The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
She secretly hungering for Walls ice cream
Yeah walls ice cream will be good
Old 13-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
despofarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support for more updates
Old 15-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

After Sean finished tattooing Alice, He kept all his equipment and left them outside the washroom door. He carried Alice to sit on the washing basin and began to use the sprinkler to spray onto her. Alice's glasses was immediately filled with water and she could not see clearly what Sean was gona do. Sean removed all his remaining clothes and threw them aside,with the sprinkler still spraying against Alice's glasses. Before she could see, He pushed her thighs wide open and started to lick her pussy. Alice liked that as she started to moan and also pulled his hair hard. Sean did not stop licking, and the slurping sound could be heard loud and clear, obviously covering Alice's moans.

Then Alice screamed that she was cumming and true enough she came with lots and lots of juices. Sean started to get high as he carried Alice off the basin and turned her to face the mirror. He put his hardened cock in, giving Alice no time to react. Alice once again gave that very song expression into the mirror for Sean to see, and Sean just grabbed hold of her 2 small boobs and started pounding her from behind. The pok pok sound filled the washroom and they were engrossed in their steamy sex. Alice placed both hands onto the wall just beside the mirror and she voluntarily tilted her ass upwards for Sean to pump in a different penetration. She kept screaming" 啊好爽好爽!"(Ahh so song so song!). Sean decided to change position by trying to carry her in front and pump her in that position, but he failed. He wasnt strong enough to carry her for long and both of them fell onto the floor,breaking up the sex.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Alice didnt wanted it to stop. She climbed onto Sean and personally put his cock into her pussy and rode him cowgirl style. This the first time We saw her doing cowgirl and oh my, she was so enjoying it as well. With her own hands cupping her small boobs, her moans were deafening as she rode Sean fast and furious until she screamed again that she was cumming. She just shivered while sitting on top of Sean while she came, Sean still could hold it. Seeing Alice had came twice, he decided to give his best shot by turning Alice around, tilting her ass up a lil, making her prone like a doggie, and he started to penetrate his cock into her asshole and did her anal.

But something strange happened when they were doing anal sex. Sean's mother opened the washroom door! Hong gan liao! Hahaha
Old 15-05-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Sean's mother ordered them to stop, but Sean told her he was going to cum, give him some time. At the meantime,Alice was embarrassed to see his mother but at the same time,she was enjoying the anal sex that she did not want to stop as well. She continued to moan in front of Sean's mother and in no time, Sean really cummed and he shot everything into her asshole, leaving his mother in disgust, who was watching at the door.Sean told his mother to get off the door and she did. Sean showered with Alice before Sean came out of the washroom wrapped in towel. He came out to collect Alice's clothes and handed to her in the washroom. Both of them came out of the washroom to face an angry Mother, who questioned them. She asked Alice in a sarcastic manner why she so old still hanged out with her son and even get into sex. Alice was too ashamed to answer her,and she quickly rushed to the living room,picked up her handbag and rushed out of Sean's house. Sean did not chase after her.....
Old 15-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
brice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice updates TS!
Old 17-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha.....suddenly, the mother came into the storyline.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 17-05-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sean so steady, still can continue fucking when his mother appeared hehe
Old 18-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Getting interesting. Imagine getting caught by mum in the hse.
Initially I thought Sean lives alone…. Anyway nice story, has became my must read thread here
Old 19-05-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Germany2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Want to read more.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro we need more update on Alice!
Old 20-05-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ZawYaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 20-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wat happened to TS ??? ....so many days didn't post liao ...see him log-in but not posting ...any problem we can help u TS ??? ...is Alice giving u problems ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
formulae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 21-05-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Had been having fever after my 2nd dose of vaccine.. will post soon when im fully recovered.. sorry all bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1