The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Wondering if anyone remembers Candy from jalan besar area. PRC Syt that was quite green initially but banging body.

Started reminiscing the old times after seeing some posts on ah lamb.

Anyway if anyone has her wechat (seem to have lost it), please pm me.

Will try to upload pics later.

Edit:

Last edited by darkn1ght; 17-05-2021 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Insert Picture
Old 17-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

I started at age 44. Married for 8 years with 1 kid. Travelled by myself and got bored and curious so I got a callgirl. Felt guilty after that but after coming back i couldn't resist trying again. Started with FLs and spas but didn't last long before Covid struck and had to curtail my activities somewhat. Hope the situation improves...
Old 17-05-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dragon HC at Marina South in early 2000s. Was in my early 20s. Only been there few times as wasn't driving

Missed the full suites of facilities (hot/cold jacuzzi, movies room, free buffet etc) at those old school spas back then.
Old 18-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Wow...mine was around 19 years old.
1st SPA was at parklane Paradise its was heaven where we can just sit outside and watch the gals walk past...then just go to the reception and ask for that gal.
Emiment Spa at lavender was my fav as I can just walk over. Still remember the gal name honey.
Huru was any fav where the gals dress in different theme. I even fxxx inside the bathroom waterbed as the room all full. My fav gal Dior.
Tat was all in the past 2000-2005
Old 20-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

I have mine during Ns when I turn 21. Went to a spa/hc along golden mile tower after looking through the newpaper.

Took hj from a msia girl who I think is maybe just a bit older than me. During the hj, she still asks me why not go the full course. Haha I reject her and come shortly.

Wonder why hc die away?
Old 20-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcock View Post
Yes during that time, HJ $20-30. FJ $80-$100.
Bro, we must be in same era, lol. early 90s.
Old 20-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup. my first experience was PPC and HJ was $20. very green and just entered the workforce, my regular ML is quite flexible and sometime offer me FOC too. LOL. those were the days.
Old 20-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any 40 plus bros here remember Shing Spa?

Particularly Patricia from Shing Spa?

hahah
Old 20-05-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I have mine during Ns when I turn 21. Went to a spa/hc along golden mile tower after looking through the newpaper.

Took hj from a msia girl who I think is maybe just a bit older than me. During the hj, she still asks me why not go the full course. Haha I reject her and come shortly.

Wonder why hc die away?
Gov crack down I think. I was fortunate enough to visit holiday inn's galaxy health care before it dies. That was my first and last "old school" style healthcare. Last time i gong gong keep going those shophouse style spa at level 2, level 3. Should have searched the threada more when i started in 2011. If want to exp those old school style one i think have to go to JB, batam or thailand already.
Old 20-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me rather than chiong spa, my first time is at a ktv about one or 2 months before ord. Staff Sgt jio me so sing song with another reg sgt.
Wah sing song shld be quite fun lah, I thought. I used to go kbox quite a lot mah.
End up more fun than I thought. Not only sing song, rly is song song to Jurong.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Around 17-18 yo. Damm that damm horny.

My first spa therapist was a M'sian zehzeh late 20s, prob older than me back then. At a HC or spa inside Tanglin shopping ctr if I didnt rem wrongly. Almost 20 yrs ago.

After some fine massaging, she ask me turn over and she kneel beside me. She push down my shorts and start lubbing my kkj with expertise and sensual moves.

My body was actually stiff as fark, like a corpse never move. This was first time a woman who's not my GF actually stroking my kkj in such a erotic & sensual manner. After a while, she actually say (in Chinese) "Ni ke yi mo wo" i.e. U can touch me

Instinctively, I reach my hands down between her thighs (she was kneeling beside me) as she was wearing those thigh cheongsam-like short skirt. The moment my hands touch the fabric of her panties, I steam until cannot.

My fingers rubbed outside the panties crotch area for awhile and then I lightly tugged her panties aside to wan feel her vaginal warmth. The moment my fingers felt her vaginal hair..... I instantly CUMMED

Loads and loads of white semen spilled all over her hands. I rem she got arm chio a bit. Like must be thinking this young punk never touch woman before, touch vaginal only less than 3 sec cum aldy

Subsequently I progressed to cheong many spas, cat150 and did all sort of kinky stuff. But my virgin experience always remain the most unforgettable one. Sorry for the long post, hope u guys enjoy my story.
Old 21-05-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
those days....at those rates, very shiok!!! a lot of fond memory.
Old 21-05-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

i miss the times at golden landmark hotel, the spa was at the swimming pool area. all Malaysian and PRC ML and is the best place ever. sadly now no more such place already
Old 21-05-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 5
Natsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to behold

I started in 2000s after i was introduced to health centre by my army friends

There is a spa place in the basement at holiday inn atrium which i don't remember the spa name

My first spa therapist was a malaysian girl by the name of rain. A slim and beautiful young girl at that time.

I rememeber her massage was very good and when she asked me to turn to my front.. she would also sit on me and facing me while she massage my chest. My first bbbj actually started her and i become her regular.

After a few times i cannot tahan and request for fj everytime and got addicted till it closed down and i was forced to try other place. Never got the same experience that is as good as this after that
Old 21-05-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
I started in 2000s after i was introduced to health centre by my army friends

There is a spa place in the basement at holiday inn atrium which i don't remember the spa name

My first spa therapist was a malaysian girl by the name of rain. A slim and beautiful young girl at that time.

I rememeber her massage was very good and when she asked me to turn to my front.. she would also sit on me and facing me while she massage my chest. My first bbbj actually started her and i become her regular.

After a few times i cannot tahan and request for fj everytime and got addicted till it closed down and i was forced to try other place. Never got the same experience that is as good as this after that
Galaxy h c !!! one of my favourite too......those days, can really sit there n pick the girls one. Can really see their slender figure n pretty faces n think for few mins before heading to counter n told her wat time n which girl. Golden era of this industry back then.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1