The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-05-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Had a great session with my filipino maid on Sunday. Not sharing contact.

Used condom during the session as she is afraid of getting pregnant. Known her for coming 2 years.
Old 18-05-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Yeah I booked hote royal and Hamilton one both had to fill in all the details
And employers contact number. Damn sianz
Hi bro, how about those Dayuse hotel that have self check in, do it still need to fill up our fb details or just using ID will do, have u book those self check in hotel before?
Old 18-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
Hi Bro , what her damages? Can on? PM me her contact if you dont mind
Bj 80, one shot 150 lol that’s what she told me, just chat her up ytd
Old 18-05-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted.....

Last edited by ET; 26-05-2021 at 06:37 PM.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post

Her michat id is Inez and she quoted me this
abit sexpensive but well one man's meat is another's poison.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
bearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a couple of paid finds in michat, I seem to have caught the DH bug. Anyone wanna exchange finds?
Old 18-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
conman99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hii bro,, need advice..

just got to know this DH.. seem decent type..
we have been chatting on WA for days.. how to test water if she can be up?

thanks for the help.
Old 18-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by conman99 View Post
hii bro,, need advice..

thanks for the help.
Very simple bro... U pm me her number. I don't mind to test water for you...
Old 18-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Very simple bro... U pm me her number. I don't mind to test water for you...
win liao... u
Old 18-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Share my outing adventure on last Sunday with my Myanmar maid that I had chatted for few months since. Not bring her to hotel yet coz she afraid of the hotel registering of her employer name and phone no. So I had to settle with just kissing and sucking of her boobs at staircase or parks. She is young, cute and not a bad looking girl, small build but due to her small sizes her boobs are quite handful for me, perky with pointed nipples for sucking and squezzing, I really love them and I cant really stop when I started to suck them, left to right and right to left again and again and she always complained to me the next day that she felt pain, lol. She can get wet really fast, when my hand venture down to her pussy, she already wet and when I started to finger her wet pussy, she will moaned and started to shiver, i can felt that she is enjoying herself and she love it. But last Sunday, when we was cuddle and kissing at the staircase, she was so horny that she was me to fuck her, it was a fucking and exciting experience. But after that she came back to her senses, she was so worry that she might get pregnant, sometimes horny control the senses, haha. Lucky I still have anti pregnancy pills with me to ease her mind. Will try to persuade her to go hotel eventually, coz having sex with her is really enjoy and exciting, want to do it in a privacy place and good bed with aircon, lol.
Sorry bro, i only share my post and not her contact, Myanmar girl are not easy to be fb, they like to stay among their themselves. I will keep her until she going back to her country. Thanks for reading.
Old 18-05-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Share my outing adventure on last Sunday with my Myanmar maid that I had chatted for few months since. Not bring her to hotel yet coz she afraid of the hotel registering of her employer name and phone no. So I had to settle with just kissing and sucking of her boobs at staircase or parks. She is young, cute and not a bad looking girl, small build but due to her small sizes her boobs are quite handful for me, perky with pointed nipples for sucking and squezzing, I really love them and I cant really stop when I started to suck them, left to right and right to left again and again and she always complained to me the next day that she felt pain, lol. She can get wet really fast, when my hand venture down to her pussy, she already wet and when I started to finger her wet pussy, she will moaned and started to shiver, i can felt that she is enjoying herself and she love it. But last Sunday, when we was cuddle and kissing at the staircase, she was so horny that she was me to fuck her, it was a fucking and exciting experience. But after that she came back to her senses, she was so worry that she might get pregnant, sometimes horny control the senses, haha. Lucky I still have anti pregnancy pills with me to ease her mind. Will try to persuade her to go hotel eventually, coz having sex with her is really enjoy and exciting, want to do it in a privacy place and good bed with aircon, lol.
Sorry bro, i only share my post and not her contact, Myanmar girl are not easy to be fb, they like to stay among their themselves. I will keep her until she going back to her country. Thanks for reading.
U power sia!!
Old 18-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Nice sharing FR of your Sunday adventure.
Up 13 to your points.
Old 18-05-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman99 View Post
hii bro,, need advice..

thanks for the help.
You are the conman, how come you need to ask how to test water if she can be up ?
You just need to con her all the way till you up her mah....
Old 18-05-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, how about those Dayuse hotel that have self check in, do it still need to fill up our fb details or just using ID will do, have u book those self check in hotel before?
No idea man. Haven’t tried those self check in before. I usually stick with the hotel I’m comfortable in cuz the rooms are damn nice. Hotel royal is a bit old but I love the big spacious rooms. One time I got one with sort of a balcony extension with a platform and I was fucking my maid fb on it while enjoying the view of Novena lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
You are the conman, how come you need to ask how to test water if she can be up ?
You just need to con her all the way till you up her mah....
thanks for the encouragement ar bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1