The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 08-05-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
what the fuck you mean i asked for a free fuck? i was using translate to communicate you fucking retard. i never even said once that i wanted a free fuck. are you retarded you white knight wanna be wanker grow a pair and instead of typing a lengthy post stfu
Don't need to spin. Free fuck asking or not is NOT the point.

The point is...

WHAT KIND OF A GUY GOES AND THREATENS TO OUT AND POST A ML/FL'S CONTACTS ONLINE WHEN HE SUPPOSEDLY GETS INSULTED BY THEM/IGNORED BY THEM?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post

Liar Liar pants on fire, come on bro if you messaged a girl you never meet up in the first place, why in the bloody hell are you trying your luck with a free fuck. And what kind of man threaten's a working lady just cause you never get the free fuck and to expose her on a forum? Seriously that is so beta bro.

And for the love of god why in the blue hell you never meet her up face to face? I admit it was my mistake because I trusted you cause you had higher power when I passed her number. And you are so damn fucking lucky I already censored your number cause in the past people have been using cheongsters numbers to go and borrow from loansharks before.

And with that next time a bro PM me what's the contact of said Girl, go do your own fucking research instead of being spoon fed. Already can't trust bros here who have their own fucking agenda.
You are actually brainless why the fuck would i ask for a free fuck after you gave me her number, she asked who gave me her number and i said i will go and find her soon then she asked me to transfer her money because of an acquaintance which is you passing me her number
Old 08-05-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

The point is...

WHAT KIND OF A GUY GOES AND THREATENS TO OUT AND POST A ML/FL'S CONTACTS ONLINE WHEN HE SUPPOSEDLY GETS INSULTED BY THEM/IGNORED BY THEM?
you stupid fuck, i was saying i was gonna warn bros about her asking $500 paynow to her. why wouldn't i post that shit. she should not ask people to transfer her any money when they haven't even met her that makes no sense
Old 08-05-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

The point is...

Please use your brain you retard. Don't be a white knight trying to defend a whore that asked someone to transfer paynow of $500 before even meeting her
Old 08-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

No wonder OT seniors don't go to this place anymore too many retards and white knights like you, you zapping me you think i give a fuck? Balless zapper
Old 08-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you stupid fuck, i was saying i was gonna warn bros about her asking $500 paynow to her. why wouldn't i post that shit. she should not ask people to transfer her any money when they haven't even met her that makes no sense
She asked you to paynow $500 to her as a challenge. To get you or anyone who messages her out of the blue to get the message and stop messaging her.

Yes, by right it's Rav's fault for even giving you her contact in the first place. Nowadays in the forum, never know who to trust, and never know who's actually smart enough to use intel tactically.

But since he alr gave you, she messaged you that "paynow me $500" message to challenge you and get you to piss off, why didn't you take the hint?

Why go and escalate and say you gonna out her details on SBF?

You think for yourself if that's right.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
She asked you to paynow $500 to her as a challenge. To get you or anyone who messages her out of the blue to get the message and stop messaging her.

Yes, by right it's Rav's fault for even giving you her contact in the first place. Nowadays in the forum, never know who to trust, and never know who's actually smart enough to use intel tactically.

But since he alr gave you, she messaged you that "paynow me $500" message to challenge you and get you to piss off, why didn't you take the hint?

why the fuck not? an OT senior msged me about this and didn't find it wrong. a random whore asking a bro to paynow $500 is right? LMAOO your logic makes zero fucking sense bahahahaha. okay whiteknight im going to bed, cya
Old 08-05-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Bro why the fuck you lying bro to the girl? Just for what want to get a free fuck ah just cause I pass you her number ah? Srsly grow a pair lah asshole.
a 2020 newbie trying to tell me im trying to get a free fuck. grow a pair of balls please and stop defending your whore. post my number and you see what happens
Old 08-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

I didn't get her number out of the blue rav gave her number to me and told me to message her. how is this even my fucking fault in the first place? Both of you are actually morons lmao. 1 guy trying to accuse me of getting a free fuck when hes the one that told me to msg her in the first place after giving her number, second guy saying asking a bro to paynow $500 is fine
Old 08-05-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

https://ibb.co/vvyYsBC
Old 08-05-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't get her number out of the blue rav gave her number to me and told me to message her. how is this even my fucking fault in the first place? Both of you are actually morons lmao. 1 guy trying to accuse me of getting a free fuck when hes the one that told me to msg her in the first place after giving her number, second guy saying asking a bro to paynow $500 is fine
Nobody said it was fine for the ML to tell you to paynow $500 to her before entertaining you further. Don't put words in my mouth. Anyone with half a brain would know that they'd never do such a thing if asked to. You just can't think as to why any woman you randomly message like that would ask you to do such a thing. BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT TRUST YOU.

And I've already said, Rav giving you her contact when you asked him for it is his fault. Doesn't make what you did right either to go and threaten to share her Wechat details online.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nobody said it was fine for the ML to tell you to paynow $500 to her before entertaining you further. Don't put words in my mouth. Anyone with half a brain would know that they'd never do such a thing if asked to. You just can't think as to why any woman you randomly message like that would ask you to do such a thing. BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT TRUST YOU.

And I've already said, Rav giving you her contact when you asked him for it is his fault. Doesn't make what you did right either to go and threaten to share her Wechat details online.

When the hell did i share her number online? I only told michael when he asked was it true and it is true duh, so get your facts right before spouting nonsense, her not trusting me isn’t my problem like i said rav should have told her if he was gonna share the contact in the forum.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
When the hell did i share her number online? I only told michael when he asked was it true and it is true duh, so get your facts right before spouting nonsense, her not trusting me isn’t my problem like i said rav should have told her if he was gonna share the contact in the forum.
Right.

So you're not a "share someone's details online" scumbag.

You're a "threaten to share someone's details online" scumbag.

Like that's so much of a difference between the two.

You're a snitch kind of trolling guy. Hope you enjoy being exposed here for being a xiasuay asshole.

Old 08-05-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Right.

So you're not a "share someone's details online" scumbag.

You're a "threaten to share someone's details online" scumbag.

Like that's so much of a difference between the two.

You're a snitch kind of trolling guy. Hope you enjoy being exposed here for being a xiasuay asshole.
Shutup la loser go live under a rock you pussy
Old 08-05-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shutup la loser go live under a rock you pussy

BTW, whilst you're making empty BS trolling threats to go and openly share contacts of an OT ML/FL just because she didn't entertain your random Whatsapp messages out of thin air, I'm fucking her. And I sure as hell didn't need to pay $500.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1