The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
A Hotel Receptionist

Recently, I got involved with a PRC turned Singaporean hotel receptionist through误打误撞. She is working at a boutique hotel in Chinatown, and I had checked in at the hotel she is working in, with another PRC chick,ZhiShan. I had a few bad encounters with this receptionist,whose name is Alice.
As Zhishan is married,she usually sneaked out to meet me for a few hours and initially we only meet for dinner and then it eventually led to going to hotels to fuck. So when we first checked in to the hotel Alice is working in,Zhishan is not comfortable in providing her Work permit for registration.So I asked Alice whether can I just give my IC for registration will do. But Alice showed me attitude and raised her voice by telling me if Zhishan dont provide her WP,then she will not allow ZS to check in.I pleaded with Alice but she would not bulge. ZS then reluctantly provided her WP to Alice and Alice gave ZS that kind of look down on her attitude.After registration,Alice wanted to collect $100 for deposit, and I told her I did not bring much cash,can I use my Amex card instead?
Wow Alice suddenly threw her temper at me by saying no money then still want check in hotel!It pissed me off and we got involved in a heated argument. Alice was so fierce that ZS got worried and tried to pull me away and said lets go to another place. I told Alice i already said I will pay the deposit by my Amex card but she replied bluntly that the hotel doesnt accept Amex card. So i asked her how? Since i already booked and paid for the room,she told me to cancel the booking at Agoda,which I have booked from. We were left with no choice but to cancel my booking and before we left, I stared at Alice hard and she even had the guts to stare at me back, with her eyes opened so big behind her old fashioned glasses.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice is an ordinary looking lady in her 30s,with no boobs or ass, simply said quite straight cut or flat screen. And never would I expect I will get to fuck her,but I guess this is Fate. Its 不打不相识.
Anyway, back to that story,after leaving the hotel,it left me and ZS no more mood and I wanted to send her home. In the end we fucked in my car and I can only say, its thrilling to fuck someone's wife,but ZS is very much like dead fish when doing sex,so after meeting a few more times,i decided to call it quits.
The following few weeks I was feeling lonely and dry, so through a fren,got to know some Viet chicks and can do overnight. So decided to book the hotel Alice is working at,thinking not so suay to bump into her as I went to check in with different timing.But luck is at it, each time I checked in with diff Viet chicks, Alice is at the front desk,doing the check in.Once again,she showed attitude each time and gave those chicks that kind of look down on them look.After the 1st experience, I always bring $100 along to put as deposit,but each time I checked in, always have clashes with her.
Once,the Viet chick I brought along moaned really loud,then Alice came and knocked on our door and then said got people complained we were too noisy. I argued with her that which woman doesnt moan when making love,but she gave me a disgusted look and said just asked your gf to lower down her moan! Knn,at that time I really felt like slapping her but I just shut the door in front of her. That made her even more attitude, she kept knocking on the door and threatened to check out the two of us if we dont lower down the volume. Me and the Viet chick didnt care.
Another time I checked in with another Viet chick, the aircon not working, so I went to the front desk to ask her whether can change room. She again gave me black face and even asked why I always have so many problems, i was so dulanz when I heard that,but I still controlled myself.She then told me no more available rooms unless i want to upgrade to another category of rooms. I told her why should I pay more when the aircon is not working in the first place. Then she reluctantly changed another room for me at no extra cost. I sweared to myself next time I wont book this hotel again.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

But like ive said,its fated. I went there to check in again after hooking up with a PRC chick,who is working in Chinatown(She is not a hooker or massage gal,she works at a moneychanger at peoples park)Got to know her in Tantan app and she willing to go hotel with me for $400 overnight. So we met up and she suggested going to that hotel as she claimed that she knows someone there and no need her WP to register. I was surprised but didnt wana tell her what had happened. So i booked that hotel and went to check in.
Door opened and I saw Alice at the front desk. Alice was shocked to see both of us and she began to speak to the PRC chick in their native language. Soon the chick told me the deal is off and she rushed off,leaving me still standing at the front desk filling up the registration form.
So I questioned Alice what she told that chick that made her ran off,but she kept insisting she didnt say anything much except greetings. Of course I dont believe her and we started quarreling.Then she threatened to call police, but i told her cctv can prove I never touched her or even threatened her, moreover I have a room so she cant chase me off for nothing. I took the key card and went to my room and soothe my temper. Then when I calmed down, I had an idea!
Old 18-03-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

I decided to play tricks on her by kept going to the front desk to say that this is not working and that is not working. As she is working alone in the night shift(it was 1am+),she had to come to my room to check on the stuffs which are not "working". As I said the projector not "working",so she asked for permission to step onto the bed to check on the projector which is directly above the bed. She had to tiptoed to reach the projector and she fiddled with the projector for a while but still no image came out. Then she came down from the bed and told me she cant do anything,got to ask the technician fixed it the next day. So I complained that she had ruined my day,first by scaring off that PRC chick then now everything spoil.I will make a complaint to her manager or boss the next day and also write bad reviews on Agoda. And wow this trick works! It turned Alice from a fierce tiger to a scary kitten! She pleaded with me in Chinese:"求求你不要投诉我,我只是打份工而已", but i told her she had been showing attitude to me ever since the first time I came, then she apologised and said"对不起,我以后不会了"in a very gentle manner. Then she proposed to upgrade to a better room for me at no extra cost. I realised my trick had worked. I should have done that earlier.
Old 18-03-2021, 03:20 AM
Samster

She asked me to go to the front desk with her so she can issue me a new key card to the upgraded room, and i followed her.Along the walkway to the front desk, we heard others fucking and the lady was moaning loud,so i teased Alice by asking her whether she need to knock on the door and asked them to lower down their volume as she did to me the other night.She just walked faster to the front desk and I started giggling, pretending to say it again to her to make her malu. She really did as her face turned red and then she apologised for what she did that night. I decided to tease her all the way by saying that guy must be damn good in bed thats why the lady enjoyed herself and moaned so loud, i was waiting for her response but she herself blurted out that its very normal to hear such moans at night and shes used to it already. Then she unknowingly blurted out that she already doesnt know what is enjoy as she has not done for a few years. I just replied her"真的吗?",你老公没给你?Then she realised that she had said something she shouldnt say,"我也是傻了,怎么会跟你说这些".She quickly made the key card and passed to me and asked me quickly go to my room. I could tell she felt awkward saying those words,and shes trying to rush me off to save her embarrassment. I walked to my new room and started planning the next step, it seems quite easy to tame the tiger!
Old 18-03-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Since I know Alice is PRC(I didnt know she already turned Singaporean at that time), I decided to order China food on Grabfood so i can pretend to invite her to eat together with me. So i really ordered a lot, my plan was to invite her to eat so she can talk more and I can know her more, suddenly in my room I feel the urge to fuck her, no its not that I like her, its that I want to vent my anger after being treated nastily by her.I began to imagine her being naked, with no boobs and ass and a huge bush of hair down there. Just then my phone rang, the food delivery guy arrived and i went to the front desk. Alice was surprised to see me and I could tell she still felt paiseh over what she said just now. I took over the food and invited her to join me as I said Ive ordered a lot. She must have seen that i really ordered a lot and its China food, she accepted my invitation but she suggested eating at the dining area as she cannot be away from the front desk. The dining area is just nearby the front desk.So it was not just a supper session, it was an open up session as we began to know each other better. But most of the time, its more of her telling her stories, some true and some i think is untrue..you know la..PRC!
Old 18-03-2021, 04:30 AM
Samster

She started to ask me questions first, like why im not married and kept bringing different women to hotel,so i replied because I am lonely and im a guy,i have needs.Then she asked me not afraid of getting AIDS by fucking around, I pretended to act sad,so i told her if i could have a gf, then I wouldnt fucked around.Then I reminded her that she was the reason why I was left alone and she said that chick is actually her husband's friend's wife, she did not badmouth me,just told her that she shouldnt do that to her husband.So i pretended to ask: 做什么?She said不应该跟别的男人上酒店!Then i pretended to ask again:那么你没有吗?she quickly answered that"我不是那种人".Of course I dont believe her,so my turn to dig up her history. And she really told me her grandmother story,from the day she came to Singapore. Some i know its true, some i know is shes lying. She claims that she move out of her house with her husband and rented a room outside to stay alone. She claims she cannot get along with her mother in law and its of the best interest of everyone if she moves out. So i probe about her relationship with her husband, she said they are not separated or divorced,just that they only meet when she goes over to pick her sons out. She has 2 sons and She only stayed back in Singapore because of them. So I asked her again she no more feelings for her husband, she blurted out:早就淡了.Then i teased her whether is it why she said just now she already never do for a long time,and this time she replied that she actually had a bf(u see,i say all PRCs are great liars), but because she refused sex with him,thats why he broke off with her.She claims that because she is officially still her husband's wife,she cannot betrayed him.(I know its a lie, she is afraid to lose the citizenship if she kena send back after divorce). I told her its hard to believe theres still such wonderful woman around, She felt awkward that she lied,she looked down and kept eating and then stopped before breathing hard and started to talk.She confessed that there were things she had hid in her heart too long but could not tell anyone,so if she tell me,can i keep a secret. Wow I didnt believe a supper can turn things around! She began to tell me how tiring and dry her life is,everyday work and then after work,go meet her sons and after that back to her rented room to sleep. And even on her OFF days,its pretty much the same,meet her sons and back home. She also wish to have someone to love her and take care of her.I rubbed it in by asking her,is it why she always in bad mood and have bad temper? She smiled at last,1st time ive seen her smile, she claims to have stress at work, stress with her 2 sons, and her husband. Then she 傻傻blurted out that everytime she hear couples making love and moaning, she envies them. So i asked about her bf,she suddenly realised she had said that earlier,so she thinked hard to come up with an explanation,she said she met him at a hair salon when she went to do her hair and they exchanged wechat and went out a few times during her OFF days. I probed further, asking 没做吗?she replied they only kiss,bcos that day she had menses. Then after she told him she has 2 sons, he never contacted her anymore.even she make appointment to do her hair,he also avoided him. I felt strange upon hearing that, the guy cant be so fast avoiding her without getting to fuck her. This I dont really believe her but I pretended to assure her she will find a better one.Then she let out another secret..She has a crush on a new colleague who is many years her senior. I thought its an old uncle but it turns out to be a young looking guy who is turning 50.She said she is captivated by his charm and his perfume always turns her on. I asked her why never open up to him, she replied that he is happily married with a pretty wife and 3 sons. So she can only have the crush. I told no worries,she sure can find the right one. As I was getting tired, i told her i needed to rest. So i stood up and offered a handshake abd told her we should be friends as of now, she also stood up and shook my hand. Then she suggested exchanging wechat and we did. We cleared the table and she thanked me for the supper and i went back to my room.
I wasnt tired but i wanted to come back to my room..to pcc! I kept thinking of her getting fucked by the guy from the hair salon..fuck! Im moving towards next step!
Old 18-03-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more please
Old 18-03-2021, 05:19 AM
Samster

When I woke up to check out, i read some messages on my wechat.It was Alice who sent me messages, thanking me for the supper and good morning etc. The next few days we exchanged some messages and then I made up my mind that she will be my target to fuck. Began to plan my moves and started to message her more to show my care and concern but most of the time,her messages were about how stress she is. Began to offer to pick her up from work and gave her a ride to meet her sons or some times, send her to work.It began to show results as she would msged me more and chatted more instead of complaining about her stress. And she would start to speak gently instead of the rough manners.
Once after picking her up from work at 11pm, I was on the way to sending her home before she suggested going somewhere quiet so we can have some time together to chat,as most of the times its like im her GRAB driver,picking and sending her. So I teased her,你想去酒店?She slapped my arm and said你想多了,我只是想找个地方聊天. Of course I know,but i was testing waters but never mind, i already planned my next move.
I drove to a very quiet and dark corner in Changi,where we can see the plane take off and she so like the place,claiming she nevee knew such a place exists!so its back to chit chat only and we chatted normally till around 2am before she claimed that she felt cold and sleepy. She was wearing a tshirt and jeans,and I told her to close her eyes and take a nap while I switched off the aircon and drive her home. She thanked me and then really closed her eyes. I looked at her from my seat without driving off or switching off the aircon.It was dark so I cant see her face clearly and I could only see the shape of her very small boobs from the outside of her tees. I couldnt bring myself to kiss her actually,but i told myself i have to start if not i could not proceed with my plans.
Began to stroke her hair and she opened her eyes and smiled, without stopping me from stroking her hair. Then she asked"怎么不开车呢?"i told her i wished to look at her longer.She then turned to look at me and said那你看个够吧.Without hesitation,I grabbed her face with both hands and made the move to kiss her. I really thought she would push me away but she did not. She just closed her eyes and started kissing with me. I kissed her with my eyes closed cos shes not pretty,i only opened my eyes occasionally to see her expression and how much she enjoys it. I slowly moved my right hand down to her shoulder and then to her left boobs and started squeezeing it. I could only feel her bra and not her boobs, she did not stop me, so i moved my hand under her tshirt and wanted to move inside her bra before she stopped kissing and pulled my hand out of her tshirt. She told me i cant do that, so i pretended to be sorry and told her sorry.She said she ok with kissing but i cannot touched her,knn! Act only! So i grabbed her head and moved her head towards me andcwe kissed again, this time we kissed damn long until she totally lost, and i made my next move again.This time i moved my hand down her back and under her tshirt before unhooking her bra. All this while she was engrossed in our kissing and unaware that I had already unhooked her bra.She was in the 深锁眉头 expression and when I moved my hand to her boob and tickled her left nipples, she moaned into my mouth,obviously enjoying the sudden touch of her nipples. I could only feel that her nipple is quite thick and hard and I tried to break out of our kisses to go lick her nipples, she stopped me and pushed me away!KNN!
Old 18-03-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

She hooked back her bra and composed herself,before asking me to drive her home.I told her i need to take a pee outside first before driving as i was high tide, but actual fact is I wanted to cool down after such intense action. My cock was rock hard and it was uncomfortable to sit and drive. So I went out of my car to cool down leaving Alice alone in the car. Of course I will never let her off like that, I want more but I will torture her back by stopping when it gets hot. I went back in and saw her still adjusting her bra. Before I wana apologise, she did first by saying Sorry我没想到会这样,我过不了背叛我老公这一关! Rubbish, when you kissed with another guy, you already betrayed your husband, i thought to myself, but I played gentleman by saying没关系,我明白,等你ready先.Then luck with me again, she looked shy when she told me sorry again,I asked why sorry again, she said because she had made my seat wet. I switched on the light and realises theres a big patch of wetness on her seat,then i saw her jeans was also wet at her cb area. I started laughing loud and teased her max, her face flushed red and i kept laughing.She tried to explain herself by saying 我太久没有被男人动了,所以才会这样.I kept laughing,and teased her that if i went all out to make her, then my car will become swimming pool! She felt embarrassed and tried to cover my mouth with her hand.But her whole body fell onto me and her face dropped exactly on my cock area. She tried to lift herself up but i pressed her head down against my cock and she was struggling to get her face away from my cock,her glasses fell off her face and onto my carpet but i didnt pick it up. Made her struggle for a while before moving my hand away and she quickly moved up and sit back at her seat. I teased her how she felt, she said I 变态 . Then she asked for her glasses but i told her i didnt see it. She said she really cant see anything without her glasses. I told her ill helped her to find ,perhaps it dropped to the back seat. Then she went out of the car and opened the back door, wanting to find her glasses. I got out of the car as well, and went to help her at the back. The kuku lady slowly feel all the back seat area before i grabbed her from behind and pinned her down on my back seat. My body was lying on top of her and my cock rubbed against her ass(really no ass).She just lie flat down and let me kissed her from her face to her neck without objections, she tried to control her moans while i kissed her neck,and once again i lifted her tshirt from behind and unhooked her bra again.This time i sat up, lifted her up to rest her head on my shoulder and I have enough time to fondle both her nipples from behind,under her tshirt. She grabbed my hands and tried to push them away but this time my hands were firmly on her small boobs,with my fingers starting to fondle and tuned her nipples.She dropped her hands before claiming"不可以这样,我有老公的.I didnt stop but continued to fondle her hardened nipples before asking her"你哪有老公,你不是离婚了"This time she nodded and said是的,我们离婚了. I told her since she lied to me, i will punished her. I had a good time fondling her nipples and i moved my hands to reach her jeans.Unbutton her jeans and unzipped to the bottom and a white panty appeared.Was feeling So hyped up that I will soon get to see the bush of hair, she zipped up her jeans and said不要这样好吗?I asked her where is her arrogance that she has,she pleaded again in a gentle manner, 我不想那么快,i told her你想多了,我只想看你的内裤,of course my turn to lie to her, she suddenly didnt object when i unzipped her jeans again,but i quickly moved my hand under her panty to feel her cb hair,which all along i have guessed it should be long and bushy. My guess is Right! I pulled up her panty and I saw really really bushy cb hair which is all wet due to her wetness,she was so embarrassed that she covered her face with her hands and i kept teasing her about her bushy hair before moving even more downwards and started to put my finger in and finger. And now 泼妇became荡妇!she never stopped moaning and she really became very very wet. In the end, not only my fingers were wet, my back seat also wet, and her jeans and panty were seriously wet throughout. Alice rested on my shoulder could not stop trembling,and she hair and make up were all in a mess. More to come bitch, i thought to myself, tonight just give you 50% first. After Alice took about half an hour to cool off, i passed her her glasses and i told her its time to drive her home. She nodded her head and closed her eyes and slept on her journey home. I just looked at her and smiled.
Old 18-03-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah lau bro so many chinese dont understand la... translate in english can ha??? read also blur dont understand what you mention in your story la
Old 18-03-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, nice encounter.
你好厉害哦。。。
Old 18-03-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Loving the update.
Never had anyone whom can wet through the pants.
Old 18-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Hugefeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 18-03-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

After we reached her place, we just have a goodbye kiss and she went up. The next few days she avoided my messages without replying. So I left her alone without messaging her, but I still must finish my plan, thinking of how to carry out my next move. And suddenly she text me,asking me whether can fetch her to her sons school from her workplace. I agreed to wait for her to finish work at her workplace downstairs. She came down and came into my car without saying a word. I looked at her and asked her is she alright. Then she nodded her head and asked me to start driving,as she was afraid people might see her. And so I drove off and along the way, I asked her why she did not reply my messages, she said she felt guilty towards her husband and sons,so she feels its best we keep a distance. I drove to a quiet corner and stopped the car. I told her we needed to talk(it was in my plan to sweet talk her). Told her she need not feel guilty as shes already divorced and she must have her own life, so no need to feel guilty. It seemed to work as she soon started to talk and laugh, and I began to start teasing her, from being so wet till my seats got wet, and her bushy hair and finally her moaning.She began to open up more and even talked dirty with me for a while. I teased her some more by saying,she already went so crazy and wet when I only kissed her and fingered her, what will happen if I make love to her. She laughed and pushed my head,saying I think too much, it will not happen,she wont do with a guy who fuck around, I told her it will happen, im very sure. She shook her head and then realised she was late, so she asked me to quickly start the engine and drive off.Along the way, since she started to talk dirty with me, i also talked dirty with her, told her I sure will get to fuck her but my main aim is to see her asshole. She frowned upon hearing that, and asked why would I wana see that, I told her,if I am able to see that,it means I have the access to see the most private area of hers.She continued to shake her head,and called me "bian tai"(pervert). Reached her son's school and she thanked me and said she will text me in the night before getting out of the car. I see her back view,nothing amazing,but my eyes were on her ass, thinking how her asshole will look like....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1