The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ManureDivers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sec Four and JC adventures (based on true personal experiences)

Very nice update TS, please continue...
Old 06-05-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very well written. Thanks TS.
Old 06-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2206 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
Welcome back, friend! Stories of the old always make you reminisce, and like you said in your earlier posts when re-reading older messages, makes you think you could have done things differently for a ..more exciting life.
Exciting may not be better, though. With N, I'd probably be stuck with more kids than I'd like and be in careers that I'd probably hate. I think with V, it'll be exciting sexually but dangerous vis-a-via married life.

V's slips

V and I grew closer as the project continued. We met weekly on Wednesday nights, and as the core group grew tighter, V and I drifted further and further away from the rest. We'd sneak out to Coronation Shopping Plaza and Serene Centre midway of meetings and reappear just as the items we were responsible for (Publicity) were up for discussion. It was our little moment of peace amidst all the cut-throat competitiveness of all the other top-tier students, doing homework at Island Creamery at Serene Centre, or Starbucks at Coronation. I enjoyed my sessions with V even though I always got home late around midnight after those meetings. V was open-minded, and her time in a girl's school made her slightly bereft of boundaries. She'd sometimes grab my hand while sitting opposite to tell me how cold she was and she needed my hand to warm up, or do a little footsie up and down my shins to get my attention while I was focused on work.

There was one weekend where we both met at her school to finish up some publicity materials for an event that was about to take place - a gigantic 4 storey banner. When we met, she was dressed in her usual baggy school T-shirt, matched with her school skirt. As we moved around the banner to paint, she would be on all fours - through which I sometimes caught glimpses of her chest and bra (white cotton) through the neck opening of her school T-shirt. While I tried not to sneak glances, I could not help myself and ended up looking over more than I should. As we moved around, she inadvertantly splattered paint on her skirt, to which she would ask me for help to try to either remove or scratch off as it dried. As she squatted down, her short skirt parted to reveal white cotton panties - with a few stray hairs peeking out from the side. That was the most difficult part of the 12-Hour day - having to hide my erection with her exposed underwear staring at me straight in the face, and trying to assist her with paint removal. This continued over on Sunday, and the mental images associated with them contributed to several nights of dreams.

We took a break from the committee activities to take Promos, though V and I still maintain communications through messaging. After the release of results (I finally went up to J2), V said she needed to blow off some steam and asked if I was free to go cycling with her at East Coast Park. In 2009, to get to ECP, one would have to take a bus from Kembagan for the fastest route (before gothere.sg was created). As V was taking driving lessons around Paya Lebar - we agreed to meet at Paya Lebar and take the MRT together before transiting over.

When V arrived (she was one hour late), she was all flustered from rushing to complete her tasks for the day. Her cheeks were red and she was perspiring slightly in the heat of the noon sun. As she complaining about how hot it was because she was wearing so many layers (white shirt tied around waist, white camisole underneath paired with blue daisy dukes), I suggested that she cool down before we proceeded. Before I barely registered, she chucked her unzipped bag in my arms and proceeded to unbutton her top at the MRT platform (remember I said she was open minded and had few boundaries). She was down to her camisole, and as she bent to fold her white shirt, I was offered a full view - as her strapless bra was slightly loose - of her nipples and breasts. While smaller than what I experienced previously, they were perky with pink slight largeish nipples, and my mind strayed to how it would be like to play with them with my mouth. At that specific moment, I was pretty sure that if not in public, I could have supported her bag at waist level without using hands. I saw many more slips throughout the day - when she was adjusting her bike seat and even while she was riding (bicycle, not the position). As we cycled from the Road Safety Centre area down to the Burger King (demolished), I could feel my penis getting more erect as I saw her breasts bounce over speed bumps and humps - and yet it was numb and buzzing due to the pressure from the bike seat - a strange phenomenon. As we cycled past NSRCC, she decided to finally stop to get a drink- so we finally got off our bikes. As she knelt to tie her shoelaces - her fully opened camisole top, and her panties peeking through the openings of her daisy dukes- were in full view. Amidst that strange numb erection - I felt a pumping sensation, followed by a warm wetness in my pants.
This was the first, but definitely not the last, load caused by V.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 06-05-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pamarsalam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, please keep going!
Old 15-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sterben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 15-05-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic share TS, please continue
Old 17-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Coronation Shopping Plaza

V's 'friendship' with me was growing out of hand, albeit in a good way. She would ask me out with her to go clothes shopping, and sought my comments on how she looked in them. The pinnacle of such visits was when, prior to a trip to Sentosa with her friends, she asked me along to Far East Plaza to help her pick out a bikini. I remember, with extremely clarity how she would try one on, and walk out for my opinions on whether I found the bikinis too sexy or too revealing - repeating the cycle the entire afternoon before settling on a black triangle halter piece that showed the right amount of cheek. I also recall developing a carnal lust for her, and a burning desire to rush in with her to see how her body looked like naked, and to see how she would react. It was the first time in my life I had harboured such sexual desires for someone - I wanted to see V in full nudity, and I wanted to have sexual relations with her as well. Part of me felt that she was interested as well, given the flirty texts that she would send me, and the graphic details of what she wore, etc (whatsapp had not been invented yet, so one had to rely alot on one's imagination). However, I felt guilty - for trying to engineer situations where I could see more slips, or even end up in a sexual relation with her, but yet, I was determined to quench that lust for her. The combination of bikini try on images, as well as the slips from the ECP cycling trip - the slightly elongated nipples in her loose bra, as well as the little hairs peeking from the seams of her panties - were deeply etched in my mind, and required changes of bedsheets in the morning especially when I thought about them before going to sleep. I recall one night where I went to sleep imagining how her nipples would interact with, and rest on the white spandex and padding of the black bikini and how it would have felt to pinch them underneath the fabric- and I woke up in the morning having to flip the mattress around after removing the soaked bedsheet, blanket and mattress protector.

On 13 September 2010, V asked if I was interested to meet her at Coronation Shopping Plaza to study after school. Since I was already going to be distracted anyway, I thought I would rather be distracted by the 'right stuff'. I took the long bus ride to Bukit Timah, and reached slighly after 6pm, where V was already waiting - she was changed into a frayed miniskirt, and wore an adidas hoodie as a top (she was a self-professed fashionista and hated being in uniform). After we exchanged greetings, I went to queue to get a beverage (double chocolate frappe), and while waiting, started to observe V. She had a pencil tucked into her bun to secure it (she could do it was a chopstick as well), and her pink tinted lip gloss seemed to accentuate her features. As she crossed and uncrossed her legs, I could see that she was wearing pink panties that evening. I could not focus that night while we were studying, as I had one more new image to add to my library of V's slips. My mind was racing as we studied through the night, and my heart beat faster as I tried to hide my erection, which was further intensified when I saw V's pink bra straps peek through - she was only wearing a bra underneath her jacket.

Close to 945pm, we were told to pack up and leave, since we were the only occupants remaining at the Starbucks. As I stood up, V pointed out a wet stain on the front of my pants - and asked if I spilled anything on it, before trying to dab it with a servette (as I said earlier, boundaries, and the lack thereof). I grabbed her hand and got her to stop before she reached - 1) we were in public, and 2) I was still aroused at that point of time. I think she got the hint when she asked- "Are you turned on?". It was one of those moments where you have only right answer, and the answer could swing either way. In a burst of ill-gotten courage, I countered: "Yes, by you". V had a wry smile, leaned in with a hand on my lap and said: "Me too, shall we do something about it?". All resources devoted to rational thought was diverted down South. I was ready to go, and everything had culminated in this moment. To date, I still thank the lucky stars on how isolated Coronation is after 8pm, after the last stragglers have finished tuition and left NTUC. Coronation at 10pm was a ghost town, save for the old security guard, and there was no one around to stop two teenagers going on a public tryst. V led me by the hand to the female toilet on level one- directly opposite the NTUC, and we both pushed the dustbins to block the door from opening. Since the doors could not be locked - we were at risk of being discovered if the security guard had heard us and pushed hard enough.

V was a tease, and she was rearing to go. She sat on the sink counter, and slowly unzipped her hoodie lower to reveal her pink bra, ending at her navel area. She hiked up her skirt, and rested her legs on the counter, revealing her matching pink panties. I took it as an invitation, and went straight in. As we started kissing, my right hand supported her back, while my left found its way into her panties. As my fingers crept past the hairy patches, they moved downwards to find her already wet lips, and quite naturally found the opening of her vagina. Using my middle and fourth finger, I slipped into her vagina - where the gushing warmth and wetness was accompanied by a stifled moan as she pulled me closer and moaned into my neck. Remembering how N and YJ reacted to certain spots, I added my left thumb to the mix, massaging the tip of her nether regions, and V reacted strongly to that - shuddering as we kissed, and the levels of moisture increasing as I intensified the scooping motion of my third and fourth finger. As I extricated my hand from her panties (was almost cramping up at that point of time), a semi white fluid dripped from my fingers - V came.

V pulled me close with her legs wrapped around me. With us almost at the same height, her seating at the counter placed her vagina at an optimal position. V unbottoned my school top and tossed it aside - to which I reciprocated by unzipping her jacket and unhooking her bra. This was everything I had dreamed of, seeing her nipples erect in excitement and lust, and V in almost full nudity. She proceeded to undo my pants, and reached in for my penis - this was the first time I have ever felt it throb in such a manner - with the vein running on the right side of it more prominent than usual - and directed it closer to her nethers. I responded by pulling off her panties, and pulling her skirt up to her waist to have a better view. This was everything I had ever wanted - to see V nude, and to have V craving for me. V positioned my penis at the lips of her vagina - and learning from previous 'educational' videos, I slid my penis right in. I cannot describe the first time a penis enters a vagina - the warm, slippery, tightness of it - which a hand can never accomplish, and the ticklish sensation that first comes as the head slides in, before the pressure that follows as the shaft goes in deeper. The motion was natural, and since V was already horny - the moisture, driven by the pleasurable sensation - made everything ten times better. As I intensified my thrusts, V moaned even louder into my ear, hugging me close and wrapping her legs around me. Her little moans, directing me to go either harder, or faster, excited me even further. As the pressure built up, and I knew I was about to ejaculate, I panted Can I finish on your face?.
She moaned back: Just ejaculate in me, before latching on even tighter.

She came, just as I came as well. I felt her vagina pulsating just as I ejaculated, and with it a white creamy discharge that surrounded my penis. As we kissed post-climax, and I pulled out my somewhat deflated penis, V knelt and licked it clean. V was more insatiable and hornier than I previously imagined a girl would be.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 17-05-2021 at 10:54 PM.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
flownaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well described sexy encounter TS ... raw with CIP omg!!
Old 27-05-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Hi all, I have only one more escapade to finish for V to conclude the chapter for Sec 4 and JC life.

Would you all be interested to read about Uni phase sexcapades (tuition centre boss, a tutee and a tutee's sister)?
Old 27-05-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
bookmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure bro, love to read your juicy stories!
Old 27-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tobio5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more !
Old 27-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
surimane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Support for more sexcapades!
Old 28-05-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more sexcapades from you bro TS
Old 28-05-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share TS, keep it coming
Old 28-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
eloelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to read tuition flings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1