The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all
anyone here covid and survived...pls share survival tips

Since even gov.sg is saying the only way is to live with it might as well learn to do so... anyone can share.
Old 18-07-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: anyone here covid and survived...pls share survival tips

Faster go and vaccinate
Old 18-07-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

unless you're 70+ and obese you have nothing to worry about, chill the fuck out.

Here's your covid risk calculator: https://qcovid.org
Old 18-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
unless you're 70+ and obese you have nothing to worry about, chill the fuck out.

Here's your covid risk calculator: https://qcovid.org
U can eear condom to avoid aids ..but with covid even with masks...how u enjoy massage and happy ending and not get covid ....so night as well learn to live with it ...like flu ...so unless u got nothing better idea to contribute....
Old 19-07-2021, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS must be one of those that visited KTV recently.
hoping samsters can save him when doctors cant
Old 20-07-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
TS must be one of those that visited KTV recently.
hoping samsters can save him when doctors cant
Whatever u want to say....anyway looks like govt is plain dump to think u can live with covid ..back to phase 2...no more happy ...bring an axe and kill wome one better...
Old 20-07-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Whatever u want to say....anyway looks like govt is plain dump to think u can live with covid ..back to phase 2...no more happy ...bring an axe and kill wome one better...
Almost everyone survives covid especially if vaccinated. In fact the measures tightened again from 22 July is not just due the high number of cases but because the percentage of vaccinated population still not high enough. Was declared that we need some weeks more to hit 2/3 population vaccinated.
Old 20-07-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since even gov.sg is saying the only way is to live with it might as well learn to do so... anyone can share.
Just stay at home ..
Old 21-07-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dude?
FFS educate yrself?

97% survived
most with mild ..mebbe 20% w serios symptoms

those w serios are mainly-

^^ old
^^ concomitant exacerbating conditions ( eg severe asthma)

^^ fatoid unfit blubbywubby types

very few others have severe

obviously there have been exceptions, key word ^in general^
Old 21-07-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 14
skinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond repute

Put everything on hold first... Stay Home and Be Safe
Old 21-07-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

No frenching, no tongue fight, no 69, no suck boobs, no painting. U can wank and blast ur load at her face, boobs, vagina. Squeeze tits, dig pussy but wash hand for 15s
Old 21-07-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No frenching, no tongue fight, no 69, no suck boobs, no painting. U can wank and blast ur load at her face, boobs, vagina. Squeeze tits, dig pussy but wash hand for 15s
blast and then sanitize with alcohol.
Old 21-07-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
spotlight7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

well i just recovered from covid not long ago and I only had headache & fever on the 1st day... other than that I was totally fine then again I am in my 20s
Old 21-07-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you are all right
and obviously best not to contract the virus at all
but i was answering his rather daft q literally...quasi ironically
Old 21-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Think it's easier to survive COVID then if you married and then get it from the spas/ktvs... my cheonging buddies all more kan cheong about if they kanna, which cluster they will be associated with lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1