The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperking View Post
May I know where in bangkok can i buy the prepaid sim card?
How much does it cost and does it come in microsim as mine is iphone4
Once u r out of the custom clearance, there are AIS and Dtac counters. U can get your prepaid there.
Old 20-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
That was well engineered for Thaksin to be freed home free. No wonder the other camps made so much noises. That's uniquely Thai. Kekeke......
Yellow shirts starting to kap peh already.
Old 21-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suzuki22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regular uncle who has been living in BKK for abt 2 yrs.. any fellow samsters thirsting for "familiar" company (speak cheena, hokkien etc. I have minimal "familiar" company here.. usually always in the company of locals (thais) or farangs.. ) like me ard here?

If so, we can hang out - AGGs, massage, sauna or clubs.. up for all..

Looking forward to meeting new fellow cheongsters...
Old 21-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This year birthday, Taksin might be back to BKK to attend his daughter wedding. Airport might be closed again

BTW, the ger in your avatar needs any TLC?
Sillypore politiks boh chap already so I dun interfere but good to keep oneself updated. Read today that Yellows have backed down but who knows tomorrow?

Last time left the country a day b4 they took over the airport. Mayb shld have not listened to my Thai friends. Could have enjoy the pleasures of BKK paid for in 5 Star hotel courtesy of Thai government.

BTW thanks for the offer I'm still enjoying my avatar's company

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperking View Post
May I know where in bangkok can i buy the prepaid sim card?
How much does it cost and does it come in microsim as mine is iphone4
Normal prepaid sim with short expiry (like few days to couple of mths depending on how much you to up) can easily get from any 7-11, familymart etc for about 100b
But if you go regularly to BKK better to buy yearly sim so no need to always top up. Cost about 400b
Even though can also top up these days via online website when you are not in Thailand and pay by credit card or paypal.
Old 21-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

How is the situation in BKK? Has the flood waters receded? This old wolf is supposed to touch down in Suvarnabhumi in 10 days time but still has not decide whether to proceed or not.

Are the following places open to visitors oredi?

Grand Palace
Chinatown/Yaowarat
Wat Arun
Chatuchak market
Platinum Mall
Mah Boon Krong SC

Old 21-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Normal prepaid sim with short expiry (like few days to couple of mths depending on how much you to up) can easily get from any 7-11, familymart etc for about 100b
But if you go regularly to BKK better to buy yearly sim so no need to always top up. Cost about 400b
Even though can also top up these days via online website when you are not in Thailand and pay by credit card or paypal.
Bro Cheonglah, I did not know got sell yearly sim ,does AIS and Dtac counters at the airport sell them? What aboit 7-11? You just ask for yearly simcard at the counter right? I have to change my thai number every time as it expires after one month as I only able to make it to Thailand 3 or 4 times a year.
Old 22-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

bro i think just top up can extend your number life right ?i think u just top up 300baht you can last long enuff until u come back to bangkok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Bro Cheonglah, I did not know got sell yearly sim ,does AIS and Dtac counters at the airport sell them? What aboit 7-11? You just ask for yearly simcard at the counter right? I have to change my thai number every time as it expires after one month as I only able to make it to Thailand 3 or 4 times a year.
Old 22-11-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
How is the situation in BKK? Has the flood waters receded? This old wolf is supposed to touch down in Suvarnabhumi in 10 days time but still has not decide whether to proceed or not.

Are the following places open to visitors oredi?

Grand Palace
Chinatown/Yaowarat
Wat Arun
Chatuchak market
Platinum Mall
Mah Boon Krong SC
Bro,can't go there now
Old 22-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
I did not know got sell yearly sim ,does AIS and Dtac counters at the airport sell them? What aboit 7-11? You just ask for yearly simcard at the counter right? I have to change my thai number every time as it expires after one month as I only able to make it to Thailand 3 or 4 times a year.
Save the hassle at the 7-11 coz the counter staff may not fully understand what u want. Get your SIM cards at the telco counters (AIS, DTAC or TRUE) when u exit the arrival gates. If using iPhone have micro Sim option. Also get a unlimited data plan. DTAC has a 7 Days unlimited 3G for BHT300 only.

Go for either AIS or DTAC. Better coverage and service. Free auto roam without need to activate in Singapore so if your tilak misses u still can SMS u sweet nothings at local rates. To receive the SMS is free in Singapore.

True Move is the worst telco provider. True has the nicest service counters/shops but as they say 好吃不好看. LOS? 555+ see their smiles disappear when they realize their English is limited and give u a "why are u bothering me" look. Call their operators, all speak Thai! You call AIS and give you English, Japanese and Chinese speaking operators! Coverage upcountry is also bad for True.

Didn't know have "yearly", "monthly" or "daily" SIM cards. As Bro Dirtbag mentions it depends how much you top up each time. Topping up BHT300 shld keep it running for a year. Keep changing SIM may not be a bad thing if you want to shake off a bad lay or sticky puying.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm been using True Move. 139baht for 100mb data usage, and 5hrs free coverage of wifi islandwide. Enough to see Facebook, and sometimes SBF. Total cost of the prepaid is 340baht and can las me about 20days with sometimes making call to my mum in Sg. Last time during my days in Krung Thep, I'm been using AIS, but somehow or rather I need to top up my prepaid card almost 2days once.

Yet to try DTAC, but my teerak using post prepaid on DTAC, and seems it's working perfectly for her to play whatsapp everynow and then. Unlike Sg, in Thailand those using post prepaid enjoying unlimited data and some free mins for out going calls for about 400baht per month, but downside is if you purchase a iPhone, despite signing for a contact, with the telco, you need to pay almost full price of the phone, unlike in Sg.
Old 22-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I'm been using True Move. 139baht for 100mb data usage, and 5hrs free coverage of wifi islandwide.

Yet to try DTAC, but my teerak using post prepaid on DTAC, and seems it's working perfectly for her to...
I was on True Move for 2+ years coz I bought the SIM at a 7-11 when I was there on holiday b4 so when kana posted there I juz continue using the number. Initially I felt it was OK until I went up country. Most place no signal. -5 points.

I bought a data plan separately about a year ago. Sorry can't remember for how much data but I think it was BHT100 for 30 days. Stupid thing is once data usage exceeded can't top up until expiry date of plan exactly 30 days later. WTF right? Want give them business also cannot? -10 points.

So go to their very nice store at Siam Square. Siau sao at counter poot Angrit nid noi! Alamak! Uni grad leh... so call supervisor. His England also not that powderful. End up give me irritated "stupid foreigner, this is Thailand so why can't you speak Thai" looks. -5 more points.

Then they say they can't do at the shop. "Tam mai mai dai?" I asked. No reason given just that have to call their operator. WTF? Bloody big shop and I still have to call your stupid operator? -10 points leow!

Best part call up the operator. Firstly it was a voice prompt in THAI! Lucky got tirak to help me press the correct options. Then when get through, operator poot Angrit mai dai? -5 points.

So I said screw you True Move and went downstairs to the AIS counter and bought an internet dongle + plan. coverage so much better and can use the SIM to make calls too. Have problem? No worries... call help line and you have 4 language options. True Move for city dwellers and all their money goes to their slick ads, beauty counter girls and oh so cool shops.

Bro Nonteerak, if your tilak using DTAC, suggest u use DTAC also coz cheaper to call. DTAC also has a separate 30 days unlimited data for BHT800. AIS has the best coverage but most expensive of all 3 telcos. My True Move also same problem - I suspect their call costs went up. Last time top up BHT90 can last 5 days. Now less than 2 or 3 days! Thats was the last straw!

Depends on promotion. Sometimes iPhone is "free" like Singapore. Its not easy too get a post-paid plan in Thailand if you don't have a pay slip or proof of regular income. Which is why most girls I know are on pre-paid plans

Old 22-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Its not easy too get a post-paid plan in Thailand if you don't have a pay slip or proof of regular income. Which is why most girls I know are on pre-paid plans
Guess u are outdated.... Getting a post paid is easy as ABC. All u need is ID for local (can't roam and IDD) and credit card for foreigner. U dun even need work permit.

Why local use prepaid or should say why in our region except SG, prepaid is popular?

Reasons,

1) Tariff almost the same for post and pre paid.
2) Post paid, monthly there is a fixed amount you have to pay.
3) Pre paid, as long there is credit you can receive incoming free. This is good for poor workers and students.
4) Pre paid, you can top up as little as 10 baht to extend your sim card expiry date while still enjoy incoming free.
5) Pre paid, it is easier to throw away the current sim card and get another. Thus you can dump anyone, you want to discontinue contacting.
6) Post paid, you have to go thru the customer service to get a new mobile no.
7) Higher percent of mobile users in Thailand dun bother about data, roaming and other services. They just want to make and receive call, pre paid does this well.

To the Telco, pre paid = collect money first. Dun bother whether you use or dun, thus they will make pre paid as attractive as post paid.

Last edited by naemlo; 22-11-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 22-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Indianmagicoil Pii,

Thanks for the head up on DTAC. Most likely will change to DTAC early next year.
Old 22-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
bro i think just top up can extend your number life right ?i think u just top up 300baht you can last long enuff until u come back to bangkok ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Didn't know have "yearly", "monthly" or "daily" SIM cards. As Bro Dirtbag mentions it depends how much you top up each time. Topping up BHT300 shld keep it running for a year. Keep changing SIM may not be a bad thing if you want to shake off a bad lay or sticky puying.
Bro Dirtbag_26, Each time you top up, the expiry date extend for a short period only, cant remember how many days and it doesn't matter how much you topup makes no difference. Unless I come back within a month or so , else the expiry date sure exceeded.

Bro Indianmagicoil, you got a point there but my faithful tiraks get suspicious ask why everytime change number
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1