The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
They do. Skinxwear is one example which I still have some. They are comfortable & sexy but nothing comes close to female panties.
Yes. Skin wear come close. But I mentioned before. it's knowing that wearing panties that's meant for women that's sexy. it's kinda different from just putting the fabric onto men underwear.
Old 18-05-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Bro. Some guys are just being intimate with their feminine side. But that does not mean they are gay. We just feel confident, happy & sexy when we wear sexy genuine female lingerie or those shared by Bro Freeekysg. It's just a personal preference. Cheers!
To add on to your point, wearing or liking feminine lingerie or clothes does not mean that we want to be a woman. Not that there's anything bad about being a woman, but I do not think that crossdressing is always stemming from identity confusion.

Sure, there will be crossdressers, or transgender people, out there who really do see themselves as being in the wrong body, and have a long-term goal of correcting that. For them, I applaud their courage in recognizing what they want in life, and setting out to achieve their happiness.

For the rest of us though, it's simply the love of frilly, lacy, and downright sexiness of female lingerie and clothes that we have. Nothing more.

But everyone has their own opinon, so for bro Datingafter35, you do you.
Old 18-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
geddin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check this out. Not very cheap, but they do have sale every now and then.
https://txm.co.jp/
Old 18-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddin View Post
Wah bro so ex n also very small cutting haha

telegram:
Old 20-05-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 13
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
Yes. Skin wear come close. But I mentioned before. it's knowing that wearing panties that's meant for women that's sexy. it's kinda different from just putting the fabric onto men underwear.
Though skinwear mostly made of micro fibre material, but the feel is still very different from panties...
As u mentioned, it is more than the materials that makes me wear panties, it is also because of the design, the lace and also the fact that it is panties...
Old 20-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
Though skinwear mostly made of micro fibre material, but the feel is still very different from panties...
As u mentioned, it is more than the materials that makes me wear panties, it is also because of the design, the lace and also the fact that it is panties...
Yes, and although there might be some degree of fetishism involved here, but I'd like to think that wearing lacy and feminine women's panties that are designed for daily wear, for repeated and normal usage, is much better than buying novelty panties designed for men which are likely just for occasional wear.
Old 20-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha. Panty warrior all the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Yes, and although there might be some degree of fetishism involved here, but I'd like to think that wearing lacy and feminine women's panties that are designed for daily wear, for repeated and normal usage, is much better than buying novelty panties designed for men which are likely just for occasional wear.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster (P)

doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
Right to point, and the tightness too.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddin View Post
this brand is fantastic. i have many gstring and thong from this shop. the material is japan quality. (enough said) for bro who wanna try, my advice for those who wanna try is to buy those with elasticity 5 stars and L size. elasticity 5 stars is really stretchable. you dick when erect wont feel uncomfortable. definitely worth your money. anyway my waist is 32 to 33, M size is usually okay but sometimes it is tight depending on the design. some design can really hold you dick in place and when you erect it look very nice on pants. wahhaha
Old 21-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
this brand is fantastic. i have many gstring and thong from this shop. the material is japan quality. (enough said) for bro who wanna try, my advice for those who wanna try is to buy those with elasticity 5 stars and L size. elasticity 5 stars is really stretchable. you dick when erect wont feel uncomfortable. definitely worth your money. anyway my waist is 32 to 33, M size is usually okay but sometimes it is tight depending on the design. some design can really hold you dick in place and when you erect it look very nice on pants. wahhaha
Front pouch looks small leh

telegram:
Old 21-05-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Front pouch looks small leh
The material very stretchable.
Old 22-05-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hahalol2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about pantyhose? Any bro wearing it?
Old 22-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahalol2000 View Post
How about pantyhose? Any bro wearing it?
I do! But not as often as panties though, because it's a pain to wash pantyhoses or stockings.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hahalol2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
I do! But not as often as panties though, because it's a pain to wash pantyhoses or stockings.
Great. Glad to know that you like too. Any line group or telegram group I can join?
Old 24-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahalol2000 View Post
Great. Glad to know that you like too. Any line group or telegram group I can join?
for panty hoses?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1