The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Haha yuki can hold a better conversation than miko, nope havent try angel, my next target is elsa, quite like her looks and figure

Yeah i agree, got to take the 86 or 98 package then will have GQ, so easily spend 140-150 in total.
Last time some masseuse there will give GQ with standard massage package and I even got more than standard GQ. However now they have communicate very well, so it is impossible now.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sieg214 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Is there any good massage parlour in AMK cen other than z**e spa or Sou***** Spa?
Old 16-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
wintersum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviewing a ML from a spa in AMK. Found her via wechat and decided to give it a try. I wouldn't reveal the price or location here, can pm me to find out more as I'm trying to protect the location. Doesn't come cheap though, if any bros looking for a cheap place, don't bother asking from me.

Location: 7/10 - Under HDB block, looks like a standard massage place.
Looks: 9/10 - Chinese lady, big eyes, slim. My type
Body: N.A. Didn't get to touch, will try to unlock in subsequent visits. She is definitely skinny, doesn't look like she has big boobs too.
Massage: 9/10 - I went for the massage and was impressed. She really tried her best to give you a good massage, definitely not piano type.
HJ: 8/10 - she offered JG package with release. Comfortable and knows what she's doing.
Character: 9/10 - Very bubbly, will engage you in conversation. Sweet voice.
Price: 5/10 - On the expensive side. Don't expect $100 for everything. I was willing to pay as she's pretty and hardworking.

I'll only provide wechat ID if anyone is interested. She looks exactly like her wechat photos. Just trying to help her out as she mentioned that business is pretty bad. I've nothing to gain from this. So don't zap me if I don't reply you...
*Add on* This spa has some bad reviews on some of the MLs and the pricing. So, at your own risk.

Last edited by wintersum; 16-07-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried been to R**e S** before, willing to share their experience?
Location is just opposite a market.
Recently added me on wechat nearby. The ladies there are quite pretty to be honest.
Very tempted.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha yuki can hold a better conversation than miko, nope havent try angel, my next target is elsa, quite like her looks and figure

Yeah i agree, got to take the 86 or 98 package then will have GQ, so easily spend 140-150 in total.
Hi bro, for the $50 - $65 package won’t be any GQ ?
Old 17-07-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDollar View Post
Recently added me on wechat nearby. The ladies there are quite pretty to be honest.
Very tempted.
Clean place.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
Hardly now, but you can try your luck.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
I don't think so.. only the 80-90+ package will have GQ (Additional $50). I don't know why only that package then will have GQ but the other package don't have
Old 18-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Nowadays massage also let you all inflate till $150-$160
Old 18-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Tried this W** Spa recently

Nice location, near for me. Prices are cheaper than So*th*rn Spa. Took Nicole. Pretty syt, looks around 27-29, very pretty. Big eyes and quite pretty. Looks probably a 8 - 8.5 /10? got sometime on hand, went for a 90min session.

Room is pretty big and nice, with shower inside. Comes with oil and overall massage skills is pretty good. Told her my back and shoulders were aching and she used quite alot of strength to remove my knots Opted for a hot stone treatment (every session comes free with few choices), very shiok to have a hot stone rubbing on ur back.

Popped GQ and based on the past MR from other bros, the package got different pricing, 50/80/100. (A/B/C).

A standard, B roam outside, C roam inside + remove and can see. . Opted for C and, boy, she got a really nice set, very soft and natural. If only can feast on them

Despite having difficulty releasing since i'm rather tired, she perserved on and have no complains and kept saying it's okay, can try again. Overall that special session took awhile and she was still all smiling and cheerful. Had an enjoyable time and she can really have have a conversation. She use some perfume and smells damn good.

Pricing is abit high if you opt for C + entrance, easily cost a bomb, if not "A" and 60min would be still reasonable. Definitely cheaper than So*th*rn Spa. Had an enjoyable time + a very solid rub. Will rtm. Maybe i'll opt for standard hj + standard 60min would do. Lighter for my wallet
Old 18-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDollar View Post
Very tempted.
Tried a few times. Clean spa.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried this W** Spa recently
Nicole SYT ?? This type of chop carrot pricing best to avoid.
Old 19-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
=============
bro tks for your info
Old 19-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Wtf. ...$50 + $100 hj with Astoroam take off bra ...I thought there's recession ?
Old 19-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

I will take 50+100 for good massage, HJ and 4G roam, 90 mins, not less.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread