The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!
Re: Notti Wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha...really another peeping tom husband here ...

me thinks, normally for a girl to hv sex with a guy, she must hv some kind of love or liking for her...cannot just anyhow let any guy fuck her if she completely has no feeling for him like a stranger like that unless she is being paid to do so like FLs or MLs...so the suspense is on...will she fuck with Andy ??
making husband has the interest of peeping is not that bad...is a kind of seducing
Old 16-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
it is always v. sexciting to know how notti yr wife is playing behind yr back secretly ...Camping for continuation ..
notti wife....notti is one of the secret to keep the marriage fresh....as you are more naughty, you can think of various idea to make your life interesting
Old 16-05-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
making husband has the interest of peeping is not that bad...is a kind of seducing
Quote:
notti wife....notti is one of the secret to keep the marriage fresh....as you are more naughty, you can think of various idea to make your life interesting
Quote:
you are lucky to have such notti wife, your sex life will be very fruitful...unlike me, my husband is not that notti on me, I feel like if I am not attractive enough and start to search for guy in sugarbok.com to test out....i know is wrong but..
Yes, agree 1001% with wat tis notti sis jaccy is saying here ...think she knows cos she has experienced it herself b4 or is still experiencing it now ...so all guai husbands n wives who need or want to spice up the boredom of their married lives shd take note wat she says

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-05-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi maybe need her to teach some of our wives to be more wild n notti too ? Lesson 101??
Old 16-05-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

We decided to go down to the pool to relax and happened to see three Chinese couples. They must have just checked in today. They were all playing in the pool and we said hi to them and we seemed to clicked in with them easily. Maybe we were also Chinese, so easier to talk as they spoke in mandarin and Cantonese.

Found out that they were from China. They told us that they also met online and they had arranged to come to Thailand together. We played and drank a little together and I was checking out on their naked wives while they would be checking out my wife too!

We ended up pretty closed with the couple from Guangdong. They were asking me about those strip bar and I told them to join us to go to agogo bar together and they happily agreed as they also could not speak English and needed guidance along too.

The four of us decided to go massage first and so I brought them to those clean Thai massage. The 4 massage lady were amused when we all undressed in front of each other and they quickly tried to cover the ladies. Little did they knew we were nudist and had already seen each other naked!

So we chose to massage together, without the curtains separate us up! After a while, they gave up and left us all nude during the massaging! Of coz, no hanky panky in there.

After that, we then popped inside those bars. We ended up in one of them that were quite notti! We had a good seat, watching those dancers. Initially was topless but it went complete nude. Wah, so many pussies dancing in front of us. All of us were watching with interest.

We saw one rich guy of darker skin. Likely to be from Middle East. He started to throw so much Thai baht! And all the girls were scrambling to pick up as much they could! It was alot of money thrown as he did it for five times, with each time a fat stack of money! Must be super rich to throw like that!

Of coz so many girls tried to sit with him. And he took the 100 baht and put near the girls pussies and felt them and they clamped their legs to take the money! It was so funny. So many girls also wanted it and all of them had the money!

Have money, have honey! He did not for stay long and he left with another two guys, maybe his bodyguard. Then nothing much happened again, except the usual nude dancing girls.

We then decided to hop to another bar and after a while, another exciting event happened. An Angmo couple came in and sat next to me. Both were tall and he was muscular and she a voluptuous sexy blond!

They really know how to enjoy themselves and not shy about it. She was dancing in front of him and he edged her on. Even those Thai girl dancers clapping along with them. All eyes were on her. And when he was smiling at me, I told him,

Me: I buy you a beer if your girl dare to go up to dance!

He smiled at me and said....

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write more! Thks
Old 16-05-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, what was the dare?
Old 17-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
94zz4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!! Pls continue
Old 17-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourlover View Post
Nice, what was the dare?
Haha bro, u didn't read carefully, the dare is for this angmoh's girl to go up n dance

Old 18-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
WhysHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please continue!
Old 18-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Continued from:

Angmo guy: You sure? She will do it!

Even before waiting for my reply, I saw him telling his girl and she immediately climbed up to the dancing floor. And some of the working Thai girl watched with interest and welcomed her.

As the dancing girls were topless at that time, they urged her to pull down her tube and she was more than happy to follow! And popped her huge boobs bouncing around as she did not wear bra at all..

Most audience were watching her instead as not everyday you have a lady tourist went up to dance! And when those Dancing girls started to strip off their thongs, she was very sporting and followed suit too as she was wearing a short skirt. As she was dancing in front of her guy, I could see her nice shave pussy!

And she really danced and enjoyed herself, with her guy urging her on. She did not dance for long, maybe about five minutes or so and she dressed up and came down.

She then said to me: Where is my beer?

So as agreed, I bought her the beer. They told me they were from Sweden and they were husband and wife. In my mind, I thought that maybe she was a stripper back home, hehe.. just guessing only.

After a shirt while, they left the place and it was back to normal show again. And I decided to bring them to the "Boy's Town" street. It was also a strip of bars but to a much lesser extend. So we went in and not so crowded as expected.

Coz on the stage were are good looking boys instead aka "ducks"! They were more like modelling rather than dancing. Bare body but wearing underwear with bulging front. This type of place were for ladies who need their services. And also for men who like boys. Most were good looking and young, likely in their twenties.

Inside the bar, there were mixture of crowd, some were ladies and some couples and also men too. It was a good eye opener for my wife and our new couple friend. None of us had been to this before, so super curious!

Before we left, I told my wife why not give some tips to whichever guy she like and she said why not! After when the guys came down and changed shift, my wife and our new friend wife went to to ladies together. After a while, I followed them but stayed at a distance to watch.

I saw them putting the tips into their underwear and maybe they saw their manhood. They stayed there a short while and I saw the guy used his hand and pressed her bum, pushing her to him that they were pressing on to each other. He then gave her a peek on her cheeks, in appreciation of the tips.

The other wife also had the same thing happened to her but I did not tell her hubby as not nice to kaypoh. After that, we left the place and called it a day!

We went back to hotel and again got happening! The sound of love making was so obvious as we walked nearer!

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write more! Thks
Old 18-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Continued from:

The other wife also had the same thing happened to her but I did not tell her hubby as not nice to kaypoh. After that, we left the place and called it a day!

We went back to hotel and again got happening! The sound of love making was so obvious as we walked nearer!
wow !...who can they be ??

Old 18-05-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jeryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow !...who can they be ??
Could be another gangbang going on?
Old 19-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Continued from:

After clubbing, four of us (my wife & me plus the Chinese couple) came back to our resort. While walking back to our unit, the sound of love making could be heard! We knew where it came from but to our new friend, they did not know as they just checked in today.

As usual, the door was opened and so I lead them in. They were watching with some culture shock, especially his wife. The same scene to us, that horny wife been offered for any guy to bang her. Her hubby always closed by and told us tonight would be the last as they would be flying off tomorrow.

I was really tempted to bang her and it seemed our new friend tempted to too but was hold back by his wife! Looked like she did not want him to join in and so they made excuses of too tired and went back to their room after watching for about 15 minutes or so.

I want to move off too but my wife hold me back and whispered

Wife: Tonight your last chance to bang her. Dont miss it!

Me: Errr... what about you then?

W: No worry about me. I go back room to rest or go pool relax..

Me: Better not like that..

Suddenly my wife rubbed my crotch and unzipped my pants. She took hold of my cock and shake it

W: Your cock wanted to fuck her, dont you? I get it ready for her, hehe

Me: Oh no... like this cant tahan lah!

W: Then fuck her hard! Fuck her twice or even three times if you can! Haha

What's up with her? Maybe after this few days and nights had a strong influence on her thinking. More and more relaxed and sexual freedom!

She then went off, leaving me alone with the few guys there, all waiting for their turn! Time passed really fast when you were having fun!

After I had done my round on her, I rested and suddenly thought of my wife! I went back to our room and as expected, it was pitched dark. She must have gone down to the pool then.

So I went down to the pool but not even a single soul there! I looked at the corner unit, where the angmo Andy stayed, with the lights on! Could she be inside there?

I walked closer, right up to balcony. The glass door was closed and so was the thin sheer curtain but luckily, not the thick curtain. So with the lights switched on inside, could still see the shadow inside. Could not see who was inside but could still see person or persons moving. But they could not see me as outside was darker than inside.

I could make up a person standing and seemed to be jumping about on the bed! Looked liked the shaped of a female. Was she dancing on the bed? Or she could be putting on a strip show for him! Occasionally, her one leg was up and at times, she just bend over, displaying her genitals to him.

From the shadow, could tell that one person was siting in front of her, enjoying the show. After a while, I could see her in doggie position. And the guy stood up and went behind her till it fused up. From the faint movement, I could tell that the person was banging her from behind. The movement action of back and forth. Likely my wife was the girl kena banged now! Only guessing as too blur to be able to see her face.

And then it seemed got more movement from the front. Someone just came in front of her. And from the movement angle, could tell that she was sucking a cock from her front!.

Oh no, that meant there were three persons inside! It must be Andy's friend and they were banging her from both ends! I knew that she was in heat too when we came back, so not surprising that she would look for him. No wonder that he was not at the orgy session earlier on! He was too busy with his own session!

Not sure how long she would take, so I went back to the orgy session for my second round instead! After my second round, I went back to my room. Still no sign of her! No choice, so went to shower and cleaned up and waited for her..

~~~~~~
Old 19-05-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
PowerTuas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wifey also having her own fun!
Old 19-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTuas View Post
Wifey also having her own fun!
Yes, u r right bro...some wifeys r like that, very notti one ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1