The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

bro, where is "ktv group", can share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Apparently my post got spread to ktv group 😂 but this is the truth of the current market now..

I can even give a report on the usefulness of the ktv mami nowadays but I will say very cui the standard of the mummy nowadays most of the viet young mami works no different from the girls and they have the mentally they still girls 😂... still trying to fish and catch customers but the most important thing of their job they not performing which is to ensure us customers happy by getting the girls back and making sure things is running smooth...
Old 30-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Be prepare to pay at least $150 to $200 not including girls tip if you go in a group of 3 people.,. So if you going solo that’s $400-$500 including just one girl tip..

Price is crazy nowadays and with the butterfly timing sometimes just relax a bit also good...

Top list of ktv in sg now base on the reputation

1. Zara at Textile Center (famous for most number of pretty girls, playability depend on the individual girl)

2. Lvl 9/lvl 1 at middle road ( famous for the playability, girls look really varies but they are famous for being able to avoid raids)

3. Supreme at Far East shopping Center ( girls chio and can play and is almost same as Leo now if you know what I mean but got some very stuck up mami and girls there so choose with your eye open)

4. The lord at peace Center (always boasting full house or many girls but reviews from friends quite bad as girls butterfly a lot and some mami give very bad attitude and services)

5. Charm or Myth (many new girls but very Sop. Will ham sup you for a few min makes you think very good but after that you won’t see the girl till almost an hour later. One session if good luck can see 3-4 times the most, if looking for such thrill I rather go massage and get a good release )

6. Leo at Tanglin shopping Center (used to be the most fun and cheapest but now as other joints pricing equally as the rest but the girls quality drop a lot and now mostly milf from my view

Basically these are the few most famous one currently. If looking for a bit got standard and talk business one Zara is a good choice but if just want to ham sup and ride the girls lvl9, supreme or myth are the ones
Very good and informative list!

To add on, there are two types of KTV now, (a) open concepts like Bistro and (b) with private rooms:

(a) Open Concepts (in order of my preference):

1) 18c at Balestiar Point

2) White Bar Bistro at Sim Lim Square

3) Ratchada Bistro at Jalan Leban (this is a Thai bar so for those that want a break from the Viet dominance)

At the start, I avoid these open bar concept ones because the playability is restricted when you are out there "open". But recently I find the girls getting more aggressive. I think they feel the competition from those with rooms so they are upping their game too. It is so much easier to go for round 2 elsewhere now with them. The mamis are also more willing to share now which are the ones that can possibly bring out.

(b) With Private Rooms (In order of my preference):

1) The Lord at Peace Centre
My personal favorite now. Quite a number of pretty girls and high playability. Their business is so good that they can afford to be a bit selective now. But the modus operandi is that the girls will act coy at first visit. Also try to go during off peak days and hours for your first 1 or 2 visits. Once you know them, they will entertain you more even during busy hours. Once you are repeat customers, they open up so much more. Where they open is up to your imagination.

2) Zara at Textile
A lot of eye candies. They carry themselves quite well here. So like bro Montblanc said, this is a good place to entertain your business guests. Playability differs. Some are quite wild and some are more muted. But in general, at least can hug and touch a bit, unlike some other places, where they sit far from you and just play cards or dice. This place overall is good.

3) Quinn at Syed Alwi
Girls not as pretty as my first 2 favorites but high playability. I think this fact itself won the battle. This is like a Viet heaven. The girls are there to please. So far the dabao fees are more reasonable than first two.

4) NewK2 at Parklane
Another Viet Heaven. Girls are above average looking with lesser extreme beauties, but they make up for it with good service. Playability is quite high even in the rooms. Can be quite wild once they are high. And they don't get high on beer towers. Need to invest a bit on the hard liquor.

5) Supreme at Far East
This one you really need to get the good mamis. The mamis will make a hell lot of difference for this one. There are plenty of pretty girls here but the playability really range from high to zero. It is that extreme. So it depends on what you are looking for. If you just want to have eye candies playing games and chatting with you, there are really pretty flower vases here for you. Until now, I am mesmerised by a couple of them. But cannot play. At most hug hug waist, sneak a sniff on hair, touch a bit on thigh, a few pecks on their face, that's it. But if you get the right mamis, they will tell you who can play upfront. My sore thumb with this place is that the prettiest girls in my eyes at this place are just eye candies, can see cannot eat. Painful.

6) The Charm at Fook Hai
I am split on this one. Have good and bad encounters. Havent explored enough yet so I shall reserve my verdict for now.

Hope this helps bros here in navigating the difficult waters now. But all in all, the costs have rose a lot compared to the past.

Mummy tips - $100
Girl Tips - $100
Waitress tips - a couple of $10 here and there
Drinks - Beer at least $100+ / Hard Liquor round $300ish and usually it is more fun with hard liquor to be honest
Dabao fees - at least $400 on top of the original tips
Venue for 2nd round - around $200 for a decent place

So if you want to have a good night of fun, it all adds up to around $1K - $1.2K. Personally I don't mind paying that amount if I can have the eventual fun. Worse is I spend the money and cannot proceed to that. I guess that is the fun of chionging KTV as compared to FL/ML. But I cannot afford too many misses too or else wallet cannot take it.

So just sharing so that we can exchange more notes!
Old 30-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Very good and informative list!

To add on, there are two types of KTV now, (a) open concepts like Bistro and (b) with private rooms:

(a) Open Concepts (in order of my preference):

1) 18c at Balestiar Point

2) White Bar Bistro at Sim Lim Square

3) Ratchada Bistro at Jalan Leban (this is a Thai bar so for those that want a break from the Viet dominance)

At the start, I avoid these open bar concept ones because the playability is restricted when you are out there "open". But recently I find the girls getting more aggressive. I think they feel the competition from those with rooms so they are upping their game too. It is so much easier to go for round 2 elsewhere now with them. The mamis are also more willing to share now which are the ones that can possibly bring out.

(b) With Private Rooms (In order of my preference):

1) The Lord at Peace Centre
My personal favorite now. Quite a number of pretty girls and high playability. Their business is so good that they can afford to be a bit selective now. But the modus operandi is that the girls will act coy at first visit. Also try to go during off peak days and hours for your first 1 or 2 visits. Once you know them, they will entertain you more even during busy hours. Once you are repeat customers, they open up so much more. Where they open is up to your imagination.

2) Zara at Textile
A lot of eye candies. They carry themselves quite well here. So like bro Montblanc said, this is a good place to entertain your business guests. Playability differs. Some are quite wild and some are more muted. But in general, at least can hug and touch a bit, unlike some other places, where they sit far from you and just play cards or dice. This place overall is good.

3) Quinn at Syed Alwi
Girls not as pretty as my first 2 favorites but high playability. I think this fact itself won the battle. This is like a Viet heaven. The girls are there to please. So far the dabao fees are more reasonable than first two.

4) NewK2 at Parklane
Another Viet Heaven. Girls are above average looking with lesser extreme beauties, but they make up for it with good service. Playability is quite high even in the rooms. Can be quite wild once they are high. And they don't get high on beer towers. Need to invest a bit on the hard liquor.

5) Supreme at Far East
This one you really need to get the good mamis. The mamis will make a hell lot of difference for this one. There are plenty of pretty girls here but the playability really range from high to zero. It is that extreme. So it depends on what you are looking for. If you just want to have eye candies playing games and chatting with you, there are really pretty flower vases here for you. Until now, I am mesmerised by a couple of them. But cannot play. At most hug hug waist, sneak a sniff on hair, touch a bit on thigh, a few pecks on their face, that's it. But if you get the right mamis, they will tell you who can play upfront. My sore thumb with this place is that the prettiest girls in my eyes at this place are just eye candies, can see cannot eat. Painful.

6) The Charm at Fook Hai
I am split on this one. Have good and bad encounters. Havent explored enough yet so I shall reserve my verdict for now.

Hope this helps bros here in navigating the difficult waters now. But all in all, the costs have rose a lot compared to the past.

Mummy tips - $100
Girl Tips - $100
Waitress tips - a couple of $10 here and there
Drinks - Beer at least $100+ / Hard Liquor round $300ish and usually it is more fun with hard liquor to be honest
Dabao fees - at least $400 on top of the original tips
Venue for 2nd round - around $200 for a decent place

So if you want to have a good night of fun, it all adds up to around $1K - $1.2K. Personally I don't mind paying that amount if I can have the eventual fun. Worse is I spend the money and cannot proceed to that. I guess that is the fun of chionging KTV as compared to FL/ML. But I cannot afford too many misses too or else wallet cannot take it.

So just sharing so that we can exchange more notes!
Give u my humble points for nice fr
Old 31-03-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Woo upz for effort ILoveV!
Old 31-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Got very bad experience with the lord till the extend I ban them already... mami there super Guai Lan give them tip to earn still have to undergo their attitude and get insult by them... friend was so piss off that wanted to report police to come lucky manage to chill him down... can make a person so provoke I will only say Jin guai lan... girls run off only to come back one hour a few min so overall one night session only can see the girl 3-4 times a few minutes with a lousy mm..

Really depend on luck when choosing the right mm if choose a flower vase mm that do not bother to do much to chase the girls back for you, your session will be with your friends most of the time..

Yes agree with bro the girls pretty but very commercial to the extend that they come back is just entertain you a few minutes to keep your mouth shut no complaints then run off... either business too good or the girls getting too stuck up in the sky that think they can keeep doing that..
Old 31-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Yes bro. Agree that mami is the most important in KTV chionging. Must know the mami personally and make friends with them, then they will tell the girls to take better care and service you better. The mami will also tell you which are the girls that can play.

Whatever I describe above is purely down to my personal experience and it is probably due to me knowing the mamis at certain places better.

So one tip is to friend the mami first, then the girls. When you treat the mami well, the girls will treat you well. The mamis attitude determines the girls attitude. That’s when I have encountered very attitude mami at Supreme and The Charm. The mami will tell the girls to butterfly and leave the room and just stay at an empty room and play phone. Only periodically come to our room show face and play a bit, then say got to run to next room cos busy night. They just go relac one corner.

But if you good with the mami, the mami will sit down and drink with you together with the girls. When mami inside, the girls will stay put too. And the mami can help you make the girls drunk and high too 🤣

So get the right mami and you won half the battle.
Old 31-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Nice sharing bros!

These really help novices like me
Old 31-03-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got very bad experience with the lord till the extend I ban them already... mami there super Guai Lan give them tip to earn still have to undergo their attitude and get insult by them... friend was so piss off that wanted to report police to come lucky manage to chill him down... can make a person so provoke I will only say Jin guai lan... girls run off only to come back one hour a few min so overall one night session only can see the girl 3-4 times a few minutes with a lousy mm..

Really depend on luck when choosing the right mm if choose a flower vase mm that do not bother to do much to chase the girls back for you, your session will be with your friends most of the time..

Yes agree with bro the girls pretty but very commercial to the extend that they come back is just entertain you a few minutes to keep your mouth shut no complaints then run off... either business too good or the girls getting too stuck up in the sky that think they can keeep doing that..
You mention the mummy insult you. What exactly she say to you bro? Next time just call police man. Dont care.
Old 31-03-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Not me my friend... say no money no come to play lol 😂
Old 31-03-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Now ktv not like in pre covid
Inflated prices and bad service for some bros

Mami is important as right mami ensure you r take care of.

Easily 1 session now is equal to 2 or 3 session in past.

Last time still can do hh and sh extend. Now no point. Unless u know the boss then if go 530pm treat as 1 session till 1030pm

Going solo is for deep pocket... not cheap

Novice best tag along with senior
Old 01-04-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaQue View Post
IQ bar bistro Geyland. Any bro with any comment.
All MIFLs and many old birds... imho: avoid the place.
They are actively drawing crowds and be prepared for safe distancing raids.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
FYI

Yesterday paramount ktv 正式营业....
Same MILFs shuttling from IQ. All super old birds... <yawn>
Old 01-04-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
awesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros got mami contact
Old 01-04-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays even Dynasty classic ktv got local gals asking for 500tips
Old 02-04-2021, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:

FINALLY SOMEONE GIVE REAL REVIEW!!! SALUTE
TOLD U GUYS ALOT OF FAKE REVIEWS HERE.... TRUST M0ntblanc AND YOU WONT GO WRONG

I THINK YOU REFERRING TO THAT MUMMY IVY
HAHAHAAA
SAW SOME GIRLS ACTUALLY FIGHT FOR DUNNO WHAT !!! DONT HAVE GOOD IMPRESSION OF THAT PLACE, SIMILAR TO K2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1