The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
paintcunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Notti Wives

Nice story, do continue bro
Old 20-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More of C and her notti friends, cheers!
Old 21-04-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shierhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more updates!
Old 21-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share more notti wives story!
Old 21-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

The moment we entered his apartment, Don was dying to up me. His hands were all over me and in less than a minute, we both were naked. And he already had a raging hard on.

He pushed me to the bed, spread my legs wide open and swiftly entered me easily as I was also super wet by then. He was enjoying the moment as he pumped me in and out.

We frenched like long time lovers and it only took me about 3 minutes and I hit orgasm and started moaning wildly. And in turned, it turn him on greatly. And in a short while, I could feel the the expansion of his cock and I knew he would shoot out anytime.

And in the nick of time, he pulled out and shot all his hot cum just outside my lovehole. And we both collapse in exhustion. I had to admit it was an intense session, which I was turned on greatly.

We rested a while before we hit the shower to wash up. We rubbed each other with soap and his limp cock arise again soon. He pushed me down and I blew for him and took his entired cock into my mouth as much as possible.

We quickly washed up and made overselves comfortably on bed and went for second round. This time he took his time to fuck me good.

He fucked me with all type of patterns till I came over and over again. And he finally cum all over my face and I just let him do it! It was one of my best fuck of my life! I felt so relaxed yet way too shiok to describe it.

It was agreed that it would be sex once a week but on the first day, was already twice in one night. It was too good to resist it. He had to rush off and so he kissed my goodnight and left me sleeping soundly that night.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thks TS for tis latest short notti update ...so fast strip naked n fuck like rabbits ....new SG husband didn't give her a medical check-up 1st ???? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks!
Old 22-04-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

1st meetup, fast and furious, cheers!
Old 23-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chicklets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, setting up tent here
Old 23-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Always nice to read it few epi at 1 shot feeling like u r 1 of the actor thru steamy hot .....
PRC MILF r mostly good in bed n sweet talker too especially those who still keep in fig in their 30s n 40s

No wonder I keep seeing Bro Rickey here to camp ... haha

Thxs TS for sharing n well written in conv style tats the best to arouse mind reaction

Will be cumming in for more ... cheers
Old 23-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Always nice to read it few epi at 1 shot feeling like u r 1 of the actor thru steamy hot .....
PRC MILF r mostly good in bed n sweet talker too especially those who still keep in fig in their 30s n 40s

No wonder I keep seeing Bro Rickey here to camp ... haha

Thxs TS for sharing n well written in conv style tats the best to arouse mind reaction

Will be cumming in for more ... cheers
Wow, bro loneyheart...so surprise to know u also interested to read tis sexy story of these 2 notti PRC wifeys ....cum, join me to pitch tent here tgt ...i'll buy all the chips, popcorns n other snacks to munch while waiting for TS to cum back with his next sexy update abt the 2 notti PRC wives ...not sure if uncle bigbirdbird interested also or not ??

Old 23-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Upped u bro TS Sunwon for yr effort
Old 23-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, bro loneyheart...so surprise to know u also interested to read tis sexy story of these 2 notti PRC wifeys ....cum, join me to pitch tent here tgt ...i'll buy all the chips, popcorns n other snacks to munch while waiting for TS to cum back with his next sexy update abt the 2 notti PRC wives ...not sure if uncle bigbirdbird interested also or not ??
Let hv some beers too bro n keep those PRC beer promoter mei mei or MILF busy too n mayb u can hook 1 n play role .....

uncle bigbirdbird is in for sure
Old 23-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Let hv some beers too bro n keep those PRC beer promoter mei mei or MILF busy too n mayb u can hook 1 n play role .....

uncle bigbirdbird is in for sure
Yes bro...tats a good idea ...let the PRC beer ladies entertain us too with beer, liquor n alcohol while waiting for the next instalment of notti wives from TS...will be interesting n fun to role play with them as our notti wives ...hehe...btw T.Q. for giving yr generous points to TS

now paging for our good friend uncle bigbirdbird to join us

Old 24-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Don consummate his marriage, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1