The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: little lamb

xiaonuo and trista come back the best
Old 17-05-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
xiaonuo and trista come back the best
LV and trista was when i had the time of my life, too bad all gone and doubt we get another place like this in future
Old 18-05-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Posting from other thread since realised where I saw the ah lamb mention:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Wondering if anyone remembers Candy from jalan besar area. PRC Syt that was quite green initially but banging body.

Started reminiscing the old times after seeing some posts on ah lamb.

Anyway if anyone has her wechat (seem to have lost it), please pm me.

Will try to upload pics later.

Edit:
Old 18-05-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Posting from other thread since realised where I saw the ah lamb mention:
She know for commando...damn good
Old 18-05-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the famous 139 Jalan Besar MP.....used to go eat scissors cut curry rice after a nice long fuck with 小白 in one of their second-floor massage rooms.

The food across the road at One Trywhitt is pretty good as well. Whenever I have a drink there, I will always glance across the road and reminisce.....

Sorry can't help with Candy' contact - deleted my Wechat account when I retired from the scene.

I honestly don't think Candy will come back. Understand that she went home with close to $500K thanks to her strong work ethics and lack of bad money habits. If she does come back, she must have faced some sort of calamity that wiped out a half mil in a few years.

小白 used to always marvel at the sheer number of customers Candy can do per day, and yes Candy loves to fuck raw too (not sure if she loves the raw feeling more, or the money more - maybe both).
Old 18-05-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

candy was 1 of e best. miss her. she deleted her WC acc?
Old 18-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Ah, the famous 139 Jalan Besar MP.....used to go eat scissors cut curry rice after a nice long fuck with 小白 in one of their second-floor massage rooms.

The food across the road at One Trywhitt is pretty good as well. Whenever I have a drink there, I will always glance across the road and reminisce.....

Sorry can't help with Candy' contact - deleted my Wechat account when I retired from the scene.

I honestly don't think Candy will come back. Understand that she went home with close to $500K thanks to her strong work ethics and lack of bad money habits. If she does come back, she must have faced some sort of calamity that wiped out a half mil in a few years.

小白 used to always marvel at the sheer number of customers Candy can do per day, and yes Candy loves to fuck raw too (not sure if she loves the raw feeling more, or the money more - maybe both).
Haha ya thought she came back for a while for some ktv stint but lost her contact shortly after zzz.

She was such a good fuck.
Old 18-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha ya thought she came back for a while for some ktv stint but lost her contact shortly after zzz.

She was such a good fuck.
Think she in Shenzhen or.gz...she still does FL in china...400 per shot
Old 18-05-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How about Poppy? Anyone remembers her?
Old 19-05-2021, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
How about Poppy? Anyone remembers her?
Ok only she bk Singapore....
Old 19-05-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ok only she bk Singapore....
Poppy been here quite long shifted twice dunno where now
Old 19-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Poppy been here quite long shifted twice dunno where now
her current work location is at north east side, tiffany also there if not wrong.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow ah lamb! When is she coming back? Am excited. Hopes fan fan comes back too. My favourite fuck...
Old 19-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
her current work location is at north east side, tiffany also there if not wrong.
But no FL according to her so not motivated to catch her this round. Good fun fuck last round. One session had to go hush , lights off coz suspected BIB.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
But no FL according to her so not motivated to catch her this round. Good fun fuck last round. One session had to go hush , lights off coz suspected BIB.
Yeah her new place is curtains partitioned. Abit hard to do "fun & exciting" stuffs lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1