The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Hi capcrnch bro
I dun mnd going over to have a drink
u can pm me so we could go over some weekngts?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yep, same here, I can also join in, but I only can go on Sat night. I'm not into LB though, but we still can go to OT and split up to different clubs. I usually go to Ipanema.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just picking up on Lone Wolf's post and his friend that paid 800 UK pounds for an overnite. The ladyboys that hang around outside the ground floor of OT are free lancers. Actually it's more probable she was Singaporean. The ladyboys there guard their territory quite well.
Anyway, the main thing I always tell people is to always negotiate the price first. Max he should have paid would be S$400 for an overnite job.
Short time asking price is still S$200 but here again you can get a better price if a)it's a quiet night, usually Mon to Thurs b)You're local and you go early (so they can come back in time to try for another customer) c) they don't look so great and business isn't good.
Sometimes it's just down to luck and being at the right place at the right time.
Cheers

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

800 british pounds! You could have told him to ring this one up back home in london!

Anyway yea, I'm mainly looking for guys to go to Romeo's with in particular. Not very keen on the other bars, but yea we could meet up and have a drink or two. Drop me a PM whoever's keen.

Batboyz, Hornyclown nice to meet you guys! Let's KIV and wait for more bros to sign up if keen. Looking at maybe next week or next next week as I'm sick now (Bugger)
Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Batboyz, Hornyclown nice to meet you guys! Let's KIV and wait for more bros to sign up if keen. Looking at maybe next week or next next week as I'm sick now (Bugger)
Nice to meet you. Sure, no prob, I have no issues going to Club Romeo, but I won't be making any deal with the LBs. Anyhow, if I don't feel like it, I can just go down to my usual club.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

no probs... but we should try to go on weekdays, it's cheaper then! who knows, maybe you might find a liking for LBs
Old 07-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mel07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello Bro ! Im heading down to OT on this tuesday nite...any chance that you and others are able to meet up? I usually hang around in Ipanema and Naughter Girls...keen to drop by at Crazy horse and Romeo to check things out...
Old 07-06-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Hey bro.I'm a regular at Ipanema and CrazyHorse.I do went to Romeo once but find them too pushy for drinks n stuff.Dont mind to going there again since its been quite awhile,lol..Speaking of LBs,i prefer the company of those in Crazyhorse though,lol.:P
I've also tried Crazy Horse. From my observation, they're quite the same. They're quite pushy when asking for drinks. This is one thing that I don't like about those LBs. At least, most of Vietnamese girls at Ipanema are not pushy about it.

I've tried an LB once. She didn't have adam apples, but her pussy really felt weird. Obviously, it wasn't real as a start, hence the reason.

As for going on weekdays, I won't be able to go unless I take 1 day leave, because I need to get up quite early the next day for work.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Wah okay... to clarify... the reason why I prefer going to Romeo's is cos it's quite straightforward that there's only LBs there, then the only differentiating I need to do is whether it's post or pre-op =P

I've heard that Crazy Horse has some girls, that's why dowan to go there, so troublesome. But of course, the options are all open. Right now, I'm sick, so can't organize anything. Any other bro wanna take the initiative to start it off without me?
Old 07-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

I agree with Triple-X as regard with the girls at Ipanema prefer caucasians, which makes sense as most of them have more buying power, more open, and more fun to be with. However, I've been approached by few viet girls at Ipanema without me signaling them, although I've never tried to take any of the viet girls myself as their rate is quite expensive comparing with Thai FL overnight rate.

Most girls will ask for $300-$400 for overnight and $150-$200 for 2hours. I've only got one girl saying yes to my $200/overnight offer, but I didn't take the girl as I didn't feel like it
Old 07-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, about Club Romeo, the ladyboys know they can charge ang mohs $200 even $300. I've even seen ang mohs do deals for 2 lbs for $300. So, they go after them in the first place.
It's true we locals are second choice especially amongst the lookers.
However, if you a get a reputation for buying them a drink or two or passing them a tip $10 to $20 you can go a far way. But that's after a couple of times.
Some ladyboys are more practical, they don't want to wait so if you give them a reasonable offer ($150?), they'll take it.
About Crazy Horse, the ladyboys come around 8.30 and head straight for the bar area. They're usually a head taller than the girls. The lbs are Thai. The girls tend to be either Indon or Filipino. So it's fairly straight forward to tell which is which.
If it's girls you're after, the Indon dancers can be very friendly and they're not so greedy as they get a salary being a dancer.
Hope that helps. Cheers.

Old 13-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

The World Cup and Ladyboys
If you want to watch ladyboys and the World Cup at the same time head down to Crazy Horse on the 4th floor. They're showing all matches. Decent size screen on the left as you go in. Happy Hour till 9pm, Tiger at $5 a mug.
Ladyboys come in around 8.30pm.
2nd choice is the football pub on the 3rd floor across from Romeos. They charge a flat $20 for entry but they give you 2 drinks.
Cheers

Old 18-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros know the flood situation at OT.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 19-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
Any bros know the flood situation at OT.
No problem. It was as though nothing happened.
There's a flood of ladyboys at Club Romeo though.
I counted 30 last night!

Old 21-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Anyone for club romeo's tonight? Maybe the veteran himself, dickrick, might be keen? Pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1