The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wearing female panties

Is there a panty that have pantyhose's quality? Just asking....wanna buy for my FB to wear! I love to tiak!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

I bought those sports briefs / bikini bottoms and thongs (no strings definitely as it’s too obvious) from Decathlon. Quite comfy and feels sexy also. Front coverage is good except the thongs which just abt covers only. There are 2 models of the bikini,bottoms that are a bit inadequate in covering the front and when I have an erection when I wake up, can feel my little head below having some ‘airtime’.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Is there a panty that have pantyhose's quality? Just asking....wanna buy for my FB to wear! I love to tiak!
You could always buy pantyhose and cut off the leg portions
Old 03-05-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
I bought those sports briefs / bikini bottoms and thongs (no strings definitely as it’s too obvious) from Decathlon. Quite comfy and feels sexy also. Front coverage is good except the thongs which just abt covers only. There are 2 models of the bikini,bottoms that are a bit inadequate in covering the front and when I have an erection when I wake up, can feel my little head below having some ‘airtime’.
That's why I always prefer high-waisted panties as they provide me with good coverage and support, even when I'm having an erection
Old 03-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.thelist.com/160946/the-r...r-has-a-pocket

Just for your information. I don't wear women's panties or bras.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
https://www.thelist.com/160946/the-r...r-has-a-pocket

Just for your information. I don't wear women's panties or bras.
Nice list! Would be helpful for a lot of real sisters in SBF!
Old 03-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Tancheekeong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wear soiled panties better
Old 04-05-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Mine are 60 - 70% from Triumph, 20 - 25% from Marks and Spencer, and the rest from other brands like Wacoal, Victoria’s Secret, La Perla, etc…

I see another triumph supporter like me. Hehe. I'm going for imixx and a bit of 68. but quality wise. nothing beats triumph. their hipster offers full coverage of butt so it does not ride up.

More guys are opening up. I'm glad I'm not alone. 😁
Old 04-05-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
I see another triumph supporter like me. Hehe. I'm going for imixx and a bit of 68. but quality wise. nothing beats triumph. their hipster offers full coverage of butt so it does not ride up.

More guys are opening up. I'm glad I'm not alone. 😁
Triumph wins hands down in terms of quality and price-point! Especially if you go for their higher-end Florale series! I love their high-waist designs; just provides so much coverage and support
Old 04-05-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Can show some pictures of it?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
Can show some pictures of it?
Chk out decathlon and select women then go to underwear, swimming sub section.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Triumph wins hands down in terms of quality and price-point! Especially if you go for their higher-end Florale series! I love their high-waist designs; just provides so much coverage and support
I do have Florale series. Some of their essence series is nice too and provides some good stretching material front and back. 😁
Old 05-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
I do have Florale series. Some of their essence series is nice too and provides some good stretching material front and back. 😁
A Florale lover too! They're so damn comfy, and the materials used are much much better than their normal designs!
Old 05-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A Florale lover too! They're so damn comfy, and the materials used are much much better than their normal designs!
seem like its not available on local website.
where do you guys get the florale series from?
10q
Old 05-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
seem like its not available on local website.
where do you guys get the florale series from?
10q
I usually buy mine from the Triumph boutiques, or departmental stores! And yes, the SG Triumph store doesn't sell anything from the Florale range, but the UK Triumph site does though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1