The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 11-05-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
recently went to this four seasons spa that bros mentioned at blk 4*7 to try Ap***e.. not too bad but during peak hour might have to share room with another guy cos that happen to me, but they luckily they transfer out to another vacant room just in time for my finale.. anyway its a little inaccessible for me as i don't live around the area, may visit if i happen to be in the area.

Following week went to visit St*r at JQ again.. turns out she is returning to vietnam this month on 25th.. sianz one good gem gone liao.. need to find viet bu again.. haha. also tried the indon ML previously but not impressed with her skills.. anyone else tried the tall chinese ML? she is really tall sia.. lol
Tall Chinese milf is prob the only one who can do a prostate massage there. She will finger fuck ur ass hiong hiong and make u squirt cum non stop. I’m straight as fuck, but she make me understand y gays like to get poked in the ass
Old 11-05-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
recently went to this four seasons spa that bros mentioned at blk 4*7 to try Ap***e.. not too bad but during peak hour might have to share room with another guy cos that happen to me, but they luckily they transfer out to another vacant room just in time for my finale.. anyway its a little inaccessible for me as i don't live around the area, may visit if i happen to be in the area.

Following week went to visit St*r at JQ again.. turns out she is returning to vietnam this month on 25th.. sianz one good gem gone liao.. need to find viet bu again.. haha. also tried the indon ML previously but not impressed with her skills.. anyone else tried the tall chinese ML? she is really tall sia.. lol

FS A**le looks like Taiwanese celebrity Cheryl Yang (楊謹華), she is pretty with the 高冷 looks but very demure. Her GQ is sensual & teasing JG pattern many many until my 2IC buay tahan.

Check her pic here, https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=52

Last edited by MassageUncle; 11-05-2021 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
FS A**le looks like Taiwanese celebrity Cheryl Yang (楊謹華), she is tall, pretty with the 高冷 looks but very demure. Her GQ is sensual & teasing JG pattern many many until my 2IC buay tahan.

Check her pic here, https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=52
I dont think he mean a**le. I think he was talking about jq spa one. Mind letting us know whats the name S**a ?
Old 12-05-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Linda gam lan quite shiok. Except her mouth abit smelly
Old 12-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to FS and I probably was one of the last cust, as recommended by one of the bros here I booked L***a. No offence but honestly not a looker(to me), was abit disappointed before entering the room(maybe I had high expectation on looks as a bro told she she has the milf look) but some bros must understand there's a big difference between MILF and a ml in her 40s.. in this case she's not a mum that I'd like to f. Anyway can see she put effort in gfe during massage. Overall Very average experience

Looks : 5/10 (looks Mid 40s)
Massage: 9/10 (got good strength)
Boobs: B
Hj: 7.5/10
Allows roaming
Dmg 68+50(P.massage + hj)

Rtm: no bah
Ps when entering I bumped into a cute n petite ml, didn't get her name. Maybe try her next time buy dunno what her name
Old 12-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to F.S recently book a session with Axxxe. I thjnk she the only aunt look MILF there . She good in hard massage really to
My expectation . As usual at the end of the session she assisted me to release my load . Will book her again on my next visit month end .
Old 12-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Hi bros. Saw a Zu Yue Massage. Any lo bang there
Old 12-05-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Upped u bro
Old 12-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zu Yue is clean.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Yes it’s clean. When to FS after that. I saw Annie can Bbbj but she say no just hj so just do. She allow to suck breast but her shirt very smelly like those no Sun drying type. I give up n just pay n go. When going out saw apple. All 40-50 plus lady. I think need to go further out of Yishun to test water
Old 13-05-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes it’s clean. When to FS after that. I saw Annie can Bbbj but she say no just hj so just do. She allow to suck breast but her shirt very smelly like those no Sun drying type. I give up n just pay n go. When going out saw apple. All 40-50 plus lady. I think need to go further out of Yishun to test water
Apple also 40-50?
I haven’t been there, quite far for me now since I moved, but all my acceptable age group... sounds interesting if they are all MILFs.

Must find excuse to check on my tenants to go North haha
Old 16-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I just went there ytd. Ya only HJ and got smell. Haha
Old 16-05-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Only HJ... then no point Liao lor
Old 16-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

Booked Lixxa couple days ago after some bro mention abt BJ.
Pleasant looking late 40s with only HJ and minimal roaming. Insisted BJ is not on the menu. Massage was average but definitely not piano. Saw other MLs while leaving which bros could try if you don’t mind MLs resemble like old folk’s home resident. Definitely not RTM as there are better ones else where😆
Old 17-05-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinaili View Post
Booked Lixxa couple days ago after some bro mention abt BJ.
Pleasant looking late 40s with only HJ and minimal roaming. Insisted BJ is not on the menu. Massage was average but definitely not piano. Saw other MLs while leaving which bros could try if you don’t mind MLs resemble like old folk’s home resident. Definitely not RTM as there are better ones else where😆
Thanks for sharing your rpt with us.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1