The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wearing female panties

I am a heterosexual male who loves to wear female panties because they are sexy & more comfortable than male underwears. It turns me on when I wear them. Is there anyone with the same fetish? Where do you get them at affordable prices?
Old 09-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
I am a heterosexual male who loves to wear female panties because they are sexy & more comfortable than male underwears. It turns me on when I wear them. Is there anyone with the same fetish? Where do you get them at affordable prices?

Since it is happen to me before so share with you.

I use to wear my gf panty after sex.

Very comfortable and got my gf smell too.

Old 09-10-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

been wearing my FBs panties. one of them will even strip off her panties when we are out and let me wear them.

I do have a arrangement with a MILF to pass me her panties to wear whenever i need to, i wanted to pay or buy her new ones, but she always decline and tell me that it makes her horny knowing i am wearing her panties inside..

But i only take normal panties not g-strings :-p cause not comfy

yes its a turn on whenever i wear them esp if its from someone whom i do not have any physical intimacy ....
Old 09-10-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Since it is happen to me before so share with you.

I use to wear my gf panty after sex.

Very comfortable and got my gf smell too.

Must be feeling sexy doing that. I did the same after sex with wife. Makes her & myself horny for 2nd round. Now I buy my own panties due to hygiene reasons. I goes for those made with spandex or nylon with lace. My wife knows & she is perfectly fine with it.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
been wearing my FBs panties. one of them will even strip off her panties when we are out and let me wear them.

I do have a arrangement with a MILF to pass me her panties to wear whenever i need to, i wanted to pay or buy her new ones, but she always decline and tell me that it makes her horny knowing i am wearing her panties inside..

But i only take normal panties not g-strings :-p cause not comfy

yes its a turn on whenever i wear them esp if its from someone whom i do not have any physical intimacy ....
Same here. No G-string. Tried wearing it once buying meal downstairs & walked like a duck. hahaha
Old 09-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

I am just curious how you Brothers can fit into the ladies panties?

Even though the material of the panties may be elastic but even than, the after stretching tautness may also be too tight for Bros especially the "ball room" available.

Pardon my ignorance and curiosity

The only options I can think of are -

1. The Bros with this unique hobby is very slim and can fit into the panties

2. The ladies wear panties that are bigger in size specifically for our Bros to be able to fit in

3. The ladies are slightly bigger in size so their panties can fit

Thank you Brothers for the clarification.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi Bros,

Even though the material of the panties may be elastic but even than, the after stretching tautness may also be too tight for Bros especially the "ball room" available.

The only options I can think of are -

1. The Bros with this unique hobby is very slim and can fit into the panties

2. The ladies wear panties that are bigger in size specifically for our Bros to be able to fit in

3. The ladies are slightly bigger in size so their panties can fit

Thank you Brothers for the clarification.
I go for full brief or bikini style with enough front coverage. Don't be surprised that modern female panties come with sizes fitting for male (XL to XXXL) & do fit male anatomy pretty well if you choose the right kind.

I was sceptical at the start but after figuring which kind to go for, I have never looked back.

I'm not very slim myself but I do exercise so I don't have to keep "upsizing".

Hope I cleared your doubts.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

i have seen my gay friend's panty.
it's feel like panty, stretch like panty
and looks just like panty but
it's panty for man with balls compartment.
For those into this fetish, you can go explore this
at least your balls wont suffocate
Old 10-10-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Must be feeling sexy doing that. I did the same after sex with wife. Makes her & myself horny for 2nd round. Now I buy my own panties due to hygiene reasons. I goes for those made with spandex or nylon with lace. My wife knows & she is perfectly fine with it.

It is about trust. Hahaha.

Only fully trust can wear partner used panty straight after sex.

Old 10-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t wear but love to sniff. How about you guys?
Old 10-10-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi Bros,

Bro, wear aunty panty

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Don’t wear but love to sniff. How about you guys?
Did that to my wife's panties after sex before putting them on.
Old 15-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

you guys are so lucky!
Old 15-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

If you guys are looking only for panty-like materials and not wearing panties for the kink, you can try the brand call skinxwear. Some of their series are targeted for gays though.
Old 16-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love wearing panties, wear them to massage & surprised the ML 😆😉. Wear those that are almost skin tight & light , always feel the sexiness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1