The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 15-05-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
samster2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Any shop in Kovan which provides good teasing? I am looking for good back massage and butt and groin teasing. Not HJ or anything. Bros please recommend.
Old 16-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Omg yes YOYO
she flirts well with her existing customers
but not easy also, the boss needs to change this bitch lol
Is this the yoyo from jk s8?
Old 16-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
No idea. Is it her? She is ice koleong queen. Did she suck your cock dry
Old 16-05-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

This YoYo @ Kovan, indeed is from S8 @ JK.
She offers good service, good attitude and is playful too.
Don't know why people want to badmouth her. Treat MLs with respect. They are not obliged to offer services beyond standard menu. YMMV.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Old 16-05-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FUYOLO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoyo used to be very popular in KY S8 until her service quality dropped. Probably due to too many loyal customers.
Old 17-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes its the same girl. she have been hopping afew spa already
Old 17-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.
bro im staying around that area. can share pls
Old 18-05-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYOLO View Post
Yoyo used to be very popular in KY S8 until her service quality dropped. Probably due to too many loyal customers.
ah no wonder she was being such a queen lol
Old 18-05-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
When I try her service standard ald dropped. Can't really roam, attitude. Like really see her mood one
Old 18-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I try her service standard ald dropped. Can't really roam, attitude. Like really see her mood one
It's really like that now..
You tip more than the regular souls, they let you touch until song song.
Some even unhook bra for you.
Old 19-05-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

i have better one around that area for exchange, pm me thank.
Old 19-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
samster2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster2019 View Post
Any shop in Kovan which provides good teasing? I am looking for good back massage and butt and groin teasing. Not HJ or anything. Bros please recommend.

Bros, please recommend. I am looking for a good joint like this. No GQ needed. Thanks and appreciate your help.
Old 20-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

any update for Mandy (ntuc b&n)?
got GQ?
Old 21-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

B&n all got GQ one, the question is how high is the playability?

Some girls charge you extra $10 just for touching, some will french you like there's no tomorrow, some will let you finger them at no extra charge, it depends on the girl and your chemistry with her..

But of course, because it's a curtained place, no FJ.
Old 21-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

B&N this y*y* see mood one she was from s8 mah. never tried any others but if got good ones to recommend pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1