The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Kary has moved to 443
Old 06-12-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Seem like amk is getting more and more happening.
Is it? To me i see like its getting more boring le.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for the ctc. Last Friday night had a chance to try out to this place at Blk 2xx x as was at the hawker center for dinner. Overall does had a good massage and left a satisficing person.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Latest update on this joint. Based on miscommunication (and communication again now), this joint will still be around. But based on my ML, the MLs will "disperse and find their own jobs". For her, she's going to Boon Lay. I can only think that there is a change of ownership that's why. So, this joint will still be around. I thought I should clarify first before someone decides to flame again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
I realise that this AMK central spa is hardly mentioned here. Anyway, went to find my regular ML and found out from her that they will stop operation early Dec as the landlord is not renewing lease. They will be shifting to Boon Lay (wtf!!?).

Anyway, this was the first time I opted for a 30 min session (previously were all 60 min). Been some time since I last came. So the moment I changed to the disposable undies, I hugged her and carried her up (she's only about 150cm ish). Unlike previous times, I did not lie on bed for her to massaage. I just hugged and fondled her in standing position. I think she was feeling shiok also (of cos la, no need exert energy to massage).

Long story cut short, unlike all the previous sessions, she allowed frenching this time and she already had a sweet in her mouth. I love frenching and the feeling. The whole session was hugging, kissing, frenching, and fondling her very nice B to C cupper (firm and not sagging). She allows roaming.

The session ended with me lying down (for her to get into position to jerk me off) while she bended over for me to suck her tits and to french her. It was money well spent.

One thing I don't like about her -- she is very scared of raids. For all the sessions, she never allowed her shirt or pants to be taken off. Even our disposables have to be worn (pulled down, but never off our legs). During the session, her eyes were always stuck to her mobile which showed CCTV of the shop entrance.

She said that once the AMK shop is closed, she will stop all these hanky panky stuff. She will only do proper massaging next time.

She stopped putting make up to her eyes now. When I saw her at the counter (with mask on), I was thinking who the hell this is. Anyway, she has the nice plain looking
MILF look. 35-ish year old, I think. Petitie size. Nice tits. Nice waist. Overall, nice gem.

PM me if you wish to patronise her before the shop closes.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky5 View Post
Thanks bro for the ctc. Last Friday night had a chance to try out to this place at Blk 2xx x as was at the hawker center for dinner. Overall does had a good massage and left a satisficing person.
Bro, always around the area. Can share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 07-12-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Is it WIN SPA or WIN WIN?

Cannot find coco from Win SPa FB page

which joint in serangoon?
Something seems to be up with this spa. The girls are being transferred to WW and working part time in shifts. Looks like some major change coming, like closing down or changing boss.

Last edited by Ant0816; 08-12-2020 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Sometime seems to be up with this spa. The girls are being transferred to WW and working part time in shifts. Looks like some major change coming, like closing down or changing boss.
True, I blacklisted all them, close down also good. Nicole went over to WW
Old 07-12-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I personally feel like the massage price tend to differentiate by mature area just like the hdb BTO price :P
Old 07-12-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjames View Post
Bro, able to share location?
Brothe could you share contact? TIA.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Sometime seems to be up with this spa. The girls are being transferred to WW and working part time in shifts. Looks like some major change coming, like closing down or changing boss.
=============================
Anna also transfer back to the new Win Win @ave 10
don't know if she will change name again
anna sit in kopi shop there show half ball to uncles there to get biz

nicole, eva, kary, kitty & gang all back there now
Old 07-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Talking about ave 10...

I was walking around there and happened to passby this TCM shop.
The way they operate behave like the shopping centre in upper serngoon.
The ML will wave and ask you in.
This TCM shop is small and no showering. Only curtains. 2 beds.
As I was waiting for my friend, I decided to walk in and try.
Blk is near to ave 3 and ave 10 junction. On the left corner facing ave 10 is a clinic.
Skill - 3/10. Piano. Not trained.
But as my shoulder is very pain, I just tell her to focus on that area. So, she just use the chinese medical oil apply and massage on my shoulder alone. Overall it do help to ease my shoulder pain.

After I agreed to the GQ, she went to front counter to get wet tissue.
She will clean my didi and my nipple. Yes, she do lick my nipple.
HJ skill average. Willing to listen to my needs.
I no andy lau. I beleived if i have the look can ask for more.

Her looks is very average maybe 6.5/10like normal ML girls if she put on make up will sure looks better. Age is around or below 30.
As I was walking out, saw her friends looks slutty and pretty. May want to try her.
Damage $50 entrance fee plus $50 for HJ.
As for RTM, depends.. unless bo bian.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
=============================
Anna also transfer back to the new Win Win @ave 10
don't know if she will change name again
anna sit in kopi shop there show half ball to uncles there to get biz

nicole, eva, kary, kitty & gang all back there now
Your info damn fast!
Old 08-12-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before CB there was a shop near coffee shop near Jubilee. ML named Lily. Shop closed during phase 1. I wonder where has she moved to.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
You must have had CC. She is new to the trade.
There is nothing more available, cos I am a regular there and knows the boss.

If you need much better massage, go for AX.
Keep the joint safe. They are just trying to make a living.
Thanks.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
I think we are both thinking of the same place, but his description of AX as pretty and slutty makes me doubt if I got the place right.

You seemed very familiar and regular at a lot of places, pei fu pei fu.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15316 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky5 View Post
You try who?
L
C
Or
A
?
kekeke lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread