation instead of being in control of the situation.

PAP leaders are worried if someone else dies from Covid. Then many people will blame them for not closing the borders early. As usual, they will blame the death as due to the person's pre-existing condition like high blood pressure etc. But if that someone that dies is a young student with no pre-existing conditions, 4G PAP will be in deep shit. Singaporean parents super protect our children. The backlash will be very severe.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Thanks for the clarity.

2 per day limitation is for social gathering and not commercial ones like cutting hair and going to retail shops.

Quote:
the max 2 visitors per day does not apply to spa bro, spa is still allowed to operate as of now.

it applies to FL in apartments / condos and I think hotel room too.....stay safe

Old 17-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

Just note that at spa or massage, the rules require you and the ml to wear mask.

So if get caught pants down and both not wearing mask, that would be in breach of the rules alr.

Stay safe guys.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SPAs still operating as i just went to visit my favourite ML yesterday, its business as usual so dont worry too much, remb also to mask up and stay safe!
Old 17-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Some companies bringing in their "essential workers" used their own transport to ferry these workers to their designated quarantine places to serve out the SHN, after that the same transport is used to ferry other workers to and fro work..
Old 17-05-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hotels if the same room get 3rd visitors onwards and a report is made then have to jump into the milky way river.
Old 17-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
SPAs still operating as i just went to visit my favourite ML yesterday, its business as usual so dont worry too much, remb also to mask up and stay safe!
True. Parlors and spas for now.
Old 17-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
They are not subjected to the 2 visitors limit. Just like your barber shop. That is not subjected to how many people can cut hair daily.

Be careful guys. Blue balls still better than kenna covid. I don't think 4G PAP knows what is happening. On Friday, they announced back to Phase 2 from Sunday. On Sunday, they announced HBL for students from Wednesday. The question is.. why didn't you announced HBL on Friday as well? CCS says it is not because cases are spreading to school. Then why must make an additional announcement on Sunday? It suggests things are beyond their planning and they are responding to the situation instead of being in control of the situation.

PAP leaders are worried if someone else dies from Covid. Then many people will blame them for not closing the borders early. As usual, they will blame the death as due to the person's pre-existing condition like high blood pressure etc. But if that someone that dies is a young student with no pre-existing conditions, 4G PAP will be in deep shit. Singaporean parents super protect our children. The backlash will be very severe.
Good point. If you can post this in edmw, i am sure can get many likes
Old 17-05-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
True. Parlors and spas for now.
assuming the rate of community cases remain low and none from SPAs, if there is than Govt will have them closed too.
Old 17-05-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Hope for the best. Will look for my regular again this week.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
assuming the rate of community cases remain low and none from SPAs, if there is than Govt will have them closed too.
Worst case scenarios have to ninja-style fuck. mask on for both parties and fuck , pay and tiptoe out .lol hope the spa dun get it. blue balls will cause bloodshed due to pent up barbarism unleashed in a spurt of uncontrolled outburst.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Because they know close spas,
All bros go home ml,
then home ml harder to trace safe entry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1