The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
My name is Ben. I am mind-fucked

I flipped over the clothes on top.

There it was. A pair of yellow panties. The pair that I was peeking at the whole night.
Yellow yellow, you dirty fellow, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 09-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
BadBigBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yellow yellow, you dirty fellow, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Yellowish stains too? hehe
Old 10-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SemuaKenaTipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my favourite writer is back.
Nice story bro.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
benghee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome writing by TS, hoping to read more updates.
Old 11-01-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Harsaway1818 is it Ben?

Great thread, loving your postings.
Old 11-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, welcome back. Well keep a look out for your post, but I must ask, will you be able to complete your story of “the invitation “?

Was greatly pleased to c u writing again, but your last unfinished story still haunt me for an ending😅. Thanks!
Old 12-01-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

My name is Penny. I am 25 yr old, 1.68m tall, C-Cup with a nice full butt.

After catching Ben masturbating to my panties in the laundry that day, I started to look at him in a different manner. The four of us were the best of friends – I was the wife of his best friend as well as the best friend of his wife. That relationship in itself would make things very complicated, but that’s not stopping the feeling that was slowly building up inside me. I was actually aroused by the thought of Ben wanking off to my panties.

Tonight was the same.

Throughout the night, I could feel Ben trying to sneak a peek between my legs every now and then. He was trying to make it not obvious, a quick glance here and there when he thought I wasn’t looking. I was doing it on purpose as that feeling of him trying to peep between my legs, was sending a weird sensation throughout my body. I couldn’t help it but to open my legs subtlety for him, yet being mindful that my husband and his wife were just beside us.

That moment when our eyes met and locked onto each other, we knew that each other was aware of what we were doing. That mere thought of him knowing that I knew and still kept looking between my legs, sent a tinge to my 25-yr old pussy.

I was getting wet.

Again and again, I could not help but to open my legs for him to admire the beautiful view inside.

After we got back to our room and Ron started snoring immediately when he plunged onto the bed, I was still very excited. I could hear Ben washing the dishes outside. I had an impulse to run out of the room and let him take me on the spot. But I didn’t dare to risk our relations. I was sure he won’t dare to as well.

That’s when I decided, albeit on impulse, on my next best course of action.

I put the pair of yellow panties that I had been wearing the whole night into the laundry basket and covered it with some random clothing on top.

When I opened my door and saw Ben at the kitchen sink, my heart was pounding so hard that I could feel it in my throat.

I walked calmly to the washing machine. All the while, I could feel Ben’s eyes on me. His eyes seemed to be piercing through my thin silk lingerie onto my black underwear. I could feel myself getting wet again. I knew I won’t resist if he decided to take me there and then on the spot.

Fortunately and unfortunately, nothing happened and I went back to my room.

I could hear the locking sound of a room at the ground floor. The only room that could be locked on the ground floor was the common toilet. Both our master bedrooms came with ensuite bathroom so with Ben using the common toilet, that could only mean one thing.

Almost 15 minutes went by before I could make out the faint walking sound and Ben closing the door to their bedroom. I gave it another 10 minutes before I was absolutely sure that the coast was clear.

I opened our door in the gentlest manner and crept silently to the kitchen.

That sheer anticipation was making me wet again. I could feel my juice dripping from my pussy. I put my hand over it and gave it a quick rub. That sent a shiver throughout my body.

There it was. Everything was placed back carefully in its original position.

The only difference was that, my yellow panties was covered with his cum. I had never seen so much cum before. Could it be that he had cum more than once into my panties?

I touched his fresh cum. It was still warm to the touch. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked it. The second time, I brought the whole panties up and licked it directly. I could not believe that I would be tasting Ben’s cum.

With the panties in my hand, I went to the same place that Ben was just inside 15 minutes ago and doing the same thing that he was doing to my panties.

I sat down on the covered toilet bowl and slid off my black panties. Spreading my legs wide open, I used my left thumb and index finger to spread apart my pussy lips. With my cum-drenched panties in my right hand, I slide the panties over and into my pussy, with the area with the most cum deposit going straight into the innermost depth of my vagina.

A moan escaped from my mouth. I imagined it was Ben’s dick that was penetrating me now. My aroused pussy was leaking vagina juices, making a whole mess with Ben’s cum on my panties. I used my right middle finger to push the panties all the way into my vagina and let it stayed inside, enjoying the sensation of Ben’s sperm swimming among my juices.

Just the middle finger was not enough. Three fingers were now sliding in and out, mimicking the fucking motion of Ben’s dick going in and out. In and out. In and out.

I closed my eyes, imagining that it was Ben plunging his thick shaft into my innermost depths. I tried to stifle my moans.

I let out a loud uncontrollable moan. My pussy walls clamped hard onto my fingers, still wrapped in my panties.

It had been a while since I had such an intense orgasm.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Author’s Note:

I am trying out a new writing style by using multiple first person’s narratives. Let me know if this style is good or bad.

If u guys like it, I will continue trying it out.

If you guys find that confusing, I will stop the new style and continue with the normal style of using the main lead’s first person narratives.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Anything you write, we'll gobble down lustily!!

Lai, Lai.... more please.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-01-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hornyafare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS. Love to read from Penny's view too.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hi bro, welcome back. Well keep a look out for your post, but I must ask, will you be able to complete your story of “the invitation “?

Was greatly pleased to c u writing again, but your last unfinished story still haunt me for an ending😅. Thanks!
Ok bro, I try my best. Need to get the rust off. After I finish with this, I will try to finish up for The Invitation.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Messaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and write up bro. Camping for next chapter.
Old 13-01-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Author’s Note:

I am trying out a new writing style by using multiple first person’s narratives. Let me know if this style is good or bad.

If you guys find that confusing, I will stop the new style and continue with the normal style of using the main lead’s first person narratives.
Sounds good. But don’t get mixed up.
Some points as encouragement
Old 13-01-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS. I was thinking of Penny's flashing hehe
Old 13-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Author’s Note:

Interesting idea, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1