The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Notti Wives

Some naughty stories to share for fun

Real or not, or with salt & pepper added or not, up to you to read it with a pinch of salt. This stories do happen as I personally know this first 3 ladies coz I always eat at the coffeeshop they working in. All of them are from China but working here locally. All of them are married ladies back in China.

Gal A got the look & figure. She is working as a cook for economical rice stall. Room & other extras paid for by the boss and so, she is being fucked by the boss.

Gal B. So so look. Working as a chicken rice stall helper. She stayed with one of the patrons and was fucked by him, an old man.

Gal C. So so look. She shared room with her working colleague in the coffeeshop. At 1st, I thought they are husband and wife but later realised they are not. Both have their own spouses back home.

I did not have details on them, so I cant write much on them. But the next one, told by my friend and I gonna share more on this instead.

She also from China, working in another coffeeshop. Not bad looking and cute MILF. All this happening are before covid times. Will be writing in her point of view. So the 'I' is NOT me. All conversations were actually in mandarin.

~~~~~~~~~

Married lady with a kid, 30 years old. Decided to come here work after discussion with my hubby. Working as a helper in a coffeeshop. After here for about a month plus, got on well with my working colleague in the same coffeeshop.

We hit it well as she also from the same province as me and very helpful to me. But she is pretty wild and vulgar in her style of talking. Very comical.

On one of the night when we were eating out together.

Chen Chen: So where do you stay now?

Me: Nearby renting a room but with another 3 females. So very noisy & not peaceful. What about you?

C: Oh I stay at a condo nearby. Have the whole place by myself.

Me: wah! You so good! Must be very expensive to rent

C: hehe. Is free!

Me: ?? How come? Where to find?

C: Let me me tell you something new as you may not know it as you still new here. All the foreign girls that I know, also did the same thing as me. Hehe..

Me: (still amused) arr... what is that? Tell me more pls!

C: Honestly, nothing is free but got benefit, so it work fine with me...

Me: (still blur) So what must I do?

C: Haha... you also girl, u do not know the power of female genes?

Me: ... hmm.. you mean.. have to..?

C: You think got free one? All the men the same. Have that hard stick to do the thinking, hehe

Me: Cannot. I am married

C: So what? I already here for 3 years & only went home once. You think we female no have our need ? Besides that, you think your husband is a monk and wont go find girls outside after so long?

Me: hmm... true also.. but I think I cant

C: Dont say so fast yet. I bet you that within a short while, u also want... hehe

To be continued, if u want to read more. Thks
Old 08-04-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mokiedoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Notti Wives

Camping for more!
Old 08-04-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...another notti story of married PRC milfs cumming up...pitching tent 1st to chope the VIP seats

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-04-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Good one...pitching tent...carry on!
Old 08-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
germanstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 08-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...another notti story of married PRC milfs cumming up...pitching tent 1st to chope the VIP seats
Yes pitching tent .... Wah say need to get Q number again ? Thankfully I think I am 5th in line .... TS faster update us more
Old 08-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.. ��
Old 08-04-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
avacet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, please continue TS!
Old 09-04-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Wah.. already got some campers waiting. Ok lah.. here's more!

Continued from their dinner conversation from the 2 ladies gossip:

~~~~~~~~

Me: But is so funny.. feel bad also..

C: FUCK lah.. (She already quite localised speaking mixture of Singlish mandarin) I bet your husband now busy poking another lady back home also.. haha

Me: Hehe.. maybe. Ok pls tell me more how you go about it?

C: Ok, I go straight to the point. Basic, he will pay for everything, depending on the power of your .... pussy, hehe

Me: You are so crude in your words..

C: Used to it already lah! For mine, he treat me like his precious, so I call him "husband". In the begining, it was agreed that I have to sleep with him, minimium once a week but later on, I guessed it was me who demand more from him!

Me: Demand what?

C: Hello... wanted him to fuck me more, got it? I myself cannot control it too coz I really love sex! Coz doing with him is so much different from my real hubby. He can make me climax multiple times whereas back home, he was more interested in his gaming or finding chicken outside. Less than 5 mins game over! Like shit!

Me: Oh... I understand your feeling too. Coz mine also boring like hell. Always missionary and no other style. And when I wanted more, he asked me not to act like a slut..

C: Oh.. so we are birds of the same feather! So that is why I said you sure game for it. I can see that you love sex too, so no need to think so much. Just go for it! It will save you alot of money too and at the same time, can enjoy the "FUCK" (She speak FUCK in english, so I did not understand what it was)

Me: ??? What is "FUCK" ?

C: HAHA.. My new hubby teach me to say it always. It means, have sex but in a crude way, directly translated to "poke"

Me: Oh.. ic.. I learn my 1st english word from you now and it got to be a vulgar word, hehe

C: Haha, no fuck no fun mah! You say it again, I want to hear it from your mouth!

Me: errr... "fart" ?

C: Nooooo.. is "FUCK!" You have to pull it longer

Me: ok.. "FUCKKK!" Correct?

C: Haha.. that is much better. But not so loud here or the next table may think you mad or what?

Me: Hehe.. ok, I say softer, "fuck fuck fuck" Is so funny!

C: Haha, can see that you also a joker too. I bet you should be also very wild in bed too, hehe

Me: Well.. depends on my partner too. So where to find one? But I cant just go around asking people or they will think I am crazy.

C: No worry! Count on me. Coz I know his friend also got a place and looking for one like mine! Coz his present one already gone home, so he need a replacement anytime soon.

Me: Oh.. is it? Let me think about it

C: No need to think so much. Later no more than you know. Coz there are always new foreign girls coming in and he also can pick and choose!

Me: Oh is it? Did not know got this kind of arrangement..

C: Tomorrow night, you come my place and I intro my hubby to you and let him talk to you 1st

Me: Wah, so fast! Hmmm... Ok since you said so..hehe

C: Remember to wear more sexy tomorrow, so that he will quality you straight away! Hehe..

Me: But I no have sexy clothing..

C: Nevermind, since you about same size as me, I lend you mine can already. I will dress up for you, haha

Me: Oh.. hehe. Thank you very much!

Last edited by Sunwon; 09-04-2021 at 01:41 AM.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. Support
Old 09-04-2021, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
radiojune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start man, camping too
Old 09-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more...!!!!
Old 09-04-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
C: Hello... wanted him to fuck me more, got it? I myself cannot control it too coz I really love sex! Coz doing with him is so much different from my real hubby. He can make me climax multiple times whereas back home, he was more interested in his gaming or finding chicken outside. Less than 5 mins game over! Like shit!

Me: Oh... I understand your feeling too. Coz mine also boring like hell. Always missionary and no other style. And when I wanted more, he asked me not to act like a slut..

C: Oh.. so we are birds of the same feather! So that is why I said you sure game for it. I can see that you love sex too, so no need to think so much. Just go for it! It will save you alot of money too and at the same time, can enjoy the "FUCK" (She speak FUCK in english, so I did not understand what it was)

Me: ??? What is "FUCK" ?
wow, so steamy to read this sexy conversation between these 2 notti PRC wives ...sounds familiar

Can't wait to read how notti they r going to be to their SG lau kong 老公...camping for the next sexy update

Old 09-04-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Yes pitching tent .... Wah say need to get Q number again ? Thankfully I think I am 5th in line .... TS faster update us more
Don't worry Buibuicat, stay close behind me n u will get a seat...won't be left out..
haha

Old 09-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support new story! Please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1