The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 17-05-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munited1720 View Post
yup just tried her last week,she said she just came to sg about 3 weeks,but i saw another very chio inside just didnt get her number so i was wondering if anyone has her num.
Hahah Bro I had her last year after phase 3 started she's been here quite some time and it's too expensive already.
Old 17-05-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Bro, can share contact pls,
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Just tried this shop
$50 massage by avery pretty Viet lady with 36D cup +
forgot to ask her name coz very busy attacking the huge melon
surprising message was got n not time watcher.

damage $50 + special hj with roaming $xxxxxxx
toliet is share right behind the shop
Old 17-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lolol19890 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Just tried this shop
$50 massage by avery pretty Viet lady with 36D cup +
forgot to ask her name coz very busy attacking the huge melon
surprising message was got n not time watcher.

damage $50 + special hj with roaming $xxxxxxx
toliet is share right behind the shop
Hi bro, mind sharing the ctc? Thanks so much.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
sibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walked past the shop but didn't see the viet lady or maybe servicing other customers. Saw 2 PRCs at counter, not my cup of tea hence giving it a miss.
Old 18-05-2021, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
sibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walked past the tcm shop 59* along that stretch the other day. Saw two PRCs at counter, not to my liking. Didn't see the viet lady, maybe servicing other customer. If pass by again, will go in ask.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone here got more review of this Candy at Hua Ren Tang? 700plus there. Keep messaging me go find her as got no customer. I read this thread they carrot place and cannot massage so very hesitant to go over and find her. Keep msg me in Wechat to find her.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I don't think I tried her but did a few others. I had good massages there and next door but doesn't seem consistent. What's consistent is what they won't do and the fact it tends to be on the expensive side. Unlike some other bros I haven't had really bad experiences, but just not stunning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Anyone here got more review of this Candy at Hua Ren Tang? 700plus there. Keep messaging me go find her as got no customer. I read this thread they carrot place and cannot massage so very hesitant to go over and find her. Keep msg me in Wechat to find her.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
refer to few pages earlier on FR on this shop.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Wa like that meaning she see people one.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
Nyogin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNyogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wa like that meaning she see people one.

Also found her on Wechat long ago,only tried her months ago. IMO definately not worth your time and money; although not piano massage, it wasn't a real massage, as for the xtras, above market rate and can only touch outside with clothes on. Well, maybe she gave better service to others, as she claims that she always has regulars.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is aggressive. While we look for ML, this one look for customer. Once I know she is from the HRT, i deleted. Another one Also from there, all look very nice. I have bad experienc there BTW
Old 03-06-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Alright man. Will delete her. Very persistent plus point but then if just sales person kind then like those sell insurance one. I rather just go back to my usual.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alright man. Will delete her. Very persistent plus point but then if just sales person kind then like those sell insurance one. I rather just go back to my usual.
You know why she persistent right? Not because she likes you.
Once you know the truth, you will not think twice.

I remember when i know her , i think she is sweet. Prettier than our Yvvone Lee but she lost her temper. seems like a short temper person. So we deleted each other.

Not so long ago, she must have forgotten me, she searched and add me.
She is aggressive for money Many will be fool.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

I happen to add a ML from a Chinese medical physiotherapy health center ... Yet to visit ...

Anyone try before ?

The ML told me have Chinese doctor and have acupuncture....
Old 03-06-2021, 11:09 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carrot shop indeed....not worth visiting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1