The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me.
Since LN left and I am on a low and with this covid measures kicked in, resting mode, so I thought quite interesting to comment about this tipping thing again.

If you do not wish to give more than the recommended, then take the effort to go get some $10 change or always put the exact sum in your wallet. If you are lazy, then do not expect ML to get change for you. I always make the stop to get some changes. If ML wants to change it for you, you found a gem! I encountered many before honestly. TN is one such. I brought her out for durian before, she was craving it and she offered to pay!

Tipping is an art. If you do not understand the logic of it, you will never understand. If the ML today performance so so, and it is my first visit, I give exact. I will try my best to give exact for first visit even if they perform above average or she shows potential. Of course sometimes chemistry really good and you want to leave an impression, other than giving time or love, I can only spare an extra tip to tell her to keep it up for me. Subsequent visits I will also be sure to tell her I have no time or love to spare. This is a trade and you work hard for me for me for the tip.

So I can only say to you, if you decide to test her with the extra $30 you are going to lose. She is the receiver of your money. Whether she performs or not, you give, there is no purpose in that extra $30 given. To say it bluntly, this is how you train your pets with treats. If I give treat every time it comes over, for no reason, the pet do not understand the purpose of the treat. If the pet performs a trick and get the treat, it will do it every time, even without treats sometimes.

Likewise, if my performance each time is worth $120, and even the extra performance does not entails tip, there is no incentive for me, facing 10 dicks or more a day, to do more. I will perform, but up to $120 standard.

We all see 'price' differently. Most see the advertised rate as limits even though they keep saying it is base rate. I see the advertised rate as really base rate. This is what she is willing to do for this price. So, if this is an interesting game to you, and you have the money to spare, play it like it is. If not, pay the $120, get a release and move on. If $120 too much, look for the cheaper rates. There are always cheaper alternatives.

If she really said those things to you, you should be happy. You know you are not going to patronise her anymore and that saves you heaps down the road. You save $30 extra for each subsequent visit to her. Your next visit to another ML is going to be only $120 and not $150.

It is all about perception bro. Move on.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
MLs that say they only take 2 customers a day is the biggest joke of 2021. C'mon if you know how much they have to pay for rent each day and how much debt they have to clear...2 customers per day ain't gonna cut it. Might as well close shop because that's more profitable.
2 customer, 5hrs each mah.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
2 customer, 5hrs each mah.
Not surprised wor, always hear from mls customes book them 3hrs for service, chit chat, drink etc etc.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me. This time i did say to her i need the change to take a cab. Wow, her face immediately turn black,saying all bros gave her 150,same even more. even thick face until say i first customer to give her 120. On hearing that, i pretend to smile and say next time will give 150. But for me, she will be struck off my list of girls to rotate. I hope all bros will not spoil the market and do not give in to pressure to give more. The girls now r treating us bros as fools. Come on, she listed 120,1 shot and vanilla and still expect 150.This is simply too much!
some situations in life is not conducive to ask for change. Just like if you go to ATAS restaurant for ATAS dinners; asking for change is going to affect your "face" that's why people pay with cards.

IMO finding a WL is the same. Unless it's a Spa or HC.

From the point of the WL... you'd be surprised how much tips or money they receive everyday. They doesn't need to count it like groceries stores does for purchases.

So it's natural they'd think you are giving as tips. Hence one advice is to go with exact.

And there isn't really a need to give tips unless they really did something worthwhile for you like curing your backache or something.

I always repeat and repeat... these ladies earn more than any small Towkays pound for pound ...giving them extras doesn't make them remember you or anything!

Give only when they really did something valuable for you because we are not there to shortchange them either.

Once i went for a session for choice of either just massage or with happy endings. The ML just went ahead with the happen ending without asking me (actually i wasn't looking for such that day)... but well... clothes already taken off. Boobs already shown... as a true "gentlemen" i pay lo...
Old 17-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

If she really said those things to you, you should be happy. You know you are not going to patronise her anymore and that saves you heaps down the road. You save $30 extra for each subsequent visit to her. Your next visit to another ML is going to be only $120 and not $150.

It is all about perception bro. Move on.
I like your thinking... ...be glad she shown you what she has to offer without pretense. So you can move on and find better one
Old 18-05-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Just got aeroplaned by XE, reason due to covid measures. Ya right, just 1hr before my booking, must be given my slot to AndyLau or Jackychan. Cant even find replacement so last min, wasted my afternoon.
You must have really low ego to immediately think she cancel you just to give your slot to some ‘Andy Lau’? Why can’t it be what it is? It is a very valid reason and if you just think with half a braincell, of the consequences for her, or any ML, if they get implicated for any cases. In fact, she is protecting you more instead, considering MLs have a huge potential to be a big cluster creator

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-05-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her.
Thats why I make extra effort to go sessions with the exact amount, haha. I don’t even want to be in the awkward position that the ML try to cheekily ask for tips, let alone let the ML be in position to decide.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-05-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Thats why I make extra effort to go sessions with the exact amount, haha. I don’t even want to be in the awkward position that the ML try to cheekily ask for tips, let alone let the ML be in position to decide.
Just to add, if that day sway sway ATM play us out no red notes, best to casually ask ML at the BEGINNING of the session if she has loose notes, this sets the tone to her that you will be paying EXACT sum and expects her to return you the difference after you pay. Yes she might tease to tip her etc, just treat it as banter, no ML I encountered thus far INSIST to be tipped

Imo no point "test" ML on whether ML is the kind who will auto return difference or take advantage la, what's the point lol, we not making lifetime acquaintance out of them anyway.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yoyo-massage/

Anyone tried?
Old 18-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just to add, if that day sway sway ATM play us out no red notes, best to casually ask ML at the BEGINNING of the session if she has loose notes, this sets the tone to her that you will be paying EXACT sum and expects her to return you the difference after you pay. Yes she might tease to tip her etc, just treat it as banter, no ML I encountered thus far INSIST to be tipped

Imo no point "test" ML on whether ML is the kind who will auto return difference or take advantage la, what's the point lol, we not making lifetime acquaintance out of them anyway.
The only immediate benefit of tipping the ML 3 blue notes, is having 150 added in front of your client record. Maybe that does sound cool.

Actually the perception of tipping large amounts affects later interaction, she will think that this uncle can afford to pay more. So any top ups, any dates, any meals, knife will be sharp and no mercy. But give back minimal, 1 bang in a month maybe.
Old 18-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The only immediate benefit of tipping the ML 3 blue notes, is having 150 added in front of your client record. Maybe that does sound cool.

Actually the perception of tipping large amounts affects later interaction, she will think that this uncle can afford to pay more. So any top ups, any dates, any meals, knife will be sharp and no mercy. But give back minimal, 1 bang in a month maybe.
The best way to treat tipping is like lending money - don't expect anything back, or else it will screw you up in a big way (and not that way).
Old 18-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me. This time i did say to her i need the change to take a cab. Wow, her face immediately turn black,saying all bros gave her 150,same even more. even thick face until say i first customer to give her 120. On hearing that, i pretend to smile and say next time will give 150. But for me, she will be struck off my list of girls to rotate. I hope all bros will not spoil the market and do not give in to pressure to give more. The girls now r treating us bros as fools. Come on, she listed 120,1 shot and vanilla and still expect 150.This is simply too much!
Bro next time just bring change, abit hard to ask for change sometimes.

Usually i only tip if they extended my time for free and i keep a few red notes incase i want to tip $10 etc.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Thanks bro. Yes got zapped due to some comments about LN. But nevermind.
Bro pm u about your fr leh. Don't mind share share the fr.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
PS gaogao until look like Jade Rasif, I wouldn't expect too much irl bro
Old 19-05-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
PS gaogao until look like Jade Rasif, I wouldn't expect too much irl bro
162cm 55kg seems quite chunky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1