The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 11-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Most of the PRC that speaks good English (that I know of) are educated in Australia, UK and Canada. Singapore isn't the choice for academic upbringing anymore.
In a land of too many people, parents will want their children to stand out in any way possible. Singapore may or may not be the most desired choice but as long they have an overseas degree with exposure to living overseas, they will stand out amongst their peers when they return.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Seems like many bros here have very good experiences with many ML

I have 3 regular MILF MLs that I meet up occasionally and they all allow raw and CP
Just tried a fourth yesterday for the first time who also allowed me to raw and finish inside

Just sharing but please dun PM me for contacts. Heheh
Old 14-05-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread...

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-05-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2222 View Post

I have 3 regular MILF MLs that I meet up occasionally and they all allow raw and CP
Just tried a fourth yesterday for the first time who also allowed me to raw and finish inside

Wah so good! Just wondering ur milf age range is what ah?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-05-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul willing to share where can get girls willing to do raw? Have one before CB but went back already.
Old 18-05-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah so good! Just wondering ur milf age range is what ah?
They range from 40s to 50s. I love MILFs
Old 18-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to know a masseur from China few years back, after few visit she ask me to meet her during her off day. We when to hotel 81 and have raw sex & CIP. Best after she went back China her younger sister came to Singapore to work as masseur, she call me said her sister ask her to call me. Met her and went to Hotel 81, with raw sex and CIP also. I miss both of them.
Old 18-05-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by txinzheng View Post
her younger sister came to Singapore to work as masseur
Lucky u bro, next mission is to have them together. Lol
Old 18-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to know a masseur from China few years back, after few visit she ask me to meet her during her off day. We when to hotel 81 and have raw sex & CIP. Best after she went back China her younger sister came to Singapore to work as masseur, she call me said her sister ask her to call me. Met her and went to Hotel 81, with raw sex and CIP also. I miss both of them.
wow nice bro, if you got chance you should travel to China and Tarma with them both
Old 19-05-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
My experience with ML raw is with Vivian (201 SBR/Fortune centre)last time.

Used her plastic bag China condom (she doesn’t keep durex at her shop) and while fucking her, it broke. When I took out my dick I could see the plastic bag hanging on my shaft. Move from bedside missionary to standing doggy, she didn’t realise but I just continued stuffing my dick into her cute Pussy. We were doing it quite furiously and she was getting pretty wet and dripping. Not wanting to anger her if I CIP, I told her That the CD looked broken but I think she was high and climaxing. She said never mind so I turned her around, carried fuck her for a good few minutes more before we both collapsed. I still remember her face when she saw so much cum drip from her pussy. Priceless!

After that incident, we did raw one more time on one occasion when I had a hard time coming. She’s a trooper man. Too bad lost her contacts.
She cannot take hard pounding.. but raw her is shiok

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-05-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
In a land of too many people, parents will want their children to stand out in any way possible. Singapore may or may not be the most desired choice but as long they have an overseas degree with exposure to living overseas, they will stand out amongst their peers when they return.
They rich don’t come here one. Last time the working class sent their family here. So husband working in China, men banging their wife here. Haha! Now they not so kumgong. Like graduate in Singapore, ppl like huh? If study in uk, us, English usually much better
Old 19-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u my idol!!! u manage to up both together?
Old 19-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I used to have a pdmm doing massage in hotel.Met her a few times and gradually proceed with protected sex. Later, tried a few position and eventually tried raw. She likes it so much.So at the beginning, we will do it without condomn and towards the end, then put on to finished off the love session.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
u my idol!!! u manage to up both together?
No bro, both came at different time. I still have their wechat, but no chance to go China yet. Maybe after the COVID is over, hehehe.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2222 View Post

Steady bro. Now u hv 4 MILFs to raw.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1